TX - 'Lori Ruff', Longview, WhtFem UP9863, *General Discussion and Theories* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember reading somewhere that there was a possibility of FLEK knowing the El Dorado Jane Doe. But I can't find where I read that.

I'm not sure if these have been compared, but I came across 2 missing girls last night, (who are friends) who resemble FLEK and the El Dorado Jane Doe.

Here are some pics to compare and also their Doe Network pages.

Susan Renee Smalley resembles FLEK.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/102dftx.html

And her friend Stacie Elisabeth Madison resembles the El Dorado Jane Doe.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/103dftx.html

It won't let me add a 2nd photo to this post. So I'll put the comparison pic of FLEK and Susan Smalley in another post.

imagejpeg
imagejpeg

attachment.php

d0f28c9d900a7a9dd00a7ead7ee95b29.jpg

Here's the other pic comparison.

Hi I was the one who posted that, i thought maybe they knew each other cause they were in dallas at the same time and assuming they may have been on taken for sexual trafficing reason, i have resently put in a match for EDJD.and im waiting for a reply.

Hi Newfiedee.. How long ago did you put the match in?

i say the original post and the person who relayed that couldnt mistakes they details he gave ...well see, but do remember that everyone was skeptic about Benjamin Kyle, and he is an to goodness human being and there are personal reason that he hasn't reveal his real identity as of yet.

I think we all so much want there to resolution in this case, that any break or chance to have it solved is what we all so desperately want. So with this case tensions tend to run slightly higher as do expectations of someone claims to have figured out her identity. I don't think anyone means any harm or ill will, I am certain that's not the case. I have to remind myself no one owes me her name or ID I would just love to know it, as I have spent so much time trying to figure out who this woman is, she has truly touched me and I can't even tell you why!! Crazy I know [emoji6].

Yup I just re-read and saw the part about the daughter's DNA and it all clicked. It's almost a laugh out loud moment. It all makes sense...I knew Linda wasn't lying, and I didn't think DA would lie, but it's totally plausible that he just would have confused two missing women in Texas! Wow.
It is almost laughable, even if it isn't a mix up it is a weird coincidence. I don't know why I care one way or another about who FLEK was & why she changed her identity. I guess a lot of it is that it is a good puzzle to try and figure out. But I do realize that this is a real family & that their privacy is more important than my curiosity. I hope if it is sorted out they can at least share that it has been resolved and if she was one of the missing girls we suspect they share that information with her family. I think if it is resolved it will be a quiet news blip like this.

Tiffay01 i feel the same way ,i put in the match for Cheryl she was a good candidate but cant be her cause if DA is correct here age is wrong and in this race to find out who she is , yes we have no right to her privacy in who she was but as the people working and helping try to solve this case , i think we have the right to know if indeed she has been identified, i also have work on this case since about 3 years , and seen how things can get out of hand in case on social media,i just wish people would respect other and if someone says they have reason to believe that FLEK is identified but the family needs a few weeks to take it down,, they should trust that and not discredit it as per say...

I do not think the professor mixed up the two cases, he specifically mentions Lori’s case by name, you can find it by Googling “Professor Abbott DNA” it’s the first link that pops up. If you search “Lori” in the link you will see where he refers to her case. I think people are frustrated because none of this is being confirmed publicly, but don’t forget, we don’t know if the truth will ever be disclosed publicly, it may just be disclosed to the family and Social Security office since they were the ones running the investigation. As far having her Namus profile, etc. taken down, that probably takes time, these people are dealing with thousands of cases.

No sorry i didnt explain, the girl with the dark hair is Jackie leslie also had someone run Facial recognition software on some pics of her abd jackie 84/ 100 saying its the same person another 78 saying its the same person

No sorry i didnt explain, the girl with the dark hair is Jackie leslie also had someone run Facial recognition software on some pics of her abd jackie 84/ 100 saying its the same person another 78 saying its the same person

I get where you are going with it now. ☺️

is there a forum for EDJD may be they could be moved there <modsnip>

hi guys , a scenerio ,,, indiana woman goes missing... her daughter gives her dna , or what ever the case, this woman's dna was put in as a match for a unidentified deseased female and didn't match , but did match to someone else. How would that work, one she would have to have been dead and her dna put on file and thats not the case, cause shes alive,two shes has a new identity and she gave her dna to find herself , the only real possible way that the indiana woman could be the one DA was talking about is: if her dna was put into codis because she had a criminal record.

Ok, so I had a crazy idea. What if the DNA that matched FLEKs originated from a previous offspring and not the one she had with Blake. If Lori gave up a child for adoption or abandoned her family prior to 1988 that would make the said child old enough to start searching for their routes and with the ease of using Ancestry or a similar site an unexpected match to FLEK was made? This would explain why a match was only recently made. Perhaps there was never a missing persons report filed.

I don't see similarities between LEK or either of the two women. I would venture that they are within 10 years of each other, but there aren't facial similarities between any of the three of them in my opinion.
*and please take that to mean that even if the two non-LEK women in that pic are full sisters, I don't see it. All that means to me is that looking at familial resemblance has limitations.

I can really relate to what you are saying about the limitations. I am from a very large family. My father was the oldest of 12 and while there are some subtle traits that made them look more like siblings when they were much younger. . . even some of those traits faded with age.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname