TX - Investigators Searching for Girl in 'Ecstasy' Video

Let's hope and pray all 6 children were removed from the care of their parents, if the people in the van were the parents.
This is honestly one of the sickest stories I've ever read about.

Send them to China where they just executed their Drug and Food Administrator for all the problems he has caused recently regarding tainted food and medications.

Sometimes I wonder if we should start doing public castration for some of these people doing sex crimes. I question if it would put a end to some of the crimes committed.

I know this sounds as horrible and cruel as the crimes committed, but question if it would make people think twice before they comitt such horrible crimes!

OMG. He was actually executed? What about all the fat cats over here and in other countries who knew about what was going on and trade with China. Sorry, to be off topic

This story is really sickening but it doesn't surprise me one little bit. Many people who use drugs think it is funny to give it to their children and pets.

It sounds to me like the little girl was actually on the drug. I doubt that there is any 2 yr old alive that could act that well. I would bet that the kids were all taken away as they should have been.

They all looked pretty young...did they know that child could have died? There are some from a news report I saw tonight that aren't sure if the baby was on extacy....I've never seen anyone on it so I don't know. I haven't heard if they have identified the little girl...any updates?

They have identified the people in the mini-van, and FBI agents have "interacted" with the little girl. They are also examining her to see if she was drugged. (ETA: Watch the video in the upper right corner of the article. It has the "breaking news" story, as well as the disturbing video.)

I've never seen anyone on ecstasy, but that little girl seemed a bit unresponsive with all the face smooshing, and tapping on her head. Why in the hell wasn't she in a child seat? I am beyond disgusted.

This tape was horrendous. I don't believe they can say for sure she had been given any drugs, but they can for certain say she was being abused. Poor baby! I hope the justice system works for her in the long run.

:sick: I don't even have words to say. This is disgusting...I hope the poor little girl is taken away and can live a normal life, and whoever did this all involved will be prosecuted....I am so sickened by this, I saw the video last nigt on t.v.....GRRRRRRR

If you watch the tape closely you can see an infant being passed around in the very back of the minivan.

My niece (on hubbers side) about a month ago she started feeling bad, went to hospital, they were treating her for vertigo, she got worse and worse....last Monday, she fell out. She is 24, in a coma, on life support, ventilator and stomach tube, the cause..just found out......... she was addicted to X and trying to come off of it, thank God someone spoke up and told the family about the drugs.

I know it will never happen, but, if were the one bringing the charges, it would be attempted murder, for everyone in that van!

Babies are a treasure. It's just so obvious that we should obsess over every moment of a childhood and make it fabulous.

Why can't everyone see that? This stuff is incomprehensible.

They should at least be charged with not having those little ones in child safety seats. The article says the video was made on June 22 - not sure if they would be able to find ecstasy in her system that far back. They are totally IRRESPONSIBLE for not putting their kids in safety seats, imo.

They should at least be charged with not having those little ones in child safety seats. The article says the video was made on June 22 - not sure if they would be able to find ecstasy in her system that far back. They are totally IRRESPONSIBLE for not putting their kids in safety seats, imo.

Absolutely. Too bad they can't be charged for stupidity. If they didn't give the child drugs, why on earth would they joke about it? Why are some people such idiots??? I swear, there needs to be a license to have kids.

Off topic....Jaded, love yer new siggy! It looks FAB!

Thank you. I got home from work this morning and needed a stress reliever. Playing with graphics does it for me, and I wanted something that burned the images of Princess Blue into one's brain. ;)

Absolutely. Too bad they can't be charged for stupidity. If they didn't give the child drugs, why on earth would they joke about it? Why are some people such idiots??? I swear, there needs to be a license to have kids.

We were just talking about this tonight - that some people need a license to have children. There are just so many irresponsible people out there. I just can't imagine what they are thinking. I think that anyone who lets their child ride without a safety seat needs to be shown the images of what happens to little ones who are ejected from cars in auto accidents. Maybe that would be a chilling reminder as to the importance of keeping their little ones restrained in a vehicle.

On Nancy Grace they were saying Ecstasy can clear your system in as little as six hours. We may never know for sure if she was drugged or not.

On Nancy Grace they were saying Ecstasy can clear your system in as little as six hours. We may never know for sure if she was drugged or not.

Hiya Deb! I think they meant the high last 6 hours...I think you can take a hair folical test months after and be able to detect it, I may be wrong...will research when I have the time.

Says here 1-5 days..learn somethin' every day

http://www.ohsinc.com/how_long_do_drugs_stay_in_your_system.htm

For the hair test, 90 days
Hair sample drug testing can detect all of the major types of drugs, including marijuana, opiates, methamphetamines, PCP, ecstasy, and cocaine. Hair follicle drug testing can detect the trace amounts of illicit substances trapped in the cortex of the hair for up to 90 days after use.

http://ezinearticles.com/?All-You-Need-to-Know-about-Hair-Follicle-Drug-Testing&id=239008

How long does ecstasy stay in the system? Does anyone know? I guess they would have to know when the video was made, too.

While I do not think there is a specific test for ecstasy, she would test positive for amphetamines which is easilly detected in the urine, traces of which should be present for up to 72 hours. I am sure they are testing her, even if the video is old. Who knows how many times they have given her that crap!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Loveland
Back