Found Deceased TX - Maleah Davis, 4, Houston, 5 May 2019 *EX-FIANCÉ ARRESTED* #7

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tina2798, May 5, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MsBetsy

MsBetsy Well-Known Member

Yes, well, it is definitely true that some people should just not have children. Or at least wait until they fix their own problems or are in a financially stable situation.
    But it is also true that a large percentage of mothers from lower socio-economic backgrounds have babies when they are unmarried and very young.
    But that is a whole topic on its own and I certainly don't have the answers as to how to solve that problem.
    It's just a shame that yet another child has died, despite all the warning signs and red flags in this case. She should never have been returned to that home. I bet the relatives they were living with when they were taken away are devastated. Imo

Anirtak, Rhenish, gitana1 and 7 others like this.
  2. lucylulu

lucylulu Well-Known Member

Did she have seizures regularly? I haven't heard anything, unless I missed it... These pages move so fast.

Subiechik21 and Victoria17 like this.
  3. Djgirl76

Djgirl76 Well-Known Member

I don’t know the source but I believe I read here she was being medicated for seizures at one point before or after her surgery.

4. MsBetsy

But remember, when LE asked DV if they would find any blood in the home he told them no.
    There just might be enough, since it was found in the hallway, on the sink, and throughout the bathroom. If it's true that it was found in the drain than that's even better. They also have the evidence found in the car and the fact that the cadaver dogs indicated a dead body had been in the trunk.
    I don't know if they used them in the home, they didn't say, but that would be very telling, especially if he kept the body there for several days. Imo

gitana1, AnnaGrace, rsd1200 and 5 others like this.
  5. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Sad. Maleah still has less rights than this duo.
    MOO

6. Victoria17

Victoria17 Well-Known Member

I have not seen anything on seizures. I had wondered if she still had them.

7. Mbee

Mbee Well-Known Member

8. Victoria17

Victoria17 Well-Known Member

We don’t know how much blood though and everything Q says I don’t believe. As for Cadaver dogs, there have been cases thrown out because they’re not 100% accurate and have had their errors plenty of times. We just have to have faith in LE. But right now they don’t have everything they need I don’t think. MOO

9. Magnoliabeach

Magnoliabeach Well-Known Member

If she did have seizures why was she not wearing the helmet. She should of been wearing her helmut.

10. MsBetsy

I don't think I saw that but it's pretty common to prescribe meds once someone has had a siezure, especially when it's thought to be a result of such a serious head injury. As I understand it, a subdural hematoma can be very dangerous and cause permanent brain damage. Imo

Djgirl76, Dontknow?, TRB and 7 others like this.
  11. AgeofAquaruis

AgeofAquaruis Well-Known Member

Rest assured they are watching the news, the interviews,social media, you tube. They're taking it all in.

Rhenish, Knox, pocketaccent and 9 others like this.
  12. MsBetsy

Even without knowing whether there was blood in the drain there was still alot of blood found by LE, or at least enough to find her DNA in more than one sample.
    If there was enough evidence to conclude that she is dead there should be enough to prove she died there. I think the problem for LE is to determine who did what, when, and how. And maybe why. Imo

Anirtak, ilovechili, kai and 11 others like this.
  13. MsBetsy

Yes. She should have been. That is the point of wearing it, in case she fell while playing or hit her head or had a seizure and fell.
    I wonder where the heck that thing is. Maybe they lost it. Imo

Which reminds me, did anyone ask BB about that in any of the interviews?

Last edited: May 19, 2019
  14. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

15. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

Just adding, they used the stuff to make the blood show up that had been cleaned up, too.
    Police: Blood linked to Maleah Davis, 4, found in family's apartment bathroom

16. teedie2

teedie2 Well-Known Member

rsbm

There's a lot I don't know about cell/smartphones, but apparently there is a way to see what another person has posted to a third party; therefore, BB could see the pix that DV sent to another man, and DV wouldn't know that BB could see this on his phone?

kimpage, MsBetsy and Subiechik21 like this.
  17. pocketaccent

pocketaccent Well-Known Member

I was listening to the last interview again for whole another reason but found this. Maybe this was talked about already, but is new to me. Here, BB and Q concede both Maliah and BB were at the apartment before BB left for the airport, except BB didn't know Maliah was there.

Begin at 23:35
    Q: "The very day she went to the airport, picked up by her friend, she leaves at the house believing Meliah is at the daycare, and didn't even know he had snuck her back in the house as she walkin out the door. What chu doin brother? What are you doing to this child?...."

LadyL, sindydee, AnnaGrace and 10 others like this.
  18. v0x

v0x Well-Known Member

Tribute to Maleah Davis at Brewster Park

People filled Brewster Park to pay tribute to Maleah Davis. It's now been two weeks since an Amber Alert went out for the little girl.
    Video at link

ETA YouTube video

19. PommyMommy

PommyMommy #ShinelikeShanann

'Houston loves Maleah': Community comes together for vigil, balloon release for missing girl
    [...]

The community still wants answers.

"We know she's in heaven's playground," said VG. "But we want to find her so she can rest in peace."

So with handwritten messages from children etched in chalk and dozens of balloons, they sent their prayers flying high holding on to faith she'll be found. And they're hoping wherever she is Maleah can feel a community's love.

"Even though your stepfather, mother, the system failed you, we love you as a community," said VG. "Houston loves Maleah."

(Name changed to initials by me)

HayLouise, momrids6, Anirtak and 11 others like this.
  20. ILikeToBendPages

ILikeToBendPages Well-Known Member

It's a cash bond of forty five thousand dollars.. Him or someone would have to come up that much cash to get him out. I don't see anyone from his family or friends jumping through hoops to get him out.

momrids6, LadyL, pocketaccent and 9 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.