Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found the post regarding what PMerle00
Stated about the bre sting. It is on the last thread. Can someone tell me how to bring it here?

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Bee sting convo last thread page 110 or 111.

Found the post regarding what PMerle00
Stated about the bre sting. It is on the last thread. Can someone tell me how to bring it here?

Here is PMerle's information on the bee sting:
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...0-March-2017-3/page73&p=13609976#post13609976
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ounty-10-March-2017-3&p=13609992#post13609992

ETA: This is the only way I know how to bring another post to a current thread. I clicked on the post number in the right hand corner of the post and then copy and pasted the url.

Heartbreaking. I can imagine myself doing the same thing- calling the phone, listing to the voice message if my loved one was missing. Imagining a child doing it, or watching my child doing it is hard to stomach. This poor family...

After my grandma died, I listened to the messages she’d left me, I rarely check or delete voicemails & boy am I glad!!! I had to get a new phone & was terrified I would lose those messages so I had my husband record them with his phone as a video & send them to me in a text, just in case, but thankfully they weren’t lost, so now I have 2 of each to listen to!!!

My girls were 10 & 11 when she passed & they still ask me to listen to the messages, I could not imagine having to tell them “sorry I erased them”, IMO that’s just heartless on all kinds of levels!

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

Steel54
Does JC’s son still have a relationship with his grandma? Or did he have a close relationship prior to all this?

I really think this case is going to bust open soon. I feel like the water is starting to boil on LE and they will be forced to get their crap together.

Hoping that happens soon. Really admire the dedication of the sleuthers and the strong, supportive family members here.

I find this to be an odd question since MC is missing. JC's son who is 11 years old had a great relationship with his Papaw before he went missing. Obviously not now since his Papaw is missing.
<modsnip>

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe the question was actually regarding the 11 y/o son of JC and his relationship with his grand*mother* (BC)...how is it now? How was it before?

I believe the question was actually regarding the 11 y/o son of JC and his relationship with his grand*mother* (BC)...how is it now? How was it before?

It was ..... ok before. BC always had an excuse not to have the kids that weekend or BC had work to do that weekend. MC always wanted to see the kids but he was always held back.

I apologize if I Misread! Sincerely!

It was ..... ok before. BC always had an excuse not to have the kids that weekend or BC had work to do that weekend. MC always wanted to see the kids but he was always held back.

I apologize if I Misread! Sincerely!

It doesn't exist now. Not one single time since his disappearance has she asked to see him.

I think both VI are telling the truth based on what they have personally witnessed or been told. I know emotions are high and it is also possible that Pmerle misspoke. IMO

Steel54
Does JC&#8217;s son still have a relationship with his grandma? Or did he have a close relationship prior to all this?

I find this to be an odd question since MC is missing. JC's son who is 11 years old had a great relationship with his Papaw before he went missing. Obviously not now since his Papaw is missing. <modsnip>

<modsnip> please read my post again (above), I did NOT ask about anyone&#8217;s current relationship with MC, I&#8217;m well aware he is missing.
What I asked was if grandMA, BC, was close to JC&#8217;s son.

So what next? Where's Michael Chambers? Something has to give soon.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Maybe I've misread but I don't remember any discussion about someone with a split lip or a black eye. I read the bee sting discussions. Is there some indication as to who was injured or that the injury was misrepresented?

<modsnip> please read my post again (above), I did NOT ask about anyone&#8217;s current relationship with MC, I&#8217;m well aware he is missing.
What I asked was if grandMA, BC, was close to JC&#8217;s son.

I do apologize! Sincerely! I misread the question. The answer is no. BC has not made any attempt to be a part of LC's life. Again I am sorry I misread. Please accept my apology!

I do apologize! Sincerely! I misread the question. The answer is no. BC has not made any attempt to be a part of LC's life. Again I am sorry I misread. Please accept my apology!

She made an attempt to be apart of JC's brothers kids life but that's to be expected since JC's entirely life has always been but before his brother.

JC was the last to be adopted. BC missed JC's senior football night. Where the parent took the rose. His best friends parents took the rose so he wouldn't be embarrassed. But he was. If it was his brother that wouldn't have happened!

She made an attempt to be apart of JC's brothers kids life but that's to be expected since JC's entirely life has always been but before his brother.

Not quite understanding. I am sure it has been discussed, but is JC also BC's son?

Apology accepted, I have to admit I had to check my post & make sure I didn’t ask a dumb question. Way to keep my spell check on it’s toes!!

JC was the last to be adopted. BC missed JC's senior football night. Where the parent took the rose. His best friends parents took the rose so he wouldn't be embarrassed. But he was. If it was his brother that wouldn't have happened!

If you don’t mind me asking, why was she not there? I’m guessing MC was maybe at the station or did he attend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member