Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pmerle00
Has anyone looked into getting a PI involved? That could potentially help provide answers and details into his disappearance. If anyone was against this, I would be suspicious.

pmerle00
has anyone looked into getting a pi involved? That could potentially help provide answers and details into his disappearance. if anyone was against this, i would be suspicious.

bbm - ita!!

ETA dang, we need a break in this case asap.

Pmerle00
Has anyone looked into getting a PI involved? That could potentially help provide answers and details into his disappearance. If anyone was against this, I would be suspicious.

They hired a PI according to a Facebook post on the Bring Papaw Home page dated 6/8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They hired a PI according to a Facebook post on the Bring Papaw Home page dated 6/8.

Any information on what firm it is?

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Any information on what firm it is?

I don't remember exactly where but I think it was on the bph fb I saw mention of Kline, but I could be wrong.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

I don't remember exactly where but I think it was on the bph fb I saw mention of Kline, but I could be wrong.

They're the best. Hopefully they find some answers soon.

Does anyone know for certain how many show cars MC had or was working on?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Papas purchase looks like a little travel kit, maybe shaving cream and razor or toothpaste. Maybe he cut himself shaving, wonder if those items had been used.

Is it possible someone else parked his truck in the driveway, put the things away , placed his wallet ect and then locked up? Making it look like he was there and left on his own. Maybe he never actually made it back from Walmart. The blood doesn't fit unless it was from earlier in the day. Does pawpaw have any noticeable bandages on his arms ect in the Walmart footage. Did anyone happen to notice if his driver seat was in it's normal driving position or if it had been moved up or back meaning someone else drove that truck. Far fetched I know.

When I search the address, I get a photo showing a boat for sale. Was this boat sitting at the driveway for sale when MC disappeared?

Papas purchase looks like a little travel kit, maybe shaving cream and razor or toothpaste. Maybe he cut himself shaving, wonder if those items had been used.

I was not able to see the purchase again. It took me to another spot.

Hmmmm, a travel kit? That sent a
small jolt down my spine.

Is it possible someone else parked his truck in the driveway, put the things away , placed his wallet ect and then locked up? Making it look like he was there and left on his own. Maybe he never actually made it back from Walmart. The blood doesn't fit unless it was from earlier in the day. Does pawpaw have any noticeable bandages on his arms ect in the Walmart footage. Did anyone happen to notice if his driver seat was in it's normal driving position or if it had been moved up or back meaning someone else drove that truck. Far fetched I know.

Our VI said there were no visible bandages on PaPaw in the video taken at Wal Mart.

But, is it possible he was intercepted somewhere before
he got home? Maybe, but his wallet had been dusted for prints and everything came back as Papaws.

However, it bothers me that the
top bolt was not locked on his shed.

I would think, (Pmerle00 can maybe answer this,)that he locks the top dead bolt to his shop when he leaves the property. The top bolt was not locked (but the doorknob was).

Does it take 2 different keys to open the bottom and top lock?

If so, did his wife have access to the top dead bolt key?

And if she did not, perhaps MC left
the top bolt unlocked so she could easily unlock the shop and discover him missing.

Just thinking aloud.

I think we need a list of facts here, did Papa normally lock up the house if he was working in his workshop? Did Papa ever go fishing? Did Papa have good relationships with his sons? Did Papa have a. conflict with anyone? Had Papa acquired new friends recently? Who knew what time his wife would be home? Why is the Sheriffs dept. so quiet?

I think we need a list of facts here, did Papa normally lock up the house if he was working in his workshop? Did Papa ever go fishing? Did Papa have good relationships with his sons? Did Papa have a. conflict with anyone? Had Papa acquired new friends recently? Who knew what time his wife would be home? Why is the Sheriffs dept. so quiet?

Snoopster did a great timeline. However, I'm not sure how to access it.

Has it been said if his eye glasses are missing as well? I notice he is wearing them in several pictures.

I would assume that he was wearing his glasses as they would have told us if they had been left behind. What I find strange is the lack of fingerprints and no blood on the door, why would he willingly go with someone and not put up a hell of a fight. Did the person have a gun or taser, did they handcuff him, why would they want him? Why was there no vehicle spotted and why wasn't the perpetrator concerned that a. His wife could have come home. b. Neighbors would see the vehicle. Was he told to bring a form of ID and his wallet wasn't necessary, did he believe he was under arrest, so many questions!!

Is there a possibility his last few phone calls received could lead somewhere? Was anyone contacting him about the possibility of buying/selling/restoring a car? He left Wal Mart around noon time....any possibility he stopped somewhere to get something to eat before heading home? Could there be additional CCTV footage of him in auto parts stores, fast food places, gas stations that may show someone following him home? Had there been any break-ins, prowlers in the area in the immediate time before he went missing?

Bumping for Papaw! Papaw where are you? You are missed and loved by so many.... I mean NO ONE can just fall off the face of the earth.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member