TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
LE probably just laughed it off when BD made the comment about them.

Understand the feds have already brought in their profilers and BD along with many others have been profiled so LE knows pretty much to a T what comments to expect from BD.

BBM

Do you have a link for this?

before I pass judgement, I will wait to read or see the actual press conference. It is so hard to understand exactly what BD said will all the interpretations.

Thanks Wise Old Owl for posting what you heard without any of your feelings, it helps.

The following is just my opinion.
I do not think CD has anything to do with this but I have not seen anything about where he was working. I do not remember him saying very much at all. I have seen a video with people putting cash in his hand.(sorry I would never be able to find it) From Hailey's posting I feel that he has not been paying child support. If he has asked for cards, clothes instead of money it may well be because they are receiving government assistance and receiving money would stop that assistance. Since they lost their home I am sure they do not want to lose any other assistance IF they have it.

Even if all that were true, unless it has something to do with Hailey's disappearance, what would it matter? Is THIS the kind of stuff BD called a *presser* for?

If SA said Hailey went to MB you know she went there. Now maybe people will understand why MB mom wants to keep her out of this ? Poor MB. Honestly if I were MB mom Id be over at BD in a heartbeat. And if wouldn't be offering my condolences either.

How must her mother or for that matter MB be feeling right now after it was said that Haliegh was with her at 8.30 that night ? :(

Who bought BD a new van and is it brand new? I don't understand why she needs one with no drivers license and will probably get back with SA, and they had a vehicle.

From the article:

"Billie Dunn was considered a "person of interest" in the investigation, but has been ruled out, said Pete Kampfer, spokesperson for the investigation."

Told you so.:seeya:

I guess those of us who refused to participate in all of the trash talking about this mother of a missing child aren't so stupid after all, are we?
I am glad that I have nothing to be ashamed of.

Even if all that were true, unless it has something to do with Hailey's disappearance, what would it matter? Is THIS the kind of stuff BD called a *presser* for?

I agree-- have not seen or read BD's words yet, so I can not make a judgment
on what she really wanted to say.

I was just responding to several other post about the subject, as we do regarding everything else

Who bought BD a new van and is it brand new? I don't understand why she needs one with no drivers license and will probably get back with SA, and they had a vehicle.

Guess I missed the MSM report that Billie received a new van. Can someone post a link? Thanks.

2. On the same day, at 6:20am, Billie sees Hailey asleep in her bed with the TV on. This somewhat contradicts what she said on NG (don't have the exact quote so I will paraphrase) about seeing what she believed to be Hailey asleep in the bed -- assuming it was her but not getting close enough to definately know it was her.

[Snipped]
A contradiction? Honestly, who else would Billie think was asleep in her daughter's room? If she was home the night before and she sees someone sleeping in her room the very next morning, who else is she to assume it might be?

Yes, who gave her the van and is she driving without a license??? Or did she get one recently?? And I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, well wait, don't all new Texas drivers have to go through a course now?? A course that would take some time to complete?? I remember hearing that when I was at DPS with my son getting his license.

**not sure that course would apply if you have had a license before.

I think SA and BD might be responsible for Hailey's dissapearance. And I don't think Clint is involved. That's what I meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11