TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, prized cyclist, fatally shot before race, Austin, May 2022 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
She has already retained an attorney more than likely. Foreign jails would not be comfortable. She's gotta have money to exist in there.
There are many foreign jails that will be way more "comfortable" than US jails. Just sayin'. Look how nicely painted the Costa Rican facilities are!

Was just checking out DonJons on IG - so many beautiful photos. Lots of beautiful young and fit people there. They even feature different yoga instructors on their platform and are very active in posting interviews and photos. It’s so strange KA choose this place because it’s so visible and not remote.
I thought the video was kinda funny because it's all staged. People are all tidily arranged in different activities, all nice and quiet and la la la. Maybe they invited everyone from town to do a little acting and offered them a beer afterwards?

On the other hand, it does look very inviting.

I wonder what Texas laws are regarding common-law (there may be a new legal term for this) marriages and how things will get sorted out between KA and CS regarding things related to their domestic life. Their business partnerships will probably be more clear in terms of state law.
I don’t think they would qualify as being in a common law marriage as it doesn’t seem they considered themselves married nor did they represent themselves to others as a married couple. It would ultimately fall on a judge to decide, but it doesn’t seem they would be considered to be in a common law marriage. If a judge did find they were in a common law marriage, any assets obtained during the marriage would be split 50/50 as Texas is a community property state.

I thought the video was kinda funny because it's all staged. People are all tidily arranged in different activities, all nice and quiet and la la la. Maybe they invited everyone from town to do a little acting and offered them a beer afterwards?

On the other hand, it does look very inviting.
I kept thinking - there can’t possibly be that many good looking people with perfect bodies all in one place! The Instagram makes it look like a haven for only the beautiful and fit! Which I’m sure KA thought of herself. I’m betting she’s been there before!

I found this also. Seems like if they feel like they can prove it - they could tack on a slew of other charges.

This might come in handy if the feds want to keep her in jail for a bit if she's able to post bond in the state court. I suppose the feds could also have Costa Rica slow walk the deportation.

Was just checking out DonJons on IG - so many beautiful photos. Lots of beautiful young and fit people there. They even feature different yoga instructors on their platform and are very active in posting interviews and photos. It’s so strange KA choose this place because it’s so visible and not remote.

I think she was in some denial. Maybe nothing happened, let me move to a beautiful country, be beautiful and start a new life.

This is why I think that KA is not very mature...at least, denial is not a mature defense. She, having two siblings, and parents, should have realized how Mo's family must have felt. But no...

I think she was in some denial. Maybe nothing happened, let me move to a beautiful country, be beautiful and start a new life.

This is why I think that KA is not very mature...at least, denial is not a mature defense. She, having two siblings, and parents, should have realized how Mo's family must have felt. But no...
Nope!

Immature, shallow, and cold as ice!

Maybe not. After all, it’s not like KA’s family seemed all that alarmed about her being accused of murder. IIRC her dad said he thought she was innocent and was begging her to come home to fight the charge. Maybe denial runs in the family. MOO.

Maybe not. After all, it’s not like KA’s family seemed all that alarmed about her being accused of murder. IIRC her dad said he thought she was innocent and was begging her to come home to fight the charge. Maybe denial runs in the family. MOO.
Yeah, her dad said Colin had a lot of lovers and he actually said he wanted to know of the other lovers whereabouts the night of Mo’s murder! I couldn’t believe he said that!

Yeah, her dad said Colin had a lot of lovers and he actually said he wanted to know if their whereabouts the night of mo’s murder! I couldn’t believe he said that!
There's lots of cases on this site of fathers abusing or even killing their daughters. I gladly cut some slack for a father who loves and protects his daughter, regardless of what she's done. That's how nature is supposed to work, IMO.

JMO

There's lots of cases on this site of fathers abusing or even killing their daughters. I gladly cut some slack for a father who loves and protects his daughter, regardless of what she's done. That's how nature is supposed to work, IMO.

JMO
IMO there’s a difference between saying “KA, we will always love you and we don’t want to see you get hurt so please turn yourself in and we will help you get a lawyer” and saying “KA, we believe you’re innocent and the real victim in this situation because CS is a womanizer who was having an affair with multiple women.”

This thread will close in 5 minutes. Continue the discussion here:

JMO
I’m with you, but his comment seemed to blame Colin and his alleged lovers.

There are many foreign jails that will be way more "comfortable" than US jails. Just sayin'. Look how nicely painted the Costa Rican facilities are!
Well if she is a high profile US citizen then they probably are taking care of her. However the longer she is there the less special care she will get. Most likely is on suicide watch, which usually means solitary confinement. If you look on line at the old prison they had, it was horrible. I believe they now have rebuilt it. Her family is most likely working on a attorney for her, which means travel to Costa Rica for the attorney. Just sayin.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
radnewal