TX TX - Lisa Stone, 51, Dallas, 4 June 2010

TexasLil, I'm not from Texas, but Celeste is over an hour away. Are there cameras on Barnes Bridge Rd., or a toll? If that's the way Lisa's car took to get to Celeste, that is.

Yes it is quite a distance away from Dallas.

As for the route I'm guessing she probably would have gone out on I-30 then veered north from there. These are not toll roads however.

Yes it is quite a distance away from Dallas.

As for the route I'm guessing she probably would have gone out on I-30 then veered north from there. These are not toll roads however.

Thank you, TexasLil. Several posts disappeared on the Looking for Lisa Facebook page. I think it was a "loose lips sink ships" type of thing, so I won't repeat those posts. But, I think it's okay to say that the partner is out of the house and the locks have been changed. http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=134429133245857&v=wall

Gosh, I was looking & looking and couldnt see anything on Celeste or anything. Praying this is good news though. I wonder what the connection is.
Im lost too.

I have been on vacation all week and no computer. I am so sad that they have not found her yet.

Dear Posters:

Unless you give a link to substantiate your post, it will be considered a rumor and removed.

Thanks for your help with this and with helping solve Lisa's case.

Hoppy
mod

Missing for 48 days now! Praying LE turns over some stones soon!!!

I haven't heard of any news yet......anything new?? Where are you Lisa??? :(

I saw this case covered last night on JVM.
Afraid it does not look good at all.

I hope her friends get some answers and justice is served for Lisa.

jmho

I am on WS every day and I had not read about Lisa! I heard about Lisa Stone on JVM last night.

I have read the whole thread now and like the rest of you, I am wanting her to be found. I do hope that much is going on behind the scenes that we are not aware of.

Prayers for Lisa, her family, and her friends.

Why is there no news on this woman's dissapearance? What on earth is going on with this investigation????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maria_Falc
Back