TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially when she could have been anywhere since she was allowed quite a bit of freedom. The thought that something terrible may have happened usually does cross my anxiety ridden mind first (but I think I'm just wired that way)...but you don't usually assume that is has happened..not right off the bat anyway...

According to CD he did help get LE involved:

GRACE: OK. When Davis called you or came over to ask about Hailey, what exactly did he say?

C. DUNN: He just asked me if I had seen her, that she was supposed to come over to my house and then she was supposed to go to MBs, and that everybody was starting to get worried about her. And that`s when we started getting the police and started realizing that she was missing.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/04/ng.01.html

She did not mention any names at all.

She didn't have to. All she had to do is say the following:

"There are some people who are going around demanding or begging for money. I am disgusted that these individuals who never held down jobs are exploiting Hailey to get a handout. I’ve always worked and supported my kids by myself and I will return to work as soon as I am able. I do not want a handout. And if anyone asks for money on my behalf please know the request isn’t coming from me and I’m not getting money."

WHO ELSE COULD SHE MEAN?

If I could talk to BD that is one of the questions I would ask but I can not assume that is who she was talking about.

Okay. Hold the phone.

In the presser, she says TWO people saw Hailey in the backyard at noon.

Where did this other person come from? I missed something.

So now there's the sighting of her with a little boy between 10am to 1pm,two people see her in backyard now at noon and one person says weeks later that she saw her at 8:30pm.That's alot of sightings for noone to see her since Monday.KWIM

If I could talk to BD that is one of the questions I would ask but I can not assume that is who she was talking about.

Who else besides CD and GF would be asking for donations? The searchers have, but surely she was not talking about them.

Tuesday morning on the 28th, Shawn and I both got up around 5:30. WE left the house together about 6:20 to go to work. It’s not unusual for Shawn to take me to work. He always has to be there by 7:00. Sometimes he had to go in earlier but he was always told the night before and I would arrange to get another ride on those days.

He dropped me off at the hospital at 7:00. Around noon I called DD on my cell phone I had left at home. He told me Hailey wasn’t home yet so I asked him to text her friend, see if Hailey was there, tell her to go ahead and tell her to come home. He called me back within a few minutes to say that Hailey hadn’t been there and hadn’t stayed the night there. I then told him to walk over to Clint’s to check with him – Clint’s phone was broke. So he walked over there and called me back. Told me that Naomi said Hailey had been over there for a minute on Monday but didn’t say the night. I told DD to give the phone to Clint. After telling Clint how worried I was, I told him I was going to get a ride home and report Hailey missing to the police. I asked him to call the PD and let them know that I was coming. He agreed to make the call but for some reason he never did. My sister-in-law gave me a ride home from Snyder to CCity. I stopped at the house first to make sure Hailey hadn’t come back home. Grabbed my cell phone, started texting Hailey’s friends while my sister-in-law took me around to a couple of their houses before going to the police station. I got home from the police station around 3:00. Shawn called me on my cell and talked to David who told him what all was going on. So Shawn left and got the house around 4:00, with me and David. Officer Alexander arrived shortly after to take a more detailed report from me.
Where was Shawn ALL DAY on the 28th? Because we know he was not at work.

He told me that he went into work Monday, turning in his coveralls and to clean out his locker. Then he went to his grandmother’s house in Dunn but they didn’t answer the door. So he came down to I-20 – he didn’t come into CCity – just I-20 and then went to Big Spring.
And his cell phone pings say otherwise......

I fear that we will never be able to have a forum here for Hailey...just more sadness mixed in without the ability to have more than just one constantly running thread for a month now. Is this a first?

RR

Boy, I sure am glad she cleared up that rampant rumor regarding a Christmas blow up..bad news is, now I wonder why she did.. since to my knowledge we never speculated that there even was one!..at least I never heard a word..:crazy:..

Color me confused is all I can surmise at this time. I just want to hear from LE. Until then NOTHING for me is any more confirmed today than a month ago.:fence:

Boy, I sure am glad she cleared up that rampant rumor regarding a Christmas blow up..bad news is, now I wonder why she did.. since to my knowledge we never speculated that there even was one!..at least I never heard a word..:crazy:..

It was discussed several times right here at WS and there was the article that said that. It was either the Garcia lady or the other lady. I will try to find the link. Thanks.

Imo she laid it out for us, clearly, and in black and white. She makes a reference to someone taking donations in Hailey's name.[ who other than CD can do that?] Perhaps the searchers, but would she be angry at them for wanting pizza after searching the woods?

Then she immediately goes to caring for the kids HERSELF --[ again, a poke at her ex. who else should be helping but him.??}

Then mentions someone not being able to hold down a job. Again, something she has complained about CD for previously.

All of the info in that paragraph point right to CD. IMO

Where was Shawn ALL DAY on the 28th? Because we know he was not at work.

And his cell phone pings say otherwise......

Thank you, this is what I was screaming at my computer screen.

See this....this is what causes confusion. No body can name names.......but they know who they are.

IMO, she leaves no doubt...purposely...I'm really surprised that no one stepped up and told her she may come off as more believable and credible leaving all that unnecessary carp off. To my knowledge he NEVER said anything negative about her..defended her as a matter of fact..So, what WAS the point of that supposed to be anyway?

Who else would she be saying was begging for money in Hailey's name and hadn't held down a job? She wasn't about to actually say his name, but left 0 doubt to myself and many others as to who she was talking about..unless it was CD's GF...same thing imo..

IMO, BD was probably criticized somewhere along the way for collecting donations, which she has not. I believe it was more of an attempt to clarify SHE has not asked for or received donations than it was to "throw Clint under the bus" for receiving them.

jmo

Has LE made any comments on this presser from BD???

Do we have a transcript of everything said?
TIA

I am presently working tediously on a full transcript of the entire presser from beginning to end..It is a long process and am happy to do it..but I did want to check in and see if A] there is already a transcript out there in cyber world that someone has found or B]if someone else is already well into transcribing it already..as there's certainly no reason for multiple ppl to do this tedious task..

So.please let me know if anyone has knowledge of a transcript or one that is well into being completed.. As I said I'm happy to do it..but don't want to spend a couple of hours on the task if it is not necessary..

It was discussed several times right here at WS and there was the article that said that. It was either the Garcia lady or the other lady. I will try to find the link. Thanks.

The article said "at Christmastime", not "on Christmas day".

Later, she said that her daughter told her that Dunn had expressed a desire to move in with her birth father, which Garcia said her daughter indicated led to a family altercation around Christmastime.

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/08/xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member