TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search authorities also said the reward for returning Hailey officially stood at $15,000. Officials said they had erroneously reported the reward as being $25,000, apparently because some of the money was pledged but yet not donated. Nevertheless, new billboards put up Thursday announced the reward as $25,000.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26391662/detail.html

(and I'm not getting back on my rant...just posting this article because I don't know if it was previously posted):innocent:

going over all leads 3 or 4 times, he will be back on news at six to address NG criticizm of investigation, that's all

During a press conference at 4:30 p.m. on Thursday afternoon, Kampfer confirmed that Adkins was at the Dunn residence earlier in the day. When asked by an out-of-town news station if the Texas Rangers know where Adkins is, Kampfer stated that he isn't sure what the Texas Rangers may or may not know.

are you serious! I am thudding...

turn this over to LE NOW!

IN MY THUDDING I FORGOT THE LINK... SORRY:

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/rumors-missing-boyfriend-unfounded

Ooops... I was wrong. They are part of DPS, since 1935.

The Texas Rangers were unofficially created by Stephen F. Austin in a call-to-arms written in 1823 and were formally constituted in 1835. The unit was dissolved by the federal authorities during the post-Civil War Reconstruction era, but was quickly reformed upon the reinstitution of home government. Since 1935, the organization has been a division of the Texas Department of Public Safety; it fulfills the role of Texas's State Bureau of Investigation.

link didn't copy, but got this from Wikipedia. Sorry!!!!

almost burned the beef i'm browning for spaghetti, I';ll be back ltr, sorry for typos!

almost burned the beef i'm browning for spaghetti, I';ll be back ltr, sorry for typos!

Yeah, I left the 2yo in his high chair for a bit longer than necessary, just so he wouldn't try to get at my keyboard, LOL!

going over all leads 3 or 4 times, he will be back on news at six to address NG criticizm of investigation, that's all
great...

let him have at it... ((as I sit here and wonder where the rock thrown at a glass house will land))

Who runs the find H facebook, is it family, do we know?

IIRC, it is someone from here, who does not know the family, but is local to the case. Anyone want to correct that?

FB has nothing, just people in panic mode for a bit...no news...

During a press conference at 4:30 p.m. on Thursday afternoon, Kampfer confirmed that Adkins was at the Dunn residence earlier in the day. When asked by an out-of-town news station if the Texas Rangers know where Adkins is, Kampfer stated that he isn't sure what the Texas Rangers may or may not know.

are you serious! I am thudding...

turn this over to LE NOW!

IN MY THUDDING I FORGOT THE LINK... SORRY:

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/rumors-missing-boyfriend-unfounded

OMG!!!!

I'm speechless!

great...

let him have at it... ((as I sit here and wonder where the rock thrown at a glass house will land))

Does he not watch NG? Does he not know she will get on him like a fly on errr...um, well you know what.

this is not a guessing game... for the spokesperson!

he needs to get his ducks in a row.... and now.

This is RIDICULOUS! IMHOO!

I am starting to wonder if they have any idea at all, what might have happened to H...

IIRC, it is someone from here, who does not know the family, but is local to the case. Anyone want to correct that?

Nope you're right as far as i know, it's redcat i believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member