TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #40

Status
Not open for further replies.
Check cryptshow.net. Same user name as mm unconscious_mind78
This is out on the web, I'm on my phone and having trouble with it.

Looks like you have to make an account in order to see the Forum.

I'm not that interested in joining, but if someone else wants to . . .

User Login

Main Page: HERE

Creepy! Interesting that on the main page there is an announcement about something called "Texas Frightmare Weekend" in April.

i think SA's past employment is important, he would know those places well.
did anyone check classmates.com to see if he left any information there?

swW
I'm on Topix and there is a girl that says she met Hailey through 4H and she said HD sent her a message saying she was scared of SD.

Not sure how to link on here or if I can but it's on the first page. She said it was sent in December. Not familiar with Topix but the first time this person posted it was from Ballinger, TX and the 2nd from San Angelo,TX

Who is SD?

Didn't see this posted but I knew my WSers would NEVER want to miss this article:

<snipped>

City manager assumes new duties in Colorado City teen's disappearance
Kampfer has been spokesman for task force investigating the case

The case has attracted much local and national media attention, and Kampfer is the primary liaison for information in the case.

"We just want to find her in good order," Kampfer said, of Hailey, who was reported missing Dec. 28 by her mother Billie Jean Dunn.

"I want to try and work with the media on an accurate basis on what we're doing here with the Texas Rangers and the FBI," Kampfer said.

Kampfer said his experience as an FBI special agent is helping him disseminate information.

"I understand the rules of law, and when I trained with the FBI, I learned to work with local law enforcement," Kampfer said.

Early on, Kampfer decided to take over the public information aspect of the investigation.

Much more at link...(please don't hurt yourself trying to get to the article as I'm sure the anticipation is building :D)

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/22/kampfer/

I'm :eek:fftobed: and letting the night crew take over. It will be interesting in the morning to see what you guys dig up tonight! :highfive:

Sweetwater
Snyder
Big Spring
Coahoma
Abilene

And lots of "little" smaller towns/communities like

Dunn
Hermaleigh (spelling?)
Ira
Knapp...will add as I remember more

Westbrook is the little tiny town directly to the West of Colorado City on I20 and Lorraine to the East.

I'm cold and going to bed. If someone could find the property records for CC and Sand springs and leave a link, I would greatly appreciate it.

Is anyone a member of ancestry.com, we could use some help through there too?

G'nite all. The headache wins tonight. I need sleep.
Prayers for HD!

Someone asked earlier about the reading list of stuff they found for BD and S:

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26465402/detail.html

According to affidavits secured by KTXS through the Freedom of Information Act, authorities found the materials in a box in the bedroom shared by Billie Dunn and Adkins.

The affidavits also detailed witness accounts who said that Adkins was fascinated by horror/slasher films, and it is reported that he is a collector of movie memorabilia connected to the “Halloween” movie series.

The reading material in the box, according to the affidavit, contained material that Billie Dunn told authorities she had printed from a computer at her job which she brought home.

The material included 23 pages of material printed on Sept. 1 that was related to the Edmund Kemper, the so-called "Co-ed Killer." Another 20 pages printed on the same date was related to female mass murders, major cases and murder motives.

Another 18 pages was related to George Emil Banks, who killed five of his own children and went on a broader killing spree.

Another 13 pages were printed on Sept. 25 about Robert Leroy Anderson, a serial killer and sexual sadist. Another 37 pages were printed related to Robert Pickton, a Canadian pig farmer, about mass murder and as many as 23 missing Vancouver women.

Other material in the box included a photo of a pentagram, and information about vampires and the occult.

Fifteen pages printed on Sept. 29 was material related to Alton Coleman and Debra Brown, a pair of killers in which Brown was painted as “a good girl gone bad” and incorporating sex and death.

Another 19 pages printed on the same day was related to the "Princes in the Tower," the Henry VIII murders, and the murder of family members "who were pre-pubertal and premeditated suffocation in bed."

Other material included multiple pages of material associated with the rap group Insane Clown Posse.

In total, the box contained 278 pages of material

Westbrook is the little tiny town directly to the West of Colorado City on I20 and Lorraine to the East.

Thanks...I can't believe I forgot those 2 - speaking of which, I think Lorraine would be a good area to search - when I lived in BS I used to spend a lot of time in Lorraine and the desolate areas after 208 are numerous. It's also a convenient exit from CCity in route to BS...thank you for adding these!

Topix: (not sure about validity, just bringing over interesting stuff I've had bookmarked)

Last post on page by "unknown" in Auburn IN - def. worth a read.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city-tx/T1FA1VMHCUGFML4NE/p6

SA's cousin posted -
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/colorado-city-tx/T1FA1VMHCUGFML4NE

I looked at that first link by Unknown in Auburn IN. There is also another poster listed for Auburn IN, just a couple posts above that posting as Tiffany, that says BD is her cousin, and what a stellar mom she is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517