Identified! TX - Huntsville, 'Walker County Jane Doe', WhtFem 14-16, 91UFTX, Nov'80 Sherry Ann Jarvis

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I have a question......what would it cost to hire someone to create a bust of WCJD?

The waitress who spoke to her at the Hitching Post would have said if she had one.

Lyssav, could Cheryl Wyant be submitted as a possibility? She looks alot like her and left from a home with some other teenagers. It was never clear what happened to her parents. Perhaps it was one of her parents she was hoping to find. I found a picture of her niece on FaceBook (I didn't contact her) but she had that same nose.

I am still working through this thread, but it is possible the man driving her was visiting an inmate and WCJD hopped out of the truck to inquire about the directions?

I feel no BF of a girl that age would drive her to a jail if it were out of the way. If she was hitching a ride and was dropped off as far as the guy would take her, I feel she'd have at least a backpack on her.

Thoughts?

According to all of the articles on Porchlight, she had no possessions except clothes & sandals. She was most likely closer to 14 1/2 to 16 1/2. Most likely hitched a ride within Texas; could have been a Halloween party near the prison.

When the murder was reported, several people came forward and said they'd seen a teenager matching her description the day before her body was found. One witness, the manager of a gas station which no longer exists, positively identified the victim as a girl who had been at the station around 6:30 p.m. Halloween night asking for directions to the Ellis prison unit. She was wearing blue jeans, a yellow pullover sweater with big pockets that hung below her waist, and carrying high-heeled sandals in her hand. To the best of his recollection, she had been let out of a 1973 or 74 blue Chevrolet, possibly a Caprice, with a lighter colored top, which was being driven by a white male. She looked disheveled like she had been traveling and perhaps sleeping in her clothes. She left the station, walking north on Sam Houston avenue.

A waitress working at the Hitchin Post truck stop out on Interstate 45 said the girl came into the restaurant the same evening and again, asked for directions to the Ellis Unit, saying she had a friend there. A map was drawn for her and she departed. She never reached the Ellis Unit and she was never seen alive again

Long time lurker, first time poster. I know this is probably a long shot, but has Sophia Moreno been checked? I think she kind of resembles her, and in one of Sophia's photos, it looks like she is wearing a similar necklace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long time lurker, first time poster. I know this is probably a long shot, but has Sophia Moreno been checked? I think she kind of resembles her, and in one of Sophia's photos, it looks like she is wearing a similar necklace.

It is unlikely this is Sophia

The UID had no tattoos.

Sophia had tattoos.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/6423/0/

Welcome Sabriel!!!

:welcome6:

I didn't read the whole thread but a search for "carla" didn't come up with anything so I'm throwing this out there - Has anyone looked at Carla Corley? DN has a bit of a write up on her that sounds like a group of men may have abducted her. Perhaps they had some connection to the prison.

Carla's photo and the PM photos are pretty close to my eye. They both have DNA available but it is my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) that if it is a mismatched type nDNA vs mtDNA it's not automatically checked.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/2345

I didn't read the whole thread but a search for "carla" didn't come up with anything so I'm throwing this out there - Has anyone looked at Carla Corley? DN has a bit of a write up on her that sounds like a group of men may have abducted her. Perhaps they had some connection to the prison.

Carla's photo and the PM photos are pretty close to my eye. They both have DNA available but it is my understanding (correct me if I'm wrong) that if it is a mismatched type nDNA vs mtDNA it's not automatically checked.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/2345

it doesnt sound as if carla corley left her home of her own free will. wasnt this one spotted trying to get to the prison by herself?

I haven't read the whole thread but plan to...did the doe have pierced ears at all? i can't find info if she did... thanks

I recently found the case of a missing British teen named Yvette Watson. They are obviously a long distance apart, but it could explain why the Jane Doe has been unidentified for decades. I've compared her picture to that of some of WCJD's morgue photos and it's almost a perfect match. I'm not sure if Yvette's eye color matches with the Jane Doe's, but I have also submitted a tip to the NCMEC to look at.
3931251091.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member