Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

From 55 minutes ago:

“Statement regarding missing person, Michael Chambers:

There are current investigative operations ongoing in Hunt County, Texas today. Any and all questions can be directed to Caroline Gear at 409-729-8798 x3.

We hope to have an update at the end of the week for you. Thank you! ”

Klein Investigations and Consulting

I’m thinking searches, MOO.

From 55 minutes ago:

“Statement regarding missing person, Michael Chambers:

There are current investigative operations ongoing in Hunt County, Texas today. Any and all questions can be directed to Caroline Gear at 409-729-8798 x3.

We hope to have an update at the end of the week for you. Thank you! ”

Klein Investigations and Consulting

I’m thinking searches, MOO.

I sure hope they are successful in their efforts. I sure wonder if some citizens will have a hard time sleeping this week? IMO they should be having some well deserved nightmares.

I think he was taken to the crematorium and disposed of. I believe they have to keep a record any time it is fired up. I would be subpoenaing the records and requesting any families who used their services to bring ashes in for testing. I hate to say this but to see if Mr. Chambers DNA is found in it. IMO and all that..

Private investigator: Chambers case a homicide investigation

“The investigation is now officially a homicide investigation,” said Phillip Klein with Klein investigations and Consulting.

Klein had returned to Hunt County Saturday evening and had been conducting a new round of searches and interviews and investigations curtailing his latest effort due to the potential for severe weather today.

We believe firmly that whatever happened to Mr. Chambers happened to him at his house,” Klein said. “And we believe his body is within a three square mile radius of his residence.”

“We do not have a relationship with the Hunt County Sheriff’s Department nor do we want a relationship,” Klein said, noting that he has requested that Sheriff Randy Meeks ask the Texas Attorney General’s Office to take over the investigation and that he has not received a response so far.

I agree with Klein 100%. Hope he gets what he wants for the attorney general to take over. Until another LE organization is involved, Klein may stall too as all those who went before him....unless they find him.

Private investigator: Chambers case a homicide investigation

“The investigation is now officially a homicide investigation,” said Phillip Klein with Klein investigations and Consulting.

Klein had returned to Hunt County Saturday evening and had been conducting a new round of searches and interviews and investigations curtailing his latest effort due to the potential for severe weather today.

We believe firmly that whatever happened to Mr. Chambers happened to him at his house,” Klein said. “And we believe his body is within a three square mile radius of his residence.”

We do not have a relationship with the Hunt County Sheriff’s Department nor do we want a relationship,” Klein said, noting that he has requested that Sheriff Randy Meeks ask the Texas Attorney General’s Office to take over the investigation and that he has not received a response so far.
SABBM

Wow.
And apparently there are some who don't trust the hunt county local LE.
Geeze, I wonder why ?
Michael didn't just decide to walk away and leave everything he knew behind. Imo.
This has gone on long enough.
Time for justice for Michael.

Last edited:
SABBM

Wow.
And apparently there are some who don't trust the hunt county local LE.
Geeze, I wonder why ?
Michael didn't just decide to walk away and leave everything he knew behind. Imo.
This has gone on long enough.
Time for justice for Michael.
It's just not Michael's case that has caused people not to trust them.Why the whole county has never been investigated I'll never know.Ruth Sleuth I have been all over that cremated angle have even been told by a couple of locals that is what happened I asked Klein personally and he said no way.I don't think he is taking into account that someone is a licensed mortician and has done their best to cover this crime up since day one.

Justice I feel you coming... To the guilty—- Klein is nipping at your heels. Can you feel it? I hope you don’t sleep or eat from the worry and guilt. I never believed Mr. Chambers walked away. I have always felt that foul play was involved.. love to the family. # we stand with you!!

So its officially a homicide investigation.

1. Curious who decided it was a homicide investigation. Klein? LE? AG office?
2. What changed for the investigation to change to homicide? We have always thought homicide but LE would never call it that. If they agree its homicide, I wonder what evidence changed their mind. Or is it only homicide in Kleins mind?

2. What changed for the investigation to change to homicide? We have always thought homicide but LE would never call it that. If they agree its homicide, I wonder what evidence changed their mind. Or is it only homicide in Kleins mind?

Klein says it's a homicide.,..agreeing with most of us here. But, the issue is no LE group that I know of will follow along....which may leave Klein hanging out there with the rest of us.....unless he can find the body. The day that happens everything will change.

This statement made it sound as if the AG isn't even involved.I thought that was a done deal.

This statement made it sound as if the AG isn't even involved.I thought that was a done deal.
This is from the article....

Klein said, noting that he has requested that Sheriff Randy Meeks ask the Texas Attorney General’s Office to take over the investigation and that he has not received a response so far.

I hope there is news soon and that MC is found (probably deceased, so very sadly). Because I feel like the public is being baited and strung along. I know this is a very sensitive case and I don't want to rile any feathers but there have been a few times where it was announced there'd be an announcement and news coming shortly, only to get nothing. Say something or don't. Don't string us along. We all are pretty sure we know which way this is heading. Let us know when there is something to know.

ETA: trying to soften this and not sound rude...

Last edited:
I hope there is news soon and that MC is found (probably deceased, so very sadly). Because I feel like the public is being baited and strung along. I know this is a very sensitive case and I don't want to rile any feathers but there have been a few times where it was announced there'd be an announcement and news coming shortly, only to get nothing. Say something or don't. Don't string us along. We all are pretty sure we know which way this is heading. Let us know when there is something to know.

ETA: trying to soften this and not sound rude...
What did he say nine people working on it?I personally think he has to much on his plate to dedicate all the time needed.Just my opinion.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back