Found Deceased TX - Kaytlynn Cargill, 14, Bedford 19 June 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious about a phone as well. She obviously had something since she was communicating with others and had those certain apps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if her phone was left at home and that's why it hasn't been mentioned.

If she had a phone with her, let's say in her pocket, it was probably lost in the landfill or whatever. It IS very strange that they haven't mentioned one, though and I'm surprised reporters didn't ask this question.

I'm wondering if her phone was left at home and that's why it hasn't been mentioned.

Possible but hopefully if she was messaging with the they are able to get info. Ugh. This is just all too much. So devastated.

[video=twitter;878408904765558784]https://twitter.com/wfaalauren/status/878408904765558784[/video]

Regarding the first sentence

" ... a tragic incident has occurred at Oak Creek apartment community."

Does this mean she was killed at the apartment complex? Or am I misunderstanding it?

It seems straightforward, common sense, your safety is your responsibility. All true. This wasn't the fault of the apartment complex.

As far as we know. It could turn out to be a maintenance guy who wasn't given a proper background check or a pool guy hired by the apartment manager. Just as examples. But most likely, the apartment complex will not be held legally responsible.

As far as we know. It could turn out to be a maintenance guy who wasn't given a proper background check or a pool guy hired by the apartment manager. Just as examples. But most likely, the apartment complex will not be held legally responsible.

Oh yes! Very possible .........

Does this mean she was killed at the apartment complex? Or am I misunderstanding it?

I'm not sure, but aren't we thinking she was put in a dumpster at the apartment complex? It would stand to reason that she might have been killed at or near the apartment complex.

Bless her heart, cops say she was murdered, initially I though she may have gotten a hold of a drug that was laced with something like fentanyl.. So, has anyone said anything about surveillance cams around ? Apartments usually have them, praying they catch the scum that killed her.

She tied her dog to the fence at the dog park, asked her friends to watch the dog for a minute, then she didn't come back. Why would she do that? LE is treating it as a runaway case. No way!

Heres the RSOs from the area. http://www.city-data.com/so/so-Bedford-Texas.html
attachment.php

How many times have we seen this, a missing child treated as a runaway?
Wouldn't it be better to err on the side of caution and treat each missing child as an abduction while they gather evidence?

Until all the facts come out and COD is released, it's hard to speculate. ME says pending as the status online.

I believe the dog park is located with n the apartment complex. It's listed as an amenity

The Dog park is located in the middle of a group of apartments. She lived across the parking lot. I was
today.. The saddest thing ever.

Hi. I'm a local. I do not understand how the police can say they don't know what happened to Kaytlynn, they don't have a person of interest but at the same time say that the community is not in danger. If I was a police officer and was helping to find a missing child (They never described her as endangered!! Nothing except "missing"!!) and that child turned up dead, I would be very carefully watching my words. I would not tell people that there is no continuing danger if I didn't know anything that had happened.

Bedford is really small. None of this makes sense. It's just heartbreaking.

I'm not sure, but aren't we thinking she was put in a dumpster at the apartment complex? It would stand to reason that she might have been killed at or near the apartment complex.

Yes that seems most likely to me too. But the letter sounds as if they are sure about it.

How many times have we seen this, a missing child treated as a runaway?
Wouldn't it be better to err on the side of caution and treat each missing child as an abduction while they gather evidence?

YES! A million times yes!

Hi. I'm a local. I do not understand how the police can say they don't know what happened to Kaytlynn, they don't have a person of interest but at the same time say that the community is not in danger. If I was a police officer and was helping to find a missing child (They never described her as endangered!! Nothing except "missing"!!) and that child turned up dead, I would be very carefully watching my words. I would not tell people that there is no continuing danger if I didn't know anything that had happened.

Bedford is really small. None of this makes sense. It's just heartbreaking.

They often say there is no danger to the public to decrease public hysteria, even with serial killers.

They often say there is no danger to the public to decrease public hysteria, even with serial killers.
Well, I don't think it's working this time. I just pray no one else goes missing.

Apartment complex statement sounds like overkill to me -- doesn't seem right; almost culpable? Did they make a bad tenant decision or a bad hiring descision?

Weird to me......yet it is subtle

I am also a local... within 4 miles. I went yesterday to post filers in her complex. The dog park is within the complex in the middle of 4 apartment units. Its gated all around. Here's what I wanna know. There were 2 units being worked on.. changing carpet out directly in front of the dog park. Heard they were there for about 2 weeks... The truck the men were driving was parked where she would have crossed to go home or to the park, as some has said she said she was going there when she left her dog. Her balcony faces the park. just a stone throw away. Back to the workers.. they were there yesterday as well... some had an eerie feeling of them.. This was just after the vigil. There was carpet all over.. and today they are gone and the carpet is still all over the curbside. Just what I saw and witnessed..

There;s more.. I just dont know what i can and cant post here!

here' s the thing , you do NOT tie your dog to a fence and go elsewhere for more than a few min 2 a the most , there's all kinds of bad things that could happen, heat , thieves, cars, etc. to me that is the most suspicious thing I don't care if she was by the dog park Girls just don't normally leave their dog, has it been mentioned how she felt about said dog on SM?

THIS [emoji106]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members