TX TX - Julie Moseley, 9, Mary Trlica, 17, Lisa Wilson, 14, Fort Worth, 23 Dec 1974 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fran might be the only one out there who knows the truth (although her sister-in-law may also know). Fran may not know where or how the bodies were disposed of.
-
If Cotton had planned to kill Rachel, doing it while she had two other girls with her would have been very reckless; there would have been better opportunities. Odds are a confrontation at her parents' house led to the killing of Rachel at that location.
(Maybe Julie or Renee walked in on Cotton sexually assaulting Rachel; maybe Rachel got in the middle of an argument between Cotton and Fran; who knows.) Whether the other two girls were killed immediately or held for a couple of days is anybody's guess.
Julie's aunt said that RayAnne was 100% sure that Julie called her at least once.I'm not dismissing McAlpine's story about El Dorado Jane Doe as quick as some people.Another websleuther who I have worked with on this case has done a great bit of research on the family mentioned from the Ft.Worth area mentioned in her bible and even locating where the KFC would have been that EDJD told people she worked at in the area.There may have been no confrontation at all just a kidnapping.This case goes against two what I usually look at being most likely that being the husband is usually the number 1 suspect for me and two I'm usually the last to suspect human trafficking when young non homeless white girls go missing especially three at one time but in my opinion.I think this was a money move and the girls probably were held for the rest of their lives how ever long that may have been.

I made a somewhat related reply several months back, in a separate thread about one of Rodney Alcala's photos that some thought resembled Ms. Trlica. If I remember correctly that was after I had been looking at an El Dorado Jane Doe thread and put 2+2 together. Not sure whether that added up to 4, or 5 though. Hard to tell with some of this stuff.

Julie's aunt said that RayAnne was 100% sure that Julie called her at least once.I'm not dismissing McAlpine's story about El Dorado Jane Doe as quick as some people.Another websleuther who I have worked with on this case has done a great bit of research on the family mentioned from the Ft.Worth area mentioned in her bible and even locating where the KFC would have been that EDJD told people she worked at in the area.There may have been no confrontation at all just a kidnapping.This case goes against two what I usually look at being most likely that being the husband is usually the number 1 suspect for me and two I'm usually the last to suspect human trafficking when young non homeless white girls go missing especially three at one time but in my opinion.I think this was a money move and the girls probably were held for the rest of their lives how ever long that may have been.
I don't buy it. The girls, or two of them if one was killed immediately, might have been kept alive long enough for people to decide what to do with them, which was probably a matter of hours or possibly days.
-
On a separate note, I'll attach an article originally posted by member Suglo in thread #3 back on 11/9/18. It mentions that the partial skeletons of three girls were found in a swampy area near Houston in mid '78. So far as I can tell, those partial remains were never identified.

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/e1b955e4-e723-4324-b51a-e654d010dd56-jpeg.154690/

Here's another article from Suglo about three skeletons found near Alvin on "April 18" (of '78?). I guess these were the skeletons referred to in the other article.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/530c4c8a-bca4-4faf-a00e-74cdb7f858db-jpeg.154916/
That article says that one of the partial skeletons was identified as male. Rachel was on the tall side, and based on the few pics I've seen, it doesn't appear that she had very wide hips; I think there's a very good chance that the "male" skeleton was actually hers. I have not been able to locate any post-1970s information on the skeletons. It appears that they were forgotten by LE long before DNA testing came along.

Absolutely I agree about those three bodies.In fact I think it was said that Jon Swaim ruled them out.How is that even possible?If trafficking was done by high level criminals they could have been moved around Texas and into Mexico.I in no way think they were kept in Fort Wort several years and Rachel was spotted around christmas time each year as some have claimed.I'm thinking a few years at the most.IMO it was a financial crime and not to cover up anything or a rage killing.I think it was planned well planned.

Here's another article from Suglo about three skeletons found near Alvin on "April 18" (of '78?). I guess these were the skeletons referred to in the other article.
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/attachments/530c4c8a-bca4-4faf-a00e-74cdb7f858db-jpeg.154916/
That article says that one of the partial skeletons was identified as male. Rachel was on the tall side, and based on the few pics I've seen, it doesn't appear that she had very wide hips; I think there's a very good chance that the "male" skeleton was actually hers. I have not been able to locate any post-1970s information on the skeletons. It appears that they were forgotten by LE long before DNA testing came along.
I was told when I asked a family member about the placement of the driver's seat of the car when it was found that Rachel was short like her father.I could go back and look but how tall was she?

I was told when I asked a family member about the placement of the driver's seat of the car when it was found that Rachel was short like her father.I could go back and look but how tall was she?
The Charley Project says that she was 5'6, which would be in the normal range for both men and women.

Here's a case of two skeletons that went unidentified for over 35 years because one of the teen girls' remains was misidentified as male. With teen girls, it's apparently difficult to determine the gender based on skeletal remains:
Identified! - CA - Mendocino Co, 2 WhtFem Teens, Jul'79 *Francine Trimble & Kerry Graham*

i really wouldn't be to shocked if one,two or three haven't been found maybe years ago.
How would we go about tracking down those three partial skeletons that were found near Alvin back in '78? One was about Rachel's age, one was about Lisa's age, and one was about Julie's age. The only rub is that the oldest one was supposedly identified as male. I'd give odds that that those three skeletons were actually these three girls. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any record of the skeletons in any modern database.

How would we go about tracking down those three partial skeletons that were found near Alvin back in '78? One was about Rachel's age, one was about Lisa's age, and one was about Julie's age. The only rub is that the oldest one was supposedly identified as male. I'd give odds that that those three skeletons were actually these three girls. Unfortunately, there doesn't seem to be any record of the skeletons in any modern database.
I will ask around but I think the only person I have ever heard say they were ruled out was RA and that was on the basis of that one being a male.

Yes, they found a distant cousin of EDJD in 2019.

I was curious after the suggestion in Linda Kerr's thread that she could possibly be EDJD, if anything about Linda's case seemed familiar or related to these three girls after I read McAlphin's claims that EDJD was friends with at least 2 of the 3 girls?

A bit convoluted, but you never know. Especially with insiders posting here. I wondered if anyone had ever seen Linda and/OR EDJD

Yes, they found a distant cousin of EDJD in 2019.

I was curious after the suggestion in Linda Kerr's thread that she could possibly be EDJD, if anything about Linda's case seemed familiar or related to these three girls after I read McAlphin's claims that EDJD was friends with at least 2 of the 3 girls?

A bit convoluted, but you never know. Especially with insiders posting here. I wondered if anyone had ever seen Linda and/OR EDJD
McAlphin is full of ****.
I recommend ignoring anything he has to say.

I just started reading about this case a couple days ago. I listed to the podcast on these missing girls that the Trace Evidence Podcast did. One thing he (the host) brought up, was the possibility that person who took the girls had Julie or Renee write the letter from "Rachel" mailed to TT (because the handwriting was childish). Does anyone know whether the police looked at Julie and Renee's handwriting?

I am so baffled as to what could have happened to these three young women. It's heartbreaking there hasn't been any resolution or answers. I really hope there is a major break, and justice can be served.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu