Found Safe TX - Michelle Reynolds - 6th Grade Reading and Language Arts Teacher - Missing Since 22 Sept 2022

Updates from wwltv.com video (LINK)

- Vehicle found at corner of St. Peter & St. Joseph Streets in New Orleans (0:30)
- Husband is leaving the vehicle there in case she returns for it (2:10)

Attaching a few images of the vehicle itself as it was parked and a map for reference. The vehicle is parked in a metered parking spot in front of a three-story building. The first floor has a sign for Deep South Studios; it looks like the second and third floors may be apartments? This is a one-way street with parking on both sides of the road.

Metered Parking Info from NOLA.gov

The City has installed new, improved solar-powered parking meters throughout the City. The new parking meters include video touchscreens with user instructions available in English, Spanish, French and Vietnamese. The new meters accept coins, cash, debit and credit card payments.
  • Hours of Operation: Monday through Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
  • Meter Rates:
    • French Quarter, Marigny, Central Business District and Warehouse District – $3/hour.
    • Other areas of New Orleans – $2/hour
  • There is no charge to park in a metered spot on Sunday or the following holidays: New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Mardi Gras, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
  • No payment fee: parking in a metered space, during operating hours, without paying will incur a fine of $30.

Parking meter fees may be paid through an app on your phone. To register with the new pay-by-phone service provider, visit us.parkmobile.com from your computer or smart phone

Attachments

• MRcar1.png
    MRcar1.png
    932.7 KB · Views: 58
  • MRcar2.png
    MRcar2.png
    678.9 KB · Views: 56
  • MRmap2.png
    MRmap2.png
    623.4 KB · Views: 57
MOD NOTE:
ALLOWED SOCIAL MEDIA PAGES

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as officially named by LE)
  • Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
  • Paraphrasing is okay, but direct quotes, copying/pasting, screenshots from these pages is not allowed.
  • NOTE: Comments and posts by Friends on these pages are not allowed to be linked, quoted, copied or referenced. They are considered rumor. Just don't mention them.
  • Do not link to a victim or suspect's social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
  • If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!
Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Approved group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for..." (usually a page run by family)
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).
  • Posts by an owner or admin of the above public social media pages may be linked, copied, quoted, or paraphrased. This refers primarily to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, announcements by law enforcement, the admin of an approved group support page (usually a page run by family)
  • NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be linked, quoted, copied or referenced. They are considered rumor. Just don't mention them.
  • Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...": If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.
NOT ALLOWED

Names or images of minor children are not allowed unless they are the missing or deceased victim.
Social media pages of family members and/or friends of either a victim or a suspect, and most any other individual are OFF LIMITS. Random blogs or random youtube videos are also OFF LIMITS. Don't link to these pages or make reference to information you find on them.

Updates from wwltv.com video (LINK)

- Vehicle found at corner of St. Peter & St. Joseph Streets in New Orleans (0:30)
- Husband is leaving the vehicle there in case she returns for it (2:10)

Attaching a few images of the vehicle itself as it was parked and a map for reference. The vehicle is parked in a metered parking spot in front of a three-story building. The first floor has a sign for Deep South Studios; it looks like the second and third floors may be apartments? This is a one-way street with parking on both sides of the road.

Metered Parking Info from NOLA.gov
Maybe I misunderstood. I thought TM said the video showed her parking there at 12:30 pm?

Checking out St. Peter and St. Joseph Streets in New Orleans on Google Maps, it looks like there is a lot going on in that area. Many hotels, restaurants, clubs, museums, attractions, etc. It's definitely not a remote area. Hopefully this means other businesses will have surveillance of Michelle walking away from her car.

Updates from Fox26Houston.com video

- Surveillance shows MR alone, parking her vehicle on St Peter's Street, at 12:01 FRIDAY afternoon (per Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch), started walking (0:45)
- Purse, license, credit card all found in vehicle (1:40)

Attaching frame from surveillance video. (0:30)

Attachments

• MRpic1.png
    MRpic1.png
    214.2 KB · Views: 104
She had a lot of time to think on that drive. So she either met up with someone planned (otherwise she’d need the stuff in her car), or this is a case taking one’s life. I’m sure there are other possibilities but most likely scenario is she’ll be found in River. This is heartbreaking for her kids/family.

TIMELINE - UPDATED 27 SEPT

THU SEP 22
12p - spoke to husband, said she was going to get something to eat (last contact with family) (7)
[TIME?] PM - reported missing by husband to local LE

FRI SEP 23
[TIME?] PM - Lexus "pinged" car in New Orleans; upon LE arrival, vehicle was no longer there (1)
12:01 PM - Vehicle parked at corner of St. Peter & St. Joseph St, New Orleans (4); MR leaves alone on foot (5) heading west (6)

SAT SEP 24
[TIME?] PM - Vehicle located in New Orleans by husband and brother by geo-location. (2)

SUN SEP 25
First MSM news coverage (3)

MON SEP 26

TUE SEP 27
Footage released of MR leaving vehicle alone on foot (5)

SOURCES
(1)Search for missing Alvin ISD teacher continues after car found in New Orleans
(2)'Really tough time' | Husband of missing Alvin woman says children are struggling with news
(3)Alvin ISD teacher still missing after car found in New Orleans, sheriff's office says
(4)Missing Texas teacher's car found in New Orleans as search continues
(5)HAVE YOU SEEN MICHELLE REYNOLDS?: Search continues for missing Alvin ISD teacher last seen on Thursday
(6)Missing TX teacher's car found in New Orleans; husband desperately in search of answers exclusively speaks to WDSU
(7)A Search Is Underway for a Texas Teacher Whose Car Was Found Out of State

OBSERVATION:
It's noted in this article that she headed west from her parking spot, which is the opposite direction from the Mississippi River - a fact which gives me hope that she may still be alive somewhere in the city. In the first block to the west is a restaurant (opens at 11AM), an electronic store, a Marriott hotel (with an underground parking structure of its own), followed by an auction house and another parking lot

NEW QUESTIONS:
Where was she Thursday night?
Why park at that particular location?
Did she pay the meter?

In light of everything that has developed and what we've learned so far about Michelle's disappearance....I notice she has many posts in the last couple months about visiting and reconnecting with family, friends, etc. It may be coincidental or it may "tell a story" about what she was feeling, thinking, self reflection as it were...imo. I also noted a phrase she liked and felt important to re-share and post in August.

I'm learning not to rush. To let life be beautiful. To be present. To be happy with right now. To appreciate life period.

In light of everything that has developed and what we've learned so far about Michelle's disappearance....I notice she has many posts in the last couple months about visiting and reconnecting with family, friends, etc. It may be coincidental or it may "tell a story" about what she was feeling, thinking, self reflection as it were...imo. I also noted a phrase she liked and felt important to re-share and post in August.

I'm learning not to rush. To let life be beautiful. To be present. To be happy with right now. To appreciate life period.
I got the same sort of vibe. I'm concerned with the potential for self harm :(

Why is her husband saying they have no connection to NO? Her brother lives there, right? It's certainly possible to live on the street for 5 days there but it seems like someone would have noticed her and done something with her. What depends very much on whom.

Updates from Fox26Houston.com video

- Surveillance shows MR alone, parking her vehicle on St Peter's Street, at 12:01 FRIDAY afternoon (per Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch), started walking (0:45)
- Purse, license, credit card all found in vehicle (1:40)

Attaching frame from surveillance video. (0:30)
It sounds to me that Tim Miller ( Texas Equusearch) is really leaning towards the river, flying planes low etc. IMO. I do find it odd to leave her personal belongings behind as well. IMO

Here's another update. Apparently, she had some kind of mental health issue and had stopped taking her meds. The husband also said they had no ties to New Orleans.

Noting this statement by her husband:

"We don't have any friends or family in New Orleans, in fact, we haven't been to New Orleans in probably 18 to 19 years," he said.

Noting:

Michelle Reynolds's purse, with her license and credit cards, and her cell phone were found inside her car.

I could be wrong but I believe she used to live in northern Louisiana and some people mixed that up with her having ties in New Orleans because it’s in the same state (though many miles apart).

If you scroll back a bit on her Facebook page, she mentions visiting family and different locations in northern Louisiana.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back