TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
BD stated herself last night on NG that "he was fired or there was just a big blow up there". This is the transcript for NG....
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

snip

BILLIE DUNN: He`s not working.

GRACE: OK. Last night, didn`t you tell me he was on his way home from work, or did I just get that mistaken?

BILLIE DUNN: No, I said that. He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

GRACE: OK. What was the blow-up about?

BILLIE DUNN: I don`t even know. I just know he didn`t get along with one or two of the co-workers.

It probably looks the same... LOl. The lot is just that... a lot more like the size of a block though. Without anywhere to hide anything bigger than a rock. The area around the motel looks the same.

Honestly, in my opinion I think TDCJ may have been asked to search that area next to the prisons to rule out that area, as well as, to pacify the public.

There is one area that I would like mapped... Colorado City to Snyder (CR208) - Snyder to Big Spring (350) - Big spring to Colorado City(IH20).

HollyE can you mark in the landfill as well just in case we need to reference it?

It probably looks the same... LOl. The lot is just that... a lot more like the size of a block though. Without anywhere to hide anything bigger than a rock. The area around the motel looks the same.

Honestly, in my opinion I think TDCJ may have been asked to search that area next to the prisons to rule out that area, as well as, to pacify the public.

There is one area that I would like mapped... Colorado City to Snyder (CR208) - Snyder to Big Spring (350) - Big spring to Colorado City(IH20).

Colorado City (BO's House) to Snyder (BO's Work) is on the map, as is Big Spring (SA's Parents' House) to Colorado City (BO's House). I will add Snyder to Big Spring tomorrow, as my eyes are burning from staring at computer screens all day and night.

it is further enlightening that this search was not a once over and also evidence has been collected. Says a whole bunch to me. This wasn't a hair brush/tooth brush visit to the house imhoo and I still hazzard my humble opinionated guess that a sw was involved

I think I was wrong and you're right at this point.

unless the BF also signed consent to search too

Now into the ninth day of searching, five different agencies and all sorts of tools are being used to help find 13 year old Hailey Dunn.
Texas Rangers have been at the missing Colorado City teen's home all day collecting evidence.
Rangers spent a considerable amount of time collecting evidence from a shed in the home's back yard.
http://www.ktxs.com/news/26382529/detail.html

video at this link

I am curious as to what evidence is in the tool shed that Texas Rangers would have spent a considerable amount of time collectiong....

I mean to say what is in the tool shed that would make them think it's evidence, obviously they know something (the understatement of the century) or they would have had to just take the whole shed.

Does anyone understand what I am trying to say?

I know it was asked somewhere, but I don't remember seeing the answer. What type of vehicle does SA drive? Is it a pickup truck or some other large vehicle? What about SA's mother--do we know what she drives?

Thumbnail of the shed:

Attachments

• Shed.jpg
    Shed.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 18
Wait a second... Earlier MSM said they spent 10 minutes looking in the shed. Now it has changed to a "consideral amount of time??"

Anyone read, hear or know where the BF is right now? Is he still with LE being interviewed?

...(snip)...

Okay - here ya go:

attachment.php

Attachments

• Map_three_towns.jpg
    Map_three_towns.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 307
Wait a second... Earlier MSM said they spent 10 minutes looking in the shed. Now it has changed to a "consideral amount of time??"

Could they have taken a quick look earlier, and then gone back with a search warrant?

BD stated herself last night on NG that "he was fired or there was just a big blow up there". This is the transcript for NG....
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

Yes...I know, but I was responding to a poster who asked if it had been verified that he was "fired" today, after it was stated on NG.

I took that to mean some "other" verification since they saw / heard / read it from NG last night.

BILLIE DUNN: No, I said that. He went in Monday morning, but there was an argument. He was fired or there was just a big blow-up there. He walked out. He left his job by 6:30 in the morning and went to Big Spring (ph) to his mom`s house.

I have a feeling and nothing to back it up, that this will turn out to be something very close to home and not the random stranger passing by at the right instant to grab a victim. I sort of feel as though we will learn which way LE is looking very soon. I hope for Billie's sake, it is not SA.

I really wish Hailey had gone off with a boy, but I don't believe that at all.

watch that video I posted... the reporter has been on scene all day... says the rangers have been there all day and spent a "considerable amt of time in the shed collecting evidence"... she has been watching them at this point so not sure why ten minutes was reported (as always the media leaves us to :waitasec: eh? LOL) at least we now have reporters on the ground REPORTING LIVE... better late than never I guess

eta: I see what teh posted and agree! what if they saw something in the ten minutes... and searched it extensively again later with a sw.... makes sense!

Maybe I might stir up something just my thought...why when she was on nancy grace the first day ( child was missing more than 6 days) and she says her bfriend was at work...but then yesterday..she says he was fired...why didn't she say it the first day she was on the show...her daugher was missing a while already..unless he kept it from her til yesterday..idk

I have a feeling and nothing to back it up, that this will turn out to be something very close to home and not the random stranger passing by at the right instant to grab a victim. I sort of feel as though we will learn which way LE is looking very soon. I hope for Billie's sake, it is not SA.

I really wish Hailey had gone off with a boy, but I don't believe that at all.

BBM

Isn't it funny how our parents worst night mare has become our best outcome.

Maybe I might stir up something just my thought...why when she was on nancy grace the first day ( child was missing more than 6 days) and she says her bfriend was at work...but then yesterday..she says he was fired...why didn't she say it the first day she was on the show...her daugher was missing a while already..unless he kept it from her til yesterday..idk

She didn't know the first day on NG.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26382529/detail.html

Texas Rangers have been at the missing Colorado City teen's home all day collecting evidence.
(the video has a lot more information)

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/05/search-evidence-continues-missing-colorado-city-te/

Billie Dunn declined to comment while authorities were in her home and asked reporters to return in the afternoon. But later in the day, Dunn was no longer at home and was seen walking with officers between the Colorado City Police Department and the Mitchell County Courthouse.

The reason she was with law enforcement officers is not immediately clear.

I think i know what barn door LE is focusing on...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member