TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
They named a suspect. Just how deep can you go with where he lived, where worked,where he hunted where he hung out? How much does he know abt CC? Does he chime in on hunting sites or just MM? Where did he go for entertainment? Did he sit in the house every weekend? Did he shoot pool someplace?
Just what do we know about this man?

Exactly. Seems like once we found the videos, the sleuthing ended. I'll bet he left his footprints in other areas and we need to find them!

The "ease my mind" thing is killing me here.

My kids are 13 and 17. The 17 y/o sleeps on the couch, so I'm leaving her out for now. My 13 y/o sleeps in his room. I'll open his door, look at his bed, then turn off the tv if he left it on. If I don't see him because he is under the blankets, I'm not going to freak out and assume he's not there.

I'm not going to go up and touch him, he's not a baby anymore.

This is how I "ease my mind".

I don't understand why there is such an issue of her not touching Hailey. She wasn't worried that Hailey had stopped breathing, or snuck out of the house. Why would she touch her???
It was how she said it. Like she was worried about something. This statement just caught my ear.

I hesitate in putting too much stock in the phrases Billie uses; she has been consistent in her odd, shall we say, way of putting things. The one that bugs me is "Hailey is not in her house." She has said variations of that several times.

BBM

I'm not quite convinced of that. Especially if something did happen on Sunday night.

As for sneaking out of the house - MB's mom has said that MB spent the night at Hailey's and the last time she (mom) found out that MB and Hailey had sunck out of hte house and were roaming the streets - so its possible that BD was "easing her mind" that Hailey hadn't snuck out again. But, I'm leaning more to the "worried she had stopped breathing".

It wasn't just her words - it was her inflection, her micro expressions, her body language when she offered this up on NG.

I don't remember her saying the girls snuck out, just that they were roaming the streets after dark.

I'll look to find a link, I could be wrong.

And her body language, etc is off on everything, but my theories are not the same as a lot here for the reason why.

Okay the obit, says SW, thats SA's mother lived in CC in 2001, so more than likely so did SA, we need to find out that neighborhood, because being a young guy then he probably knew it like the back of his hand.

CN is affliated with the videos, listed in the obit in Sand Springs in 2001. SA would know tht property wherever that was.

Those places, areas should be searched.

What about where BD and SA hung out? Did they ride ATV's? Did they camp? Did they hunt? We don't even know if there were any guns in the house. Did they take DD and HD to motorcross or monster truck shows? Did they go to local rodeos? What about summer activities? Any local ponds or "swimming holes"? How about fishing in the area?

We know so very little about what this family did as a family - makes it very hard to know where to look.

The "ease my mind" thing is killing me here.

My kids are 13 and 17. The 17 y/o sleeps on the couch, so I'm leaving her out for now. My 13 y/o sleeps in his room. I'll open his door, look at his bed, then turn off the tv if he left it on. If I don't see him because he is under the blankets, I'm not going to freak out and assume he's not there.

I'm not going to go up and touch him, he's not a baby anymore.

This is how I "ease my mind".

I don't understand why there is such an issue of her not touching Hailey. She wasn't worried that Hailey had stopped breathing, or snuck out of the house. Why would she touch her???

I have touched my son... like grabbed
his big toe and wiggled it when he's had a marathon sleeping session. I know sometimes teens do that but Imma mom and if they aren't up n moving after several hours of sleep I get nervous. It's the nurse in me. I know too much but not enough ya know? meningitis, throwing a clot. Yes o am a worrier!
android posted please excuse typos.

Yeah and then not to call MB a place where she hadnt stayed all night before or BD hadnt even met the parents.
Im sorry but the things she says just dont add up.

and then to go on and actually say on NG that you *think* she was there because it looked like it or something like that..I'm listening to Nancy Grace now..when I get to the one where BD describes that morning I'll post it..

If someone is checking on their child to ease their mind for some reason and couldn't actually see the child because of blankets or whatever reason when they peeked in the door, would you not go that extra step into the room and up to her bed? IF you were truly uneasy for any reason? Nothing about that makes sense to me..not for any good reason anyway..

Over the threads I recall mention of other true crime cases that BD/SA read as a hobby.

Do we now exactly what true crime cases was BD/SA reading on prior to HD's disappearance? Anything similar to HD's case? Any clues in researching them?

Has anyone noticed anything slightly remote to HD's case?

The Halloween series/Michael Meyers slasher film doesn't give enough insight except SA was obsessed with this particular violent movie. MM is posesssed by an evil demon/force that causes him to murder his sister on Halloween, then to return for his younger sister.
What about the new mask The Collector he ordered? Any clues in that movie? I am trying to rent it to see if I notice anything.

Maybe this link will help a little:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26465402/detail.html

I know there is a complete list of BD's "reading list" from the affadavit, but I can't remember where it is - go figure!

I have touched my son... like grabbed
his big toe and wiggled it when he's had a marathon sleeping session. I know sometimes teens do that but Imma mom and if they aren't up n moving after several hours of sleep I get nervous. It's the nurse in me. I know too much but not enough ya know? meningitis, throwing a clot. Yes o am a worrier!
android posted please excuse typos.

My daughter has epilepsy, so I was a worrier when she lived at home, even more so now that she lives a thousand miles away...so yeah always checking on her in the mornings while at home.

I wonder if SA was on any other sites and might have left clues? We know about the MM site - are there others like it??? I mean, if we were sleuthing a perp that liked WS, we might naturally check the In Session boards too, KWIM?

I cant get behind the 630-900 times as I believe the Hairdresser and the neighbor who is a drug addict but he said he saw her and the time matches up to the hairdressers time of seeing her. I cant just dismiss those two events (mentioned in the media ) as rumor or mistakes.

All these things could still be true and SA still be quilty I just think it puts us at he did something on Tuesday.

I think he used the 6:30 to 9 am time to prepare for his little adventure. I think he met with his associates somewhere and 'set up' for their event.
Then I think he went back to the home, drugged her or disabled her somehow, and either hid her or handed her off.

In the middle of this DD climbed in through the window. But she was already safely stashed away, still alive somewhere. They bought drugs that night, and I think he drugged BD so she would sleep deeply. He could have had some fun with her late that night somewhere OR the next morning while BD was at work. He could have been out in the woods disposing of her when he got the frantic call from Billie on Tuesday at noon.

I wonder if SA was on any other sites and might have left clues? We know about the MM site - are there others like it??? I mean, if we were sleuthing a perp that liked WS, we might naturally check the In Session boards too, KWIM?
thats a good idea

So many sites require $ for addl info. like social sites. I have used peekyou and a few others that name likely relatives. Even some map searches for addresses will give you the name and phone number of the home owner if you click ok the home from a satellite view. I cant do that on my cell right now, but wanted to put it out there FWIW. We can not post that info... but we can do all we can and if we find anything big we can contact the authorities ...

We can also look on Topix and see if there are any posts claiming to be friends of SA that might tell us more about him and where he liked to hang out and such. Just make sure you link to the post.

Billies explanation of the polys on NG...begins about halfway through..also some interesting observations by BD of SA at that point in time as well..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/83/vrtd0ZITLLs"]YouTube - Sierra1947's Channel[/ame]

Check cryptshow.net. Same user name as mm unconscious_mind78
This is out on the web, I'm on my phone and having trouble with it.

Wasn't BD at work when SA called her? If so and she probably had a phone at work that he called. Maybe getting those records will take a little longer.

IIRC BD said that SA told her he deleted calls made to her at work but no one has said if the calls were to her work number or cell phone number or even when they were made for that matter. I think they will show up in the call records for SA's phone no matter which number they were made to. It's just suspicious that LE said the calls conflicted with SA's story and SA deleted them before LE could double check when they were made in my opinion.

We can also look on Topix and see if there are any posts claiming to be friends of SA that might tell us more about him and where he liked to hang out and such. Just make sure you link to the post.
What is another town close to Colorado City, TX

As well what about other POI
I truly dont see much about where CD and GF were on these days yet HD spent alot of time there
RSO
Places that sb/cb searched

and so many more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads