TX - Investigators Searching for Girl in 'Ecstasy' Video

I just can't wrap myself around the threads I have read in the last couple of days....some days are just harder than others, I guess.

I know what you mean. We've been reading and seeing some wierd stuff lately.

Absolutely. Too bad they can't be charged for stupidity. If they didn't give the child drugs, why on earth would they joke about it? Why are some people such idiots??? I swear, there needs to be a license to have kids.

Mr.E, I agree whole heartedly with you. Some shouldn't be able to have children at all. What a horrible thing to do. Such ignorence on videotape, no doubt.
That poor little girl. She really doesn't have a chance, does she?

That poor little girl. She really doesn't have a chance, does she?

She does now, because one (probably more) people saw that video, and had the gutts and intelligence to know, that was wrong, EVERYTHING in that video was wrong. And, her infant sister will be saved too.

Me too. Some people would say, these are for sure the end times. Society has gone evil in every way.:(

I don't know about end times now, but, getting worse, and surely closer, IMO, society going evil in everyway? Yes..none of this a surprise for those that have studied history and prophecy....but that is another thread.

I agree with you, 100%. It is most definitely Good vs Evil, no doubt in my mind. I truly believe we are living in Satan's playground, and it's really really getting scary.

That video was very disturbing. Imagine what else that poor little girl endures day in, day out, in the care of such " a mother ".
I'm in agreement with those that say the little girl's hair should be tested. LE shouldn't take the word of those crazy girls/women. That appeared quite obvious to me!

I don't know about end times now, but, getting worse, and surely closer, IMO, society going evil in everyway? Yes..none of this a surprise for those that have studied history and prophecy....but that is another thread.

I agree with you, 100%. It is most definitely Good vs Evil, no doubt in my mind. I truly believe we are living in Satan's playground, and it's really really getting scary.

Wow christine, I couldn't agree more. We were just discussing this topic at work this morning. Just when you think you've heard or read the most horrendous of acts, the next day another story tops that one in evilness and sheer disregard for human life. Sickening, but certainly a fact.
Our society is going down and going down faster every day.
I DO believe we are in " the last days ".

She does now, because one (probably more) people saw that video, and had the gutts and intelligence to know, that was wrong, EVERYTHING in that video was wrong. And, her infant sister will be saved too.

I really do hope something is done for those 2 babies. They deserve a childhood, a happy childhood. Just think of the many people who would love to have those children, who would give them a home and love and security. I hope someone is going to make sure that happens for them both. It's obvious that the mother doesn't have the welfare and the interests of the children in mind! :(

Yes, God bless the person or persons that brought this video to everyone's attention!

Did anyone catch the story on this today? They found them and they mentioned some cyber sleuthers were instrumental in finding them! They are drug testing the baby, but they said she seemed fine. The mother was driving home from Padre Island, TX to Houston, TX. She is only 21yo. I guess they haven't decided on filing any charges yet.

Did anyone catch the story on this today? They found them and they mentioned some cyber sleuthers were instrumental in finding them! They are drug testing the baby, but they said she seemed fine. The mother was driving home from Padre Island, TX to Houston, TX. She is only 21yo. I guess they haven't decided on filing any charges yet.

They've got a smoking gun for violating car seat laws if nothing else. I think if they don't find drugs in her system or if this was a hoax, they should at least cite them for not having two small children unrestrained.

:clap: :clap: I couldn't agree with you more Christine!!

It seems like every day there is something more evil and disturbing than the day before. It scares me.

Watching the video was just so.. gah my heart goes out for that little one. I hope that she has no lasting effects from this.

My first post here after reading here for some time now, it seems everyday there is just something that gets to me and pulls at my heartstrings :mad:

Watching the video was just so.. gah my heart goes out for that little one. I hope that she has no lasting effects from this.

My first post here after reading here for some time now, it seems everyday there is just something that gets to me and pulls at my heartstrings :mad:

Hiya amynrich! Welcome to the posting side of WS! Jump right in, get comfy! The more the merrier!

Glad you chimed in...this one really tug on my heart too. I have 2 children, and just can't comprehend some of the things going on in this very evil world we live in.

I agree that the stories posted here are horrendous, but I do not believe things are getting worse. What is happening now is we are exposed to nationwide news 24-7. Only the most horrendous acts capture the national spotlight, & then they get posted at WS.
Honestly, I have been reading here since the Natalee Holloway days, & every now & then I have to take a break & leave the news & WS out of my daily routine. It can make you feel the world is a very dark place. Statistically, violent crime is lower today that in was 20 or 30 years ago, cities are safer, & the chances of becoming a victim are much lower.
I would have much rather been a child growing up today, than in the 70's when I grew up. I was molested, & half of the adults who knew acted as if it did not matter, or as if it did not happen. If this was today the that hurt me would be in jail & punished for the rest of his life as a sex offender.
When I start to feel like the world is surley coming to an end, I turn off the news - stay off the internet, & take a walk in the sun in my neighborhood.:blowkiss:

Thats true carpe

I know alot of people that have tried this drug and i've been with them on their first times and they all literally FREAKED out. because the feelings are really intense and scary for someone that doesnt regulary do drugs and its their first time.

As a mother, I want to ask you a favor. The next time you are with someone who is going to do a drug for the first time - please tell them it's not a good idea. It just might be my kid, and is definitely someone else's kid. Thanks!

Both children are now with relatives (probably gave them the choice, either give them up to foster care or to relatives) while CPS is investigating.

I don't think they were joking, either.

Made me sick.

I agree that the stories posted here are horrendous, but I do not believe things are getting worse. What is happening now is we are exposed to nationwide news 24-7. Only the most horrendous acts capture the national spotlight, & then they get posted at WS.
Honestly, I have been reading here since the Natalee Holloway days, & every now & then I have to take a break & leave the news & WS out of my daily routine. It can make you feel the world is a very dark place. Statistically, violent crime is lower today that in was 20 or 30 years ago, cities are safer, & the chances of becoming a victim are much lower.
I would have much rather been a child growing up today, than in the 70's when I grew up. I was molested, & half of the adults who knew acted as if it did not matter, or as if it did not happen. If this was today the that hurt me would be in jail & punished for the rest of his life as a sex offender.
When I start to feel like the world is surley coming to an end, I turn off the news - stay off the internet, & take a walk in the sun in my neighborhood.:blowkiss:
I am so sorry about what happened to you when you were young.:blowkiss:

I do believe things are getting worse. Kids are getting molested more and more everyday. It used to be something that didn't happen to many kids, now it is so common that you expect everyone you meet has been violated in some way.
I disagree and believe the world and all the sickos are spinning out of control.
I am sorry you went through what you did. I was too molested as a child and nothing was done by the courts and claimed it to be innocent - I was 6 and molested by a 15 year old. Haunts me to this day.
Sexual predators these days are treated well, they face little jail time and all they get is a name badge "Hi, my name is Chester molester". We know where they are, but there are few ways to stop them.
Media is in business because of the overwhelming violence, we wouldn't see so much if there wasn't so much. Media has been around for ages.

This is the most heartbreaking thing I have ever seen! I saw the video on Nancy Grace and it was hard to watch. I do believe that little girl was given drugs. I don't think a 2 year old could fake that.

I hope everyone in that van goes to jail!!!!!!

As a mother, I want to ask you a favor. The next time you are with someone who is going to do a drug for the first time - please tell them it's not a good idea. It just might be my kid, and is definitely someone else's kid. Thanks!
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Great post and I fully agree!

I don't understand why the first move is to try and put the kid's with relatives, in not all of these cases, but most especially this one. According to reports, these kid's were sent right back to them.

The so called Mother here is also a product of her environment, she's young. Everyone whom knew in the circle of family that all these people were going to the beach that day, the kids wouldn't have a seat of their own, that the kids were looking not cared for properly (which the little girl didn't, even if she wasn't drugged), should NEVER be allowed to see her again, or her sister. That's the Mom, all of them. I'm surprised these fork-up's didn't tie them to the roof. Nope, the best chance these kids have in this case, is to be away from ALL of them. They are young enough, they should be given every opportunity NOW, the kind this family failed them so much on. Seriously, what better evidence than they already have, do they need?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn
Back