TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooo very sorry. ***hugs***

What do you think of Hailey being messed with? Do you perceive any of SA's behavior as leaning in that direction?

I do think she was being messed with. Go an rewatch the video where Shawn says " I love her with all my heart and she loves me with all her heart"

WTH? Normal live-in boyfriends would not dare say a 13 yr old girl LOVES them with all her heart. That is just creepy and stinks to high heaven. It would be altogether different if he raised her from early childhood. But he had just been hanging around for a couple of years, and she disliked him in the beginning. So
how does she all of a sudden love with all her heart?????

And all that stuff about her sleeping on the couch for the past 2 years. Most teens I know LOVE their privacy. I have to call mine on her cell to get her attention when she is holed up in her bedroom lair. She will come and lay out on the couch sometimes to watch the bigger tv, but I cannot imagine her sleeping there for 2 years.

In my opinion something was creeping her out about her own room. And we had a hint about that when she was 11 and told her grandma about shwan lurking outside her bedroom door at night. My uncle used to do that too. He would stand out there and wait to make sure everything was all quiet in the house, everyone was sound asleep, before he snuck into my room.

In my gut I feel like he was grooming her for awhile, then seducing her slowly. At some point she rejected the situation, and I think she may have told him that if he didn't stop she was going to tell. Perhaps that was the trigger for her disappearance.

Also it was said by a few people that she always wore her hoodie. And I noticed that she did not dress or act 'sexy' like many 13 yr olds do. I also wonder if that was her way of rejecting what was happening to her at home?

And all that stuff about her sleeping on the couch for the past 2 years. Most teens I know LOVE their privacy. I have to call mine on her cell to get her attention when she is holed up in her bedroom lair. She will come and lay out on the couch sometimes to watch the bigger tv, but I cannot imagine her sleeping there for 2 years.
<respectfully snipped>

The minute I read she wasn't sleeping in her own room I thought the exact same thing. She was afraid to sleep in there.

VERY bad sign, IMO.

I do think she was being messed with. Go an rewatch the video where Shawn says " I love her with all my heart and she loves me with all her heart"

WTH? Normal live-in boyfriends would not dare say a 13 yr old girl LOVES them with all her heart. That is just creepy and stinks to high heaven. It would be altogether different if he raised her from early childhood. But he had just been hanging around for a couple of years, and she disliked him in the beginning. So
how does she all of a sudden love with all her heart?????

In my opinion something was creeping her out about her own room. And we had a hint about that when she was 11 and told her grandma about shwan lurking outside her bedroom door at night. My uncle used to do that too. He would stand out there and wait to make sure everything was all quiet in the house, everyone was sound asleep, before he snuck into my room.

In my gut I feel like he was grooming her for awhile, then seducing her slowly. At some point she rejected the situation, and I think she may have told him that if he didn't stop she was going to tell. Perhaps that was the trigger for her disappearance.

Also it was said by a few people that she always wore her hoodie. And I noticed that she did not dress or act 'sexy' like many 13 yr olds do. I also wonder if that was her way of rejecting what was happening to her at home?
I thought about this too! Also, the comment made by BD that she looked into her bedroom to make sure she was okay. Not exact words but why would a mother say that and not actually go in and touch her. Did she suspect something was going on? Why did she just start sleeping in her room again. Just sayin!

I'm still stuck on how a young, petite mother and a pretty tween daughter could "wrong" an adult man so badly that he would threaten them both while talking to a third person. And that threat to be so bad that the third person would go to LE to report it.

It just boggles my mind.

I thought about this too! Also, the comment made by BD that she looked into her bedroom to make sure she was okay. Not exact words but why would a mother say that and not actually go in and touch her. Did she suspect something was going on? Why did she just start sleeping in her room again. Just sayin!

If she did in fact start sleeping in her room again. According to a neighbor she has been staying with CD for 2-4 weeks.

I'm still stuck on how a young, petite mother and a pretty tween daughter could "wrong" an adult man so badly that he would threaten them both while talking to a third person. And that threat to be so bad that the third person would go to LE to report it.

It just boggles my mind.

It would make more sense if he were an ex-boyfriend and felt wronged because they kept his stuff or he paid some bills that he didn't feel that were his after they broke up. I don't know how a person could not know that they wronged someone enough for the other person to make threats against them. That had to be one angry guy. IMO

Gotta pull out the crock pots!
Yeah I may have to do that too! Have my daughter and granddaughter living with us while daddy is serving his country overseas!

I still am so interested in why she is doing the presser instead of LE.

It would make more sense if he were an ex-boyfriend and felt wronged because they kept his stuff or he paid some bills that he didn't feel that were his after they broke up. I don't know how a person could not know that they wronged someone enough for the other person to make threats against them. That had to be one angry guy. IMO
An older friend of DD perhaps.

Check in tomorrow. Maybe someone will announce a time. I'm not sure how anyone will know how to go to a presser if there isn't a time announced yet. Maybe it is still being finalized.

I guess I'm just not understanding why telling the truth as one remembers it, in regards to the timeline of events or anything else for that matter requires so much time, effort and forethought and attention..having to being written out, typed up, etc... THE TRUTH IS WHAT IS ..just spit it out FGS!..I'm sorry, the TRUTH just shouldn't take THAT much effort to tell..now putting the best spin on a *story* would be a little more time consuming..

It just boggles my mind.

I can't get my mind around why HD, in particular, would be included. Whatever might have happened to trigger this alleged threat, what could a 12-13yo girl have to do with anything? I don't have coherent words for everything bouncing around in my head that would make such a thing possible.

If she did in fact start sleeping in her room again. According to a neighbor she has been staying with CD for 2-4 weeks.
I think she said I looked in on her to ease my mind ! but I did not touch or feel her.
Touch ,ok just to see if they are there, but feel her to ease my mind makes me crazy !
think it is in a NG interview early on.

OMG .... This just boggles my mind. It is like S Smith all over again, Bd is the Q and the media is her court !! JMO Never been in her shoes but ,Ya just have to say WOW ....

Interesting you bring up Susan Smith. I believe she was eventually diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder and had a pathological need for attention and control. Yes, the QUEEN holding court. She did get very dramatic, didn't she?

I might understand BD's need to exercise her own control IF she had already exhausted all the EXISTING major issues.

That she (to our knowledge based on what we have been told so far) has not even ASKED the hard but simple questions of THE person last to have seen Hailey, yet spend SO MUCH TIME, EFFORT, and ATTENTION on calling a major media event is VERY TELLING.

I might care about someone who last year 'threatened' her in some manner and then left town, but not unless she has taken care of higher likelihoods first.

FIRST THINGS FIRST

That is why I do not believe this finger-pointing at "other person of interest" is anything other than a way of avoiding facing hard truths.

Have ANY of the LE agencies involved named this new person an official "person of interest" or said he/she is suspect? I hope we are told exactly WHAT this threat was about, and I hope it isn't something ridiculous.

I am reminded how URGENT it was to prevent SA from retrieving a t-shirt and how BD pestered LE to no end over this minor issue, yet has not pulled together the drive to ask WHAT HE DID WITH HER DAUGHTER.

I really think she just doesn't get why we are flabbergasted.

I can't get my mind around why HD, in particular, would be included. Whatever might have happened to trigger this alleged threat, what could a 12-13yo girl have to do with anything? I don't have coherent words for everything bouncing around in my head that would make such a thing possible.
Oh, not me. I have words. But all the scenerios that come to mind to FIT that would have to do with various and sundry nefarious acts. While that might fit in with BD's lifestyle choices - it just doesn't fit with the type of young girl that Hailey has been portrayed as. Her teachers, her friends, and even Hailey herself, from her own facebook page postings isn't that type of person. KWIM?

I don't get why the brother wasn't made to stay home overnight with such a young girl during the work days or Haylie left at her dad's during the holidays. It would be interesting to know what the arrangements were the last couple of years that SA was living there and if he left work or took off on other school holidays, but just got caught this time.

If a child is missing and you truly think that they had been taken by a stranger wouldn't one of the 1st things LE do, be to ask a parent if anyone had been upset with them enough to harm the child? ..and I would imagine any parent would be wracking their brains on those sleepless nights thinking back, wondering if there was anyone that would have any reason to do something like this?

Even if I wanted to play along with BD and *assume* that someone had threatened she and Hailey some time ago and she didn't know about it until 2 weeks ago..Do we really have to pretend that BD didn't even have ANY IDEA that she may have upset this 'person' and inform LE of that? I can't do anything but shake my head at this point..What happened? 2 days ago it seemed as though she was trying to fall back on the "Runaway Theory"? IMO, this is just another string of spaghetti being slung at the wall.....

Aleister Crowley was a black magician known to himself and others as "the great beast".
He exhorted the use of all things intoxicating, the drinking of blood, the sacrifice of young children because he believed much power could be derived from the process of the dying of an innocent....it is said that he died after drinking the tainted blood of a cat.
I am not saying that anyone who reads or is interested in the works of Crowley advocates all or any of these things.
I have always been a seeker, so to speak.
When I was in my 20's I read his "Book of the Law", "Book of Lies" and a few others.
IMOO, he was a drug-addicted fruit loop, but that's just what I got from it, much like trying to make any sense at all out of the rambling of hitler (will not capitalize his name) in mein kampf.
ETA:Ozzy Osbourne did a tribute to him called "Aleister Crowley", IIRC correctly (long time ago for me) it was on his "Diary of A Madman" album...fitting title!

Isn't there a rumor/possible truth about Aleister Crowley fathering Barbara Bush? Yes. I'm not making this up!

Please excuse my not knowing this, but did Hailey's brother have a bedroom of his own at BD's house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11