TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't all we have heard is how wrong PK is, so I'm not believing that either.

And we don't even have a direct quote from Pete. Just the reporter's words saying that Pete said BD has been ruled out. I'd like to know when this quote came from. Did they get a comment from him about BDs presser? Did he says this days ago? Wish they'd give more detail in their reporting.

Then is should be labeled as such............we have been warned over and over about what we can say in regards to CD, and if that has not been in MSM, we can't talk about it.

I apologize. I was under the mistaken impression that CZ was also an acceptable source of information. I won't reference this again.

And previously, as she said on national TV (NG), Billie didn't know if Hailey was in her room when she looked in on Monday morning, but now... magically... she saw her sleeping in her room?

http://bigcountryhomepage.com/image...edia/dox/pdf/2011_01/Billie Dunn timeline.PDF

I need a drink.

Again I think a lot of things are interrupted differently all of us. I remember at the very beginning when Billie was asked about the last time she saw Hailey, she said that morning before going to work, she looked into her room. She did not add the comment that she did not touch her until different ones was questioning if she knew for a fact that she was there. That is MY interruption of the comment made later by BD to clarify that she did not go into the room and physically touch her. Thanks.

And we don't even have a direct quote from Pete. Just the reporter's words saying that Pete said BD has been ruled out. I'd like to know when this quote came from. Did they get a comment from him about BDs presser? Did he says this days ago? Wish they'd give more detail in their reporting.

It just amuses me, PK has been bashed terribly, but the one time he says something people want to hear, then suddenly he is reliable? :waitasec:

I agree-- have not seen or read BD's words yet, so I can not make a judgment
on what she really wanted to say.

I was just responding to several other post about the subject, as we do regarding everything else

I'm sorry if that sounded like it was directed at you! I didn't mean it that way at all..I haven't seen or read it either and just am shocked at what I am reading that she did say...and so very sad that so little of it seems to be about finding Hailey....

Billie Dunn was considered a "person of interest" in the investigation, but has been ruled out, said Pete Kampfer, spokesperson for the investigation.

* thud * thud * thud * thud * thud * thud * thud * thud * thud * thud * thud * thud * thud * thud * thud * thud * thud * thud * thud * thud * thud * thud

Did BD tell him that or did he here it from PK? If LE say it Ill believe it. Until then I dont believe anything coming from BD.

This all just makes me sick.

I hope in the future any airtime w/ the media will be done w/ CD.

Atleast it will come across w/ no hidden agenda, only for one reason and one reason alone. TO FIND HIS DAUGHTER! -- JMO

Who bought BD a new van and is it brand new? I don't understand why she needs one with no drivers license and will probably get back with SA, and they had a vehicle.

She HAS a drivers license. Her DL number is in the affidavit.

Billie Dunn was considered a "person of interest" in the investigation, but has been ruled out, said Pete Kampfer, spokesperson for the investigation.

However, People have been ruled out in cases and then ruled right back in when more evidence comes forward.

She has had a month to try and make a story fit.

Hmmm, just like someone else who took 31 days to report her daughter missing. Except this time it's a month to cover up for SA. It's like she's a mix of Casey and Cindy. Nice editing work on your timeline there, BD. Seriously, she needs to read up on the Casey Anthony case to learn how it's NOT a good idea to make LE angry. Just sayin'.

Wow, I knew it wasn't going to be good, I just didn't know how BAD it was going to be. Holy Moly, did she dig a hole for herself. NOW would be a great time for her to get a lawyer and shut up. And I bet she's talking on the phone with him...

I can't find the article. It was the same one that said he was driving around in his unreliable car with his family. Since I can't find it, please disregard.

Isn't it this one?? (I am giving no opinion on the subject, I simply remembered this article because it mentioned Naomi for the first time. So I am posting the article I believe Lisa is referring to.)

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/15/father-continues-his-mission-inside-news-of-the/

Friends and strangers have reached out to Dunn to donate flyers and funds to help find Hailey Dunn. Some have volunteered to travel to Mexico to hand out flyers.

With his girlfriend, Naomi Stewart, driving their deteriorating Mercury Cougar and their 3-month-old daughter C**** in tow
, Dunn is determined to continue his search for as long as it takes.

"I can never ask for enough help until my daughter is found," Dunn said. "It's changed my life, and my life will never be the same. And when this happens to anybody else, I will help them, and I will never look at another missing picture the same."

Yes, who gave her the van and is she driving without a license??? Or did she get one recently?? And I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, well wait, don't all new Texas drivers have to go through a course now?? A course that would take some time to complete?? I remember hearing that when I was at DPS with my son getting his license.

**not sure that course would apply if you have had a license before.

In Maryland, that applies to everyone under 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11