GUILTY TX - Jelena Sriraman, 30, Tyler, 31 Oct 2012

So this poor boy saw Dad kill MOm, and now he has to be with his Dad? Poor baby. I hope he is found safe soon.

Oh my God! I hope someone who loves this family sends this article to the judge(s) that kept releasing this violent !
I PRAY this boy is found quickly and safely.
He has a sibling who is thankfully safe.
Now these children have no mother - the one parent who was working hard to provide a better future for them! GRRR...
Best case senario in my mind, boy is found safely, in jail for life for murder and these children are placed with relatives (or adoptive family) that will support them with the counseling and love they will need.

So this poor boy saw Dad kill MOm, and now he has to be with his Dad? Poor baby. I hope he is found safe soon.

Now you have me thinking, wondering, how many other children there at the daycare witnessed this as well ?
Did the suspect have the gun inside the day care ?

Oh my God! I hope someone who loves this family sends this article to the judge(s) that kept releasing this violent !
I PRAY this boy is found quickly and safely.
He has a sibling who is thankfully safe. Now these children have no mother - <...snip>

Judge gave him $200 fine and 200 hours of community service on his charge of assault of a family member... :waitasec:

I wish they would tell us where this guy has family, friends or past connections. If he is as desperate as it sounds he may head somewhere familiar where he feels safe. I'm afraid he might force a stand off. I hope he isn't holed up somewhere waiting for the older child to get out of school.

I hope LE is keeping a close eye around the school where the other child attended. I am glad they already have the other child protected, and I am sure LE is probably concerned he may have tried to get the other child too.

Once the creep realizes he has no chance to obtain the other child, he will probably take off for parts unknown. This is where the Amber alert really can come in handy. I hope someone spots his vehicle and hope we hear good news before today is over.

I wish they would tell us where this guy has family, friends or past connections. If he is as desperate as it sounds he may head somewhere familiar where he feels safe. I'm afraid he might force a stand off. I hope he isn't holed up somewhere waiting for the older child to get out of school.

I saw Whitehouse in one of the articles. I'll run look for the link.

Here's a link http://www.fox51.com/news/developing-amber-alert-issued-fatal-tyler-shooting-0

Link also offers mom's name and facebook response from the church where she worked in the nursery.

Court documents show James Calvert has been in an ongoing custody battle for his kids since December 2009. The most recent court appearance was on October 26, 2012.

http://www.fox51.com/news/developing-amber-alert-issued-fatal-tyler-shooting-0

Well I sure as heck hope someone now sees why he shouldn't have had custody of his kids! :wave: Hello Smith County Courts, are you paying attention now?

Totally rehetorical question but *What the heck is he thinking?* I mean, seriously, does he think "Hey, I'll kill my wife, kidnap my kid and we'll live happily ever after."

This never ends well ... ugh.

Totally rehetorical question but *What the heck is he thinking?* I mean, seriously, does he think "Hey, I'll kill my wife, kidnap my kid and we'll live happily ever after."

Well, right now if he's thinking "when they catch me they're gonna fry my arse!" then he would be thinking straight.

Yeah, well, I just hope he's not thinking "Kid? What kid? I don't have no kid."

That was what I cant believe as well. These people just dont think this through at all.

Makes me wonder if he is heading to Mexico or something. He would sure need to flee to someplace far away and even if he is not from Mexico, I think some people just assume they can leave the country and never get caught. That would be my only guess as to which direction he would head, and since the border is not too far from Texas.

I hope the major highways around there have those signs for the Amber Alert.

Oh this is so scary...I pray they are able to locate "dad" and his son, but so worried that he will decide to go out in a "blaze of glory" when they do- and take his son with him :( He sounds like your typical family annihilator, totally reckless and without any concern for his future (since his life is now, essentially, over) I do predict he will commit suicide instead of being taken into custody (just a gut feeling) but hope against hope that he has an ounce of humanity left in his soul, and lets his son live.

Praying so hard for you Lucas! Hang in there little man!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back