Found Deceased TX - Matthew Meinert, 38, Denton County, 6 March 2017

oh and I am with you TGIR there is no way in he double hockey sticks I would EVER let my 2 yr old go out there W/O a life jacket to me that in itself is almost criminal.

In the last article JeannaT posted above this comment, it says a boater saw the boat aground, found the cellphone in the boat and used it to call his family - but it says no footprints were around the boat...kinda seems impossible - unless they mean they ruled out the finder's footprints? Also, I don't see a trench dug by the motor to where the boat stopped, so I tend to agree with JeannaT's earlier comment about the boat motor being in the wrong position to have gone there unmanned.

Maybe the boat was left there much earlier in the day or the day before; long enough for wet footprints and drag marks to dry. This is starting to look more and more staged as we learn new facts. JMO

Wondering again: Did Dad take that pic on a previous trip to the lake, which would explain the discrepancy in the shirt the baby was wearing when he was found?

Ohhh, I just had a sobering thought. What if Dad and the baby were never at the lake at all on Monday?

What if that pic of him and Oliver was sent to Mom's phone in order to make it appear to law enforcement that they went there that day? Oliver could have been safe all along, then brought to the lake the next morning.

Motive for staging something like this?

1) Someone "needs" to disappear. or-

2) Cover up a murder that happened somewhere else at an earlier time.

All just my thoughts, nothing coming from the news except the circumstances we already know.

Last night I was looking at Vine Link. Is that current? Like when it states "In Custody"?

Ohhh, I just had a sobering thought. What if Dad and the baby were never at the lake at all on Monday?

What if that pic of him and Oliver was sent to Mom's phone in order to make it appear to law enforcement that they went there that day? Oliver could have been safe all along, then brought to the lake the next morning.

Motive for staging something like this?

1) Someone "needs" to disappear. or-

2) Cover up a murder that happened somewhere else at an earlier time.

All just my thoughts, nothing coming from the news except the circumstances we already know.

Some upcoming court dates in the Denton County system...

IMOO.

last night i was looking at vine link. Is that current? Like when it states "in custody"?

usually its very current as they have to notify you if you request , why????? Did you find dad?

usually its very current as they have to notify you if you request , why????? Did you find dad?

I did not request any info, I looked up his name, and it came up as In Custody in the Denton County jail on the Vine Link system.

OH IT STATES "RELEASED" There is something up , no crying mom/wife in interview? tracks?
life jackets? they searched all over, only 5-10 ft deep?
1. he's disappeared on purpose
2. someone has/or killed him
3. gator
4. he fell out and drowned

with 1 being the most likely IMO

OH IT STATES "RELEASED" There is something up , no crying mom/wife in interview? tracks?
life jackets? they searched all over, only 5-10 ft deep?
1. he's disappeared on purpose
2. someone has/or killed him
3. gator
4. he fell out and drowned

with 1 being the most likely IMO

Sounds like he disappeared on purpose. I agree.

IMOO.

12/15/16
DRIVING WHILE LICENSE INVALID
04/19/2017 Pre-Trial Hearing (2:00 PM)

12/15/16
Unrestrained Child Under 8

02/02/17

02/02/17
NO RESIDENT HUNTING LICENSE (WHEN REQUIRED)

12/15/16

12/15/16
Unrestrained Child Under 8

02/02/17

02/02/17
NO RESIDENT HUNTING LICENSE (WHEN REQUIRED)

BBM that explains the life jacket

Some upcoming court dates in the Denton County system...

IMOO.

I wonder if there is anything similar pending in other counties as well. I will say it makes it seem more likely that some people might not be careful enough to provide a child with proper safety equipment. Do people need a licence or permit to operate a small motored watercraft? I don't think so but I don't use boats.

I'm wavering between possible voluntary disappearance and possible cover up for a death. I could be completely wrong!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back