GUILTY TX - Kala Golden-Schuchardt, 28, Spring, 17 April 2012

They got the mother and father's names wrong at first. I believe Golden was probably the mother's maiden name. Schuchardt is both the mother and father's last name.

The people that call in to NG are instigators.

Breastfed babies usually have their first check-up the day after they are released from the hospital. At least that is what my pediatrician's office does.

Yes, it's also possible they were watching the baby for signs of jaundice, which is also common in newborns and doesn't show up until a few days after birth.

Yes, it's also possible they were watching the baby for signs of jaundice, which is also common in newborns and doesn't show up until a few days after birth.

Also, if they release the baby less than 24 hours after birth, you have to bring them somewhere for a PKU test. PKU tests are not accurate if done before the baby has a chance to really go through the digestive process.

Was this mother gunned down in her truck or in the parking lot?

They got the mother and father's names wrong at first. I believe Golden was probably the mother's maiden name. Schuchardt is both the mother and father's last name.
I did find a Kala Golden on WhitePages.com, but I don't know which man would be the father.

This is just awful. My thoughts are that it was some kind of random, unplanned crime. It sounds like the mother and the kidnapper had words for some reason. I think the kidnapper got angry and had a gun handy and shot the mother and then, for whatever reason, took the baby. I don't think this was planned out. How kills a mother and grabs a baby for trafficking in such a public place? And trafficking a baby isn't exactly a great way to make money. If they were after money then a robbery would have been more efficient and less likely to cause a huge manhunt like this is doing.
I hope their intention isn't to harm the baby but I highly doubt they took him because they wanted their own baby. These people are beyond heartless. Sadly I can see them doing something to the baby if they feel trapped.

Yea, but on the black market adoptions, people can make a quick 20K and sometimes more because they aren't "eligible" to adopt.. People will actually hire people to steal a baby. I feel 50/50 about it being planned out. It was either completely planned out or just on a whim.

Was this mother gunned down in her truck or in the parking lot?

In the parking lot, she was putting her baby in the truck.

Sounds like the police are on the street where Fawnridge apts are.

In the parking lot, she was putting her baby in the truck.

Sounds like the police are on the street where Fawnridge apts are.

Are you getting anything on the scanner? I'm not getting anything that sounds like it has to do with the case.

I only head an officer saying he was headed back there, a female officer gave an address on sawmill rd (i think) which is where the standoff is, then another officer said for people to go to 'SWAT 1'...

All scanner chat needs to be taken to the 'downstairs'....

Fb has a Fawn ridge apt, sawdust rd. Apts have been surrounded over an hour according to residents in area.

Car dumped at apt. No one found inside. They are on the loose according to resident.

Can a thread be opened in basement for social media update?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu
Back