Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question for both of our VI's -

If you were to call them and ask questions, will they answer? Or do they only give information to BC? Do you feel like they are ignoring you, hoping you will go away? Are in communicating with the sheriff directly or to the lead detective?

What is BC relationship with the kids? I know I BC is the boy's mom - are they close? Do they get along? Does she favor one more than the other?

What about with the girls? Did they get along before this? Did they take family trips together or were they treated like stepchildren and not included in family things?

John (oldest son) is close with Becca as well. Perhaps not as close as he is with Papaw, but still close.
Justin has moved in and out of their house over time with his family. I understand their relationship is strained right now, but in the past was for the most part ok.
Cheri (oldest daughter) and Suzy have gotten along fine with Becca as long as I've been aware of life. I will see if I can get more information on any family trips when they were younger, but Papaw and Becca got married when the girls were teenagers.

I have some questions for our VI:

1. What is John's relationship like with BC? We know he and MC were close. Was he just as close to BC?
2. Can you tell us if BC is still communicating with the kids? Does she include them on what LE tells her? Or how is the rest of the family finding out information from LE?
3. If you were LE, what would you have done differently? Do you feel like they have turned over every stone, trying to get to the bottom of this?
4. On a scale of 0-10, with 0 being no chance at all, do you think there is any chance MC committed suicide or ran off?

I just answered the relationship with John/Becca, so I'll not repeat it here. :)

I know Becca is still communicating with John. She is not communicating with Justin. I don't know how recently she has talked with Suzy or Cheri, but when Becca gives info to Suzy - you can bet your bottom dollar it gets to Cheri too and vice versa. Some of us (family) are in direct communication with HCSO - even if it is one-sided.

The last two, I feel I've pretty clearly stated before - if I were LE, I would ask FBI and TR to come in and take over, and ZERO.

I wonder if anyone was sporting cuts and scratches or bruises after PaPaw went missing.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

The only physical mark I know of on anyone who was around after the 10th was a puffy/bruised eye from a bee sting. Nothing else to even bring up - that I could see at least.

The only physical mark I know of on anyone who was around after the 10th was a puffy/bruised eye from a bee sting. Nothing else to even bring up - that I could see at least.

Are you positive it was a bee sting, or is that just what you were told?

Steel54, Do you know if, when the initial call was made to 911 and LE responded, if local Game Wardens responded? I think I recall hearing they were part of the searches. Is this true?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Local game wardens were involved in several of the searches where there were bodies of water included. They searched the banks of the lake by boat. I am getting confirmation of whether they came out the night of the 10th or not, but they were definitely involved in the days after.

Are you positive it was a bee sting, or is that just what you were told?

That is what I was told - this person sent BC a text with a picture of themselves at work with a swollen eye that day and told her it was a bee sting. I saw the text myself, but not a message where they told her it was a bee sting, so that part of the information is from her. And before anyone asks, it was 100% NOT one of her affair partners.

That is what I was told - this person sent BC a text with a picture of themselves at work with a swollen eye that day and told her it was a bee sting. I saw the text myself, but not a message where they told her it was a bee sting, so that part of the information is from her. And before anyone asks, it was 100% NOT one of her affair partners.

Was it a family member?

please refer to my recent post about the DROP fund and their payments being cut in half. Somewhere around page 50.

Yep. I already read all that and understand it perfectly. But with his income (whatever the amount), plus her still working, and one less person in the house, she shouldn't be hurting for money. Calculations put her current income total at about $5 grand a month. I live in a very priced area of Texas and pay my bills on half that. Five thousand dollars a month in Quinlan is a decent chunk of change. She's not strapped for cash.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Who really purchased MC's truck? And why, when it was paid off, and retitled, was it not put in the new owner's name?

Becca has confirmed she has filed all paperwork on the truck with Hunt County. I am not sure if/why they haven't processed it yet or when it would be reflected in online records. Wish I knew more about this one for you!

We had family members present for the search.

But the search on Rancho didn't have family there. In my opinion, it needs to be gone over by a search team unaffiliated with HCSO.

Becca has confirmed she has filed all paperwork on the truck with Hunt County. I am not sure if/why they haven't processed it yet or when it would be reflected in online records. Wish I knew more about this one for you!

It's been processed by the state. It's in her name and MC's name. And paid off.

I think you can send postal mail and ask him to put you on his visitor's list or phone list but I do agree with the other post he's not going to spill anything especially now and while behind bars where his every word is recorded.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

How can I find out where he is currently being held? Or whether he has legal representation?

Do you know the current status of the cars? He had a bunch listed in the will.
I believe VI 2 said that both boys have their trucks.

Also, who pays to house the cars and what does that run $ wise on a monthly basis.?

Any news on any leftover blood and can it be tested to see if it had an additive to it? (That nurses keep in their vials.)

Did BC take a polygraph? Did anyone else?

Thanks

I can check with my uncles on whether they have the trucks, I am not sure about that.

The cars are kept in the garage or on the property or at my aunt's as far as I know. None of those places have monthly costs.

I still have no word on the second blood sample that they promised to get to a lab. Just their promise that it would happen. I do not know if it's too late or not at this point, and the blood has been cleaned up.

Becca did take a polygraph. I think one other family member was asked to take a polygraph and did so willingly. I don't know any of the questions that were asked, but both parties say they passed.

I have a question for both of our VI's -

If you were to call them and ask questions, will they answer? Or do they only give information to BC? Do you feel like they are ignoring you, hoping you will go away? Are in communicating with the sheriff directly or to the lead detective?

I contact detective Phillips regularly. The most I've gotten is that he can't answer my questions due to it being an ongoing investigation. Which I do understand, and I told him as much, but also told him that he shouldn't expect me to stop asking questions every other day regardless. I do feel they wish I would stop asking questions and go away, but maybe that's just me getting my feelings hurt that they won't answer my questions (which are often y'all's questions, FYI).

I believe my aunt is in contact with them as well directly via phone. Plus the PI is in contact with them.

Do you know the current status of the cars? He had a bunch listed in the will.
I believe VI 2 said that both boys have their trucks.

Also, who pays to house the cars and what does that run $ wise on a monthly basis.?

Any news on any leftover blood and can it be tested to see if it had an additive to it? (That nurses keep in their vials.)

Did BC take a polygraph? Did anyone else?

Thanks

Hey Razz - where do you see that the trucks have already been given to the boys? I can't find that post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard