TX - *LOCATED* Barefoot woman seen on surveillance video, Montgomery County, 24 Aug 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Incorrect. Drunks and those who experiment with mind-altering substances must be occasionally physically restrained. It's not "warranted" to involuntarily commit drunks and drug abusers.

If you followed the thread, you saw that we eliminated medical restraints three pages ago. She has on restraints that include straps with some type of a metal ring.

I don’t remember anyone eliminating anything? Who would make that call, an elimination of a possibility within an unknown set of circumstances? Maybe add an IMO so you don’t sound dismissive of other people’s ideas? It is why we are all here after all. Not throwing shade, it’s just that I still 100% see medical restraints.

It caused me to eat a whole box of fudge pops and I carefully repackaged all the sticks back in the wrappers and placing back in the freezer. Plus the obscene amount of money I’ve online ambian shopped. I quit cold turkey and experienced some horrific withdrawal symptoms. I think it’s just up to your body chemistry how you react.

I think the deal is when you originally sign up it asks you to create your profile or whatever.. never did that. Idk though. I’ve honestly never tried to look up a case on the app or anything beyond the scope of my own neighborly snoopiness. I do know that when I go to my “feed” it’s shows highlights of posts and replies from all over my city, not just my 5 mile radius. I’m in DFW.. maybe there are settings or filters I don’t have selected and maybe you do? I’m kinda SM illiterate TBH.
That's a good idea. I'm in the DFW area too so I will check to see if I have filters on or something. Thanks!

Slightly O/T
I actually have a pair of real handcuffs and keys that I purchased a long time ago at a flea market. I thought they would be handy to have in case I ever have to hold a home intruder at gun point as Im waiting on LE to show up.

The only problem as I thought through the scenario is there is no way I am getting near a thief to try to put a set of cuffs on them. :) LOL

So I thought to myself....well maybe as I am pointing a gun at him I could throw the handcuffs at him and tell him to lock himself to my kitchen table or something. LOL

But then I thought he would probably grab the cuffs and throw them back at me and hit me in the head and knock me out with them because they are rather heavy. LOL

So they have collected dust for years in a drawer. :)

I don’t remember anyone eliminating anything? Who would make that call, an elimination of a possibility within an unknown set of circumstances? Maybe add an IMO so you don’t sound dismissive of other people’s ideas? It is why we are all here after all. Not throwing shade, it’s just that I still 100% see medical restraints.
I agree, IMO I don't think we have enough evidence to dismiss that they could be medical restraints. I and a few others have posted pics in this thread that look like what she is wearing and they have a square metal lock on the wrist restraints. They could be some kind if S&M bondage product, but I am too scared of what will come up on my PC when I try to Google that. Plus my teenage son might walk up behind me while I'm researching and that would be tough for me to explain.

I agree, IMO I don't think we have enough evidence to dismiss that they could be medical restraints. I and a few others have posted pics in this thread that look like what she is wearing and they have a square metal lock on the wrist restraints. They could be some kind if S&M bondage product, but I am too scared of what will come up on my PC when I try to Google that. Plus my teenage son might walk up behind me while I'm researching and that would be tough for me to explain.

LOL the things we do for sleuthing. I swear it was for work, officer!

I have no idea what’s on the woman’s wrists but until we hear more from LE all options should be considered. And all members’ thoughts and opinions are valuable.

I’d get Tim from TES to check if he has the time and if his sonar didn’t get ripped off in the robbery, or he didnt lose it in Harvey...He’s off 145 South. Under an hour. I’m sure he’s heard about this...anyone here from Team Lucas want to alert him, or post on TES SM, email, etc?

(O/T, Creepy flashbacks of Elisa Lam.

Last seen video for reference, she was eventually found in the water tanks on the rooftop of that creeeeepy hotel with all that history, SOs, etc...ruled a suicide)

OT: Did you know that video is slowed down? It was released that way by LE, no idea why. At normal speed it isn't nearly as creepy. (The Hotel Cecil is sure a mind-trip though!)

Poor girl had a mental break, guess she missed some meds, or had stopped taking them, or had a reaction. Something like that. I feel for her family. :(

But yes, as far as "creepy" videos go, looks like we now have this new one in TX to make us go "hmmmm."

This is what I think it is. I think she is wearing restraints like this on her arms. And then I think she is wearing a belly (or stomach) restraint. I think she was tied (her wrist restraints to her stomach restraint somehow) and she was being transported to someone. I think she broke free and ran. Now I personally think this captor had her now and is hiding her or she is no longer with us. JMO. I marked out all the bad stuff so I wouldn't violate the TOS. But I think she was wearing these wrist restraints and was somehow attached to the belly restraints. Just all my assumptions (the things you find out when researching online--I have never in my life looked up restraints or anything like that). If you watch the video you can see she is not pregnant. Some sort of restraint is on her belly (you can see the jagged edges and all of whatever restraint it is poking out from under her shirt if you look hard enough). There is some SCARY stuff on the web too. I saw a site called the Inferno (you have to be 18 or older to get in there) and it literally looks like some scary horror movies I have seen (I am talking about brutal horrific movies).

Attachments

• black and white restraints.jpg
    black and white restraints.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 28
  • bondage belly restraint.jpg
    bondage belly restraint.jpg
    658.6 KB · Views: 25
As a former horse person my first thought of the restrain was a lead for transportation in horse trailers, there are several different versions of them. I don´t know the english word for these things and I can be totally wrong.

View attachment 144323
If I am thinking of the same thing, I think they call the Lead Shanks over here. I believe they come with short or longer leads. I could be thinking of something totally wrong though.

It caused me to eat a whole box of fudge pops and I carefully repackaged all the sticks back in the wrappers and placing back in the freezer. Plus the obscene amount of money I’ve online ambian shopped. I quit cold turkey and experienced some horrific withdrawal symptoms. I think it’s just up to your body chemistry how you react.
I hope it's ok that your Ambien story made me laugh. I guess I'm lucky. My Ambien is fully paid for by my insurance and if I don't take it, my brain won't get past the first stage of sleep and I become a Daytime Narcoleptic. But maybe I am missing something? For all I know, I could be out causing midnight madness all over my neighborhood every night, and no one has the heart to tell me to my face, They just giggle about me behind my back at the neighborhood barbecues.

(O/T, Creepy flashbacks of Elisa Lam.
Last seen video for reference, she was eventually found in the water tanks on the rooftop of that creeeeepy hote...ruled a suicide)
OMG I kept thinking someone was going to jump out and grab her. My heart was racing watching that video. Right about the time I was going to jump out if my skin, the Live PD show I DVR'd Sat was playing on my TV and one of the K9 Cops started attacking someone. My three dogs suddenly jumped off of my bed loudly barking in response. And I nearly peed my pants. So, I am now too scared to finish watching your video. :eek:o_O

This is what I think it is. I think she is wearing restraints like this on her arms. And then I think she is wearing a belly (or stomach) restraint. I think she was tied (her wrist restraints to her stomach restraint somehow) and she was being transported to someone. I think she broke free and ran. Now I personally think this captor had her now and is hiding her or she is no longer with us. JMO. I marked out all the bad stuff so I wouldn't violate the TOS. But I think she was wearing these wrist restraints and was somehow attached to the belly restraints. Just all my assumptions (the things you find out when researching online--I have never in my life looked up restraints or anything like that). If you watch the video you can see she is not pregnant. Some sort of restraint is on her belly (you can see the jagged edges and all of whatever restraint it is poking out from under her shirt if you look hard enough). There is some SCARY stuff on the web too. I saw a site called the Inferno (you have to be 18 or older to get in there) and it literally looks like some scary horror movies I have seen (I am talking about brutal horrific movies).
Thank you for braving that Google search. Make sure you clear your history so someone else doesn't see it and get a totally different idea about what you want for your Birthday. ;)

Medical restraints straps do not have any metal, circle objects, or adornments (except for the very thick leather restraints that buckle). The restraints seen in enlarged photos of this woman clearly show straps that include an object that is a circle.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 10.29.26 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 10.29.26 PM.png
    228.6 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics