Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Klein seemed to think embarrassment played a role in the way they have responded. Maybe they allowed things like the prior relationship to affect how they performed the investigation and it was only after multiple boyfriends were discovered that they realized they had been played. By then the crime scene was gone, surveillance videos gone, his and her phones gone. So they have tried in vain to save face.
Yes! And yes, but, and yes, maybe ;) According to SM on the show tonight, any surveillance videos were requested and looked for all along the route from the Chambers' home to the bridge early on.
I do believe now that HCSO conducted thorough searches and was glad to hear of the one in Feb. I'm not sure I had heard about that particular search, but might have just forgotten.
I need to try to digest the ID show tonight, plus the Crime Watch show, plus P. Klein's video interview, SM's interview, etc.

A new property to the case introduced after eleven months and its searched once. I phone expert says phone was there am and 2:30 but HCSO says phone pinged at 5:50, so much madness
What about the phone pinging at 2:30? Didn’t Klein say that BC turned off her own phone at 2:30 that day and kept it off for an hour and a half?

Watching this program through tears.
Plenty of WTF moments already.
Meeks said that he is NOT in the Tawakoni.
Yet...just a short time ago, he presented his asinine suicide theory into that water.
Staying tuned...
SM's going to have to address that..... One thing that stood out to me (among several) was the narrator saying towards the show's end that more family members agree there wasn't foul play than agree there was.

The other biggie, for me, was SM stating there are some additional factors and info that point to MC leaving of his own accord and possibly committing suicide. Of course it's frustrating that those things can't be shared publicly- we have heard the short term depression scenario, but nothing official. We aren't owed a thing, but everyone participating here has a big heart for Papaw and his family, and has been trying to help keep hope alive.

A new property to the case introduced after eleven months and its searched once. I phone expert says phone was there am and 2:30 but HCSO says phone pinged at 5:50, so much madness
He said the phone pinged LAST at 5:50 PM, which is the very first time that has been mentioned, and one thing I really wanted to know. I find that pretty darn interesting.

He could have removed the battery from his cell phone at the 2 mile bridge and tossed it in the garbage somewhere too.

But the bicycle still doesn't make sense to me! How could he ride that far? How did he get to the property? On his bicycle? Where is the bike?

MC stopping for something like 10-15 minutes at that property 5 or 6 miles from the bridge.. Another question answered, if indeed it was MC, or whoever had his phone. Why would an abductor/murderer/criminal have MC's phone AND stop for that length of time at a place that held some meaning to MC? That person could well have had no knowledge about that particular property.

All that is known is the phone was there in the am, which I’m assuming on his way to Walmart and then again at 2:30 and that’s the last known time. But several times HSCO says the phone pinged at 5:50 for the last time. Maybe his phone was at that property doesn’t mean he was. I remember also that PK stayed BC phone was off at 2:30 so wow that’s interesting. So much new info to process and so much conflicting between family, LE, PI my head hurts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member