TX TX - Lina Sardar Khil Last Seen On Playground At Apartment Complex - San Antonio, Dec 2021 #3

ICKEdMeL covering live again

Continuing on his second channel so he get back to a trial
Following the livestream. So far LE cut trees down to get the excavator to the spot. Now a smaller dirt mover is going into the woods area.

IMO it shouldn’t be much longer for confirmation of a body being found.

Maybe the additional spotlight on Lina will somehow bring answers, more tips, etc very soon. Continuing to pray for this family.

Ps I find Lina's eyes so captivating and it's heartbreaking to look at her pictures with so many questions. Maybe there is still hope.

On Wednesday morning, Khil and a family advocate met with investigators to ask for more communication about how the case was going. They also requested that new investigators be put in charge of the case.

Around 5 p.m. Wednesday, SAPD began searching the woods less than half a mile from where Lina disappeared. Lina’s father said he was skeptical that it was a legitimate tip police were following.

“SAPD and FBI — they’re just covering their back. They’re not working. They’re just wasting their time, and they’re just acting like they’re doing something. They’re not doing anything,” Khil said through Asimi.

The family says they were told that changing the investigators was not an option. KSAT emailed the FBI and SAPD specifically about this request.

More at link.

On Wednesday morning, Khil and a family advocate met with investigators to ask for more communication about how the case was going. They also requested that new investigators be put in charge of the case.

Around 5 p.m. Wednesday, SAPD began searching the woods less than half a mile from where Lina disappeared. Lina’s father said he was skeptical that it was a legitimate tip police were following.

“SAPD and FBI — they’re just covering their back. They’re not working. They’re just wasting their time, and they’re just acting like they’re doing something. They’re not doing anything,” Khil said through Asimi.

The family says they were told that changing the investigators was not an option. KSAT emailed the FBI and SAPD specifically about this request.

More at link.
I hate to say it but knowing SAPD, the father is completely justified in his feelings. I myself have problems with them and have had a lawsuit since 2018. Just last week I went to 5th circuit court of appeals for oral arguments because they are appealing the judges decision in my case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean
Back