Found Deceased TX - Kaiden Kriger, 3, last seen noon at Children's Lighthouse at Alamo Ranch, suspect Savannah Kriger 32, may be armed, San Antonio, 18 Mar 2024

I'm not sure I believe it was murder suicide. She tried to get a restraining order on him. It's VERY unusual for an otherwise normal, healthy appearing woman to kill herself and her child to keep her husband from sharing custody.

I'd like to know if there actually was a doctor's appointment that afternoon.
I'm not sure if she was healthy and normal at this point. I think LE had a good idea of that by now though.

Many spouses, women included, try getting restraining orders during custody battles just because of the optics.

It is pretty rare but it does happen, that one parent will hate their ex so much, that they will kill the children just to devastate the other parent.

I have seen cases like that here on the forum---like the crazy woman who dressed her little daughters up all pretty and made a video 'for daddy'---saying goodbye to him because mommy gave them all fatal overdoses---herself included/

I'm not sure I believe it was murder suicide. She tried to get a restraining order on him. It's VERY unusual for an otherwise normal, healthy appearing woman to kill herself and her child to keep her husband from sharing custody.

I'm wondering if the ex was abusive and she feared him having the child to the point this was a better choice for them ?

Many spouses, women included, try getting restraining orders during custody battles just because of the optics.
Agreed. You have to get a judge to sign off on restraining orders but that doesn't stop frivolous R.O.'s from happening. We don't know what happened here but we need to stop immediately assuming the man is the bad one every time. I say this as a woman.

It sounds like the judge was willing to give the father full custody or "too much" custody than the mother wanted. Women usually get the most custody by default. So what was going on here?

IMO I think that it should be acknowledged that the temp R.O. was filed with the divorce paperwork but it was never heard or granted by the court. SK kidnapped KK and murdered him the day before their court hearing. There is a reason for that. Was the judge going to grant Father custody?

We aren’t allowed to sleuth family but I haven’t seen anything that tells me SK was protecting this child in any way by murdering him.

(All MOO)

If you search her name on the Bexar County civil records, you can see she filed for a divorce, and applied for a Temporary Restraining Order against her husband, which hasn't been granted yet. Hearing for that is March 21.
It looks like she got a temporary restraining order, there is also a request for a protection order from the DA, filed on March 15

It looks like she got a temporary restraining order, there is also a request for a protection order from the DA, filed on March 15
Neither application for RO had been heard by the court. Per the court website, both are “pending”.

Attachments

• 168A0893-06E3-4D81-8608-0B7153FED911.jpeg
    168A0893-06E3-4D81-8608-0B7153FED911.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 13
  • 34B94305-B384-4A3C-96B4-D66EA61D807D.jpeg
    34B94305-B384-4A3C-96B4-D66EA61D807D.jpeg
    66.5 KB · Views: 12
So she abducted her son? I’m delirious with a Covid fever at the moment so I’m pretty muddle-headed but I read everything twice. Is she the non-custodial parent? How would daycare release that beautiful boy to her if she was? How/why are they referencing the gun? Did she wave it at the daycare staff to get her so ? I’m so confused. Need to read again. MOO
the divorce was barely filed and she applied for TRO so i am assuming she had the kid. she had court that date. guessing didnt go well.

Neither application for RO had been heard by the court. Per the court website, both are “pending”.
Screenshot_20240320-155716_Chrome.jpg
I could be wrong but I think the temporary order was granted the day she applied, at that hearing. Its an emergency order MOO. Usually a hearing is granted at a later date with both parties to decide if it should be extended.
Also , does anyone know if it's typically for a DA to apply for a Protection order?

View attachment 491855
I could be wrong but I think the temporary order was granted the day she applied, at that hearing. Its an emergency order MOO. Usually a hearing is granted at a later date with both parties to decide if it should be extended.
Also , does anyone know if it's typically for a DA to apply for a Protection order?
It appear as though you apply through the DAs office for the protective order.

Last edited:
Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar said they issued an Amber Alert after receiving a welfare check call to Savannah's residence in the 8200 block of Dovers Den, near Culebra Road. Deputies arrived Monday evening and didn't investigate the home until a family member helped them enter. Salazar said deputies found things inside the home that led them to be concerned for Kaiden and Savannah. He did not disclose what was found.

1711022364992.png

When Kriger left her job early, Salazar said her co-workers did not believe there was any "cause for concern."
1711022495311.png
Salazar said Kriger and Kaiden left their SUV, walked a "considerable ways" from the park to the drainage easement and that's when the possible shooting occurred.

"Disappointed that we're operating on that premise until we can verify," the sheriff said.

View attachment 492010

When Kriger left her job early, Salazar said her co-workers did not believe there was any "cause for concern."
View attachment 492013
Salazar said Kriger and Kaiden left their SUV, walked a "considerable ways" from the park to the drainage easement and that's when the possible shooting occurred.

"Disappointed that we're operating on that premise until we can verify," the sheriff said.
I'm hoping LE fully investigated the ex husband's whereabouts on that day.

There are still lots of questions regarding the deaths of Savannah and Kaiden Kriger, whose bodies were found on Tuesday near Tom Slick Park.

Investigators believe Savannah killed her 3-year-old son, Kaiden, and then turned the gun on herself.

“I don’t understand why she would hurt her son. She would not hurt her son,” said Savannah’s mother, Nancy.

Many years ago, I worked with a woman who was in the midst of a really brutal custody dispute with her former husband (and he got full custody, with her having only supervised visitation). At one point, some of us were talking about it in the break room - she was not there - and I said, "You know, we're only hearing her side of the story; I wonder if maybe there's something going on that we don't know about" and basically got my rear end handed to me. "There is no other side of the story", that kind of thing.

This was before we had online court records, but a while back, I did find the case, and I was right - we were only hearing her side of the story, and there was a lot going on that we didn't know about.

I never heard of psychosexual evaluation until recently, and found it interesting enough, I started a thread here. Thankfully, it's seldom done in this context, and TBH, if it was requested and there was no evidence of abuser, this would probably be a one-way ticket to custody loss for an accuser. "Psychosexual evaluation" in divorce cases - anyone familiar with this?

Vigil planned for tonight at Tom Slick park for the two. More details about their tumultuous relationship, including she was the breadwinner for the family and that LE was called to the house twice for assault the day before she disappeared.

The medical examiner said Savannah and Kaiden Kriger both died from a gunshot wound to the head. Kaiden's death has been ruled a homicide. No ruling has been made in Savannah's death.

Would the police report not state who the victim/perpetrator of the assault was or the reasons given for these welfare checks ?

MOO I feel like critical information is being left out. (it’s not really my business anyways but I don’t agree with partial stories being released that malign another party by omission)

Would the police report not state who the victim/perpetrator of the assault was or the reasons given for these welfare checks ?

MOO I feel like critical information is being left out. (it’s not really my business anyways but I don’t agree with partial stories being released that malign another party by omission)
She had a TRO and filed for a Protection order against her husband sooooo I would guess she was the victim. But I also know divorces can carry false allegations

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back