TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
"they" , LE, may know what's going on but clearly not this baffoon

ETA - hence, stop holding press conferences if you don't have anything, or know anything, to share that is useful

During a press conference at 4:30 p.m. on Thursday afternoon, Kampfer confirmed that Adkins was at the Dunn residence earlier in the day. When asked by an out-of-town news station if the Texas Rangers know where Adkins is, Kampfer stated that he isn't sure what the Texas Rangers may or may not know.

are you serious! I am thudding...

turn this over to LE NOW!

IN MY THUDDING I FORGOT THE LINK... SORRY:

http://www.ccitynews.net/news/story/2011/01/rumors-missing-boyfriend-unfounded

I am being silly when I post this: "you asked for a press conference and you got one!" :crazy:

LE says the same thing as Kampfer said, only they say they "can't confirm or deny"

quit picking on my husband!!

j/k :)

Thursday, 5:15 p.m.

Nine agencies, including the FBI and the Secret Service,
are now involved in the search for Hailey Dunn.

A press release just sent out by the Colorado City city manager says 30 officers are working to follow up on interviews and leads into the 13-year-old's whereabouts.

The agencies are: Colorado City Police Department, Mitchell County Sheriff’s Office, Texas Department of Public Safety, FBI, Snyder Police Department, 32nd Judicial District Court, Scurry County Sheriff’s Office, Secret Service and Child Advisory Center.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328456

I hope NG does not take out any frustrations on Billie...

I have a feeling I am not going to be able to control my "mouth" as I record Nancy tonight. :crazy:
Patty, I hope you are feeling better! I know you said you were under the weather... thanks for all you do here!

LE says the same thing as Kampfer said, only they say they "can't confirm or deny"

Could you tell hubby to get on the ball down there? :crazy:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I actually am starting to feel a little bit bad for this guy. Someone is making him go out there and make a :crazy: out of himself

meanwhile, there is a 9 yr old in Harris County that called 911, hung up, police called back and someone said yes its an emergancy.. He is home alone:(

i didnt know we can can pm for info. sorry all

money for info is like getting paid to give blood.

I suspect the dps is on to something, not a good sign:( Im thinking drains, basements, etc again.

Adkins cant be found?

I am being silly when I post this: "you asked for a press conference and you got one!" :crazy:
yeah too bad the media didn't cover it.. or maybe he didn't invite them?

man... I feel like a missing-person-kindergartren-teacher sometimes!

Thursday, 5:15 p.m.

Nine agencies, including the FBI and the Secret Service,
are now involved in the search for Hailey Dunn.

A press release just sent out by the Colorado City city manager says 30 officers are working to follow up on interviews and leads into the 13-year-old's whereabouts.

The agencies are: Colorado City Police Department, Mitchell County Sheriff’s Office, Texas Department of Public Safety, FBI, Snyder Police Department, 32nd Judicial District Court, Scurry County Sheriff’s Office, Secret Service and Child Advisory Center.

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=328456

WOW 9 agencies!!!

Remember with Kyron, all these agencies offer help in diff. ways, we don't know if it means anything in particular...(I hope they find Hailey much sooner...) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria