Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wondered if she still had seizures and he didn’t know how to handle going to the hospital and if they had been abusing her, it would be all on him since she was gone. I mean, BB had to have her mom tell her to go to the hospital and I guarantee she hesitated because it was not a fall. No matter what happened in that apartment, it comes down to the fact BB should not have left her child with that man for all those days. I’m not even sure BB should've even had her children. MOO
Yes, well, it is definitely true that some people should just not have children. Or at least wait until they fix their own problems or are in a financially stable situation.
But it is also true that a large percentage of mothers from lower socio-economic backgrounds have babies when they are unmarried and very young.
But that is a whole topic on its own and I certainly don't have the answers as to how to solve that problem.
It's just a shame that yet another child has died, despite all the warning signs and red flags in this case. She should never have been returned to that home. I bet the relatives they were living with when they were taken away are devastated. Imo

I agree. That blood they found in the house obviously isn’t enough for murder evidence at this point.
It could’ve been anything, nose bleed, if she did have a seizure she could’ve fell on her head, cut leg, etc. Or it could’ve been straight abuse, I have no idea. Not sure I really want to know.
Did she have seizures regularly? I haven't heard anything, unless I missed it... These pages move so fast.

I agree. That blood they found in the house obviously isn’t enough for murder evidence at this point.
It could’ve been anything, nose bleed, if she did have a seizure she could’ve fell on her head, cut leg, etc. Or it could’ve been straight abuse, I have no idea. Not sure I really want to know.
But remember, when LE asked DV if they would find any blood in the home he told them no.
There just might be enough, since it was found in the hallway, on the sink, and throughout the bathroom. If it's true that it was found in the drain than that's even better. They also have the evidence found in the car and the fact that the cadaver dogs indicated a dead body had been in the trunk.
I don't know if they used them in the home, they didn't say, but that would be very telling, especially if he kept the body there for several days. Imo

Yes, it's already out there that she suspected or at least was aware of possible physical abuse and, thanks to QX , maybe some "innapropriate" bathing.
I think a lot will depend on what evidence LE finds as well as any prior investigation by CPS. It may be hard to prove, especially since it was not proven that any abuse occurred.
What QX revealed may have been even more damaging than what is already contained in the documents, but that probably can't be used against her in this case. Imo
Sad. Maleah still has less rights than this duo.
MOO

But remember, when LE asked DV if they would find any blood in the home he told them no.
There just might be enough, since it was found in the hallway, on the sink, and throughout the bathroom. If it's true that it was found in the drain than that's even better. They also have the evidence found in the car and the fact that the cadaver dogs indicated a dead body had been in the trunk.
I don't know if they used them in the home, they didn't say, but that would be very telling, especially if he kept the body there for several days. Imo

We don’t know how much blood though and everything Q says I don’t believe. As for Cadaver dogs, there have been cases thrown out because they’re not 100% accurate and have had their errors plenty of times. We just have to have faith in LE. But right now they don’t have everything they need I don’t think. MOO

I don’t know the source but I believe I read here she was being medicated for seizures at one point before or after her surgery.
I don't think I saw that but it's pretty common to prescribe meds once someone has had a siezure, especially when it's thought to be a result of such a serious head injury. As I understand it, a subdural hematoma can be very dangerous and cause permanent brain damage. Imo

We don’t know how much blood though and everything Q says I don’t believe. As for Cadaver dogs, there have been cases thrown out because they’re not 100% accurate and have had their errors plenty of times. We just have to have faith in LE. But right now they don’t have everything they need I don’t think. MOO
Rest assured they are watching the news, the interviews,social media, you tube. They're taking it all in.

Even without knowing whether there was blood in the drain there was still alot of blood found by LE, or at least enough to find her DNA in more than one sample.
If there was enough evidence to conclude that she is dead there should be enough to prove she died there. I think the problem for LE is to determine who did what, when, and how. And maybe why. Imo

If she did have seizures why was she not wearing the helmet. She should of been wearing her helmut.
Yes. She should have been. That is the point of wearing it, in case she fell while playing or hit her head or had a seizure and fell.
I wonder where the heck that thing is. Maybe they lost it. Imo

Which reminds me, did anyone ask BB about that in any of the interviews?

Last edited:

Just adding, they used the stuff to make the blood show up that had been cleaned up, too.
The blood was found in the bathroom and a hallway leading to it at the apartment in the 9800 block of South Kirkwood Drive where Maleah lived with her mother, Brittany Bowens, and her fiance, Derion Vence, who was charged Saturday with tampering with evidence, in this case a human corpse, records show.

A chemical spray revealed more traces of blood that had been cleaned up at some point in the apartment, police said.

Vence, 26, told investigators that "there should be no blood in the home and that no one was recently bleeding," authorities said in the sworn statement.

Police used DNA samples from Maleah's toothbrush to match the blood to a "maternal offspring of Brittany Bowens."

Police: Blood linked to Maleah Davis, 4, found in family's apartment bathroom

Edited to add - if she really did find out about the nudes at the airport then that explains why she hadn't given the ring back at that point. It was not a face to face conversation or confrontation.

rsbm

There's a lot I don't know about cell/smartphones, but apparently there is a way to see what another person has posted to a third party; therefore, BB could see the pix that DV sent to another man, and DV wouldn't know that BB could see this on his phone?

I don't even remember BB saying when the last time she saw her was. Did she ever say what time she last saw her on the day she left? I would think she would have said something like, I said goodbye to her on Tuesday at (whatever) time, and that's the last time I saw her and she was fine.
Yet I have not heard her mention anything about that morning other than she had an argument with DV and she wasn't thinking that it had anything to do with the kids. Imo
I was listening to the last interview again for whole another reason but found this. Maybe this was talked about already, but is new to me. Here, BB and Q concede both Maliah and BB were at the apartment before BB left for the airport, except BB didn't know Maliah was there.

Begin at 23:35
Q: "The very day she went to the airport, picked up by her friend, she leaves at the house believing Meliah is at the daycare, and didn't even know he had snuck her back in the house as she walkin out the door. What chu doin brother? What are you doing to this child?...."

'Houston loves Maleah': Community comes together for vigil, balloon release for missing girl
[...]

The community still wants answers.

"We know she's in heaven's playground," said VG. "But we want to find her so she can rest in peace."

So with handwritten messages from children etched in chalk and dozens of balloons, they sent their prayers flying high holding on to faith she'll be found. And they're hoping wherever she is Maleah can feel a community's love.

"Even though your stepfather, mother, the system failed you, we love you as a community," said VG. "Houston loves Maleah."

(Name changed to initials by me)

$4500.00 could be easily found, even from oh so willing internet nuts despite being strangers. IMHO this is a choice on his part/defenses part.

It's a cash bond of forty five thousand dollars.. Him or someone would have to come up that much cash to get him out. I don't see anyone from his family or friends jumping through hoops to get him out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes