Found Alive TX - PEM, 13, Donna, 9 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

Over and over again with these gross adult men wanting to run off with babies.

One thing I hope works in favor of finding her. USBP has check stations you have to pass through when heading north from the RGV in Texas.
Obviously there's ways around them, but hoping some alert LE or other person spots them soon.

MOO

The media is saying she has been kidnapped and is in grave danger. https://www.dallasnews.com/news/cri...d-girl-kidnapped-man-last-heard-fromin-dallas " Authorities have issued an Amber Alert for a 13-year-old girl who police say was abducted by a man who was last heard from in Dallas.
The girl, PM, is believed to be in grave or immediate danger. Police are looking for Rudolfo Nuncio Jr., the 41-year-old man who is suspected of abducting her."

From the mom's facebook, RN is her brother. If you look through PM's facebook, you can find his "likes" of her pictures going back a ways.

PEM, 13, was last seen going to bed at her father's house in rural Donna late Wednesday night.

P's sister-in-law Hillary Tijerina and older sister Daisy Martinez say M has never run away before.

"She's scared of the dark, she won't sleep by herself," Martinez said. "We think somebody had to have picked her up. It was too dark outside."

The family says they found messages in the teen's phone from her uncle encouraging her to run away. They don't know if the two are together but so far it's the only lead they have.

They're pleading on social media for tips on where M could be, or where her uncle could be.

M is described as 5 foot, 11 inches tall, weighing 150 pounds with brown hair and dark brown eyes. She wears glasses and has a scar on her left elbow. She was last seen wearing a white and black shirt with jeans.

Authorities are also searching for a silver 2015 Dodge Ram, license plates HFW2831, and a black 2015 Hyundai, license plate FZD2753, in connection to her disappearance.

http://www.krgv.com/story/36119530/authorities-searching-for-missing-13-year-old-donna-girl

If she is 5"11 she doesn't weigh 150. That is slender for that height. Maybe she's 4"11?

I swear to Christ I read a similar disappearance within past few years in Texas. Young Latina, no history of running off, scared of the dark and thoughts that some older male relation lured her away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You guys know I sometimes play Devil's Advocate.
I certainly do NOT agree with a 41yo adult taking off with a 13yo child.
What could have been going on in her life that maybe she HAD to leave?
(This is where I get admonished.)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If she is 5"11 she doesn't weigh 150. That is slender for that height. Maybe she's 4"11?

I swear to Christ I read a similar disappearance within past few years in Texas. Young Latina, no history of running off, scared of the dark and thoughts that some older male relation lured her away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The weight is so obviously off on many MP descriptions. Seems like it would be much more helpful just to say thin, avg, athletic, stocky, etc. build.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

His fb...
http://facebook.com/hotrammin76?fref=ufi&pnref=story

Seems normal enough...family photos etc...

As did Scott Peterson, Drew Peterson, Josh Powell, Casey Anthony, Tad Cummings, etc., etc.

Do you think something had to have been going on in her life that made it so she had to leave, other than a disgusting predator stalked, possibly groomed and then kidnapped her?

Sick @#@#@#. Keeping everything crossed for a positive outcome.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

As did Scott Peterson, Drew Peterson, Josh Powell, Casey Anthony, Tad Cummings, etc., etc.

Do you think something had to have been going on in her life that made it so she had to leave, other than a disgusting predator stalked, possibly groomed and then kidnapped her?
Not that I can think of.
Just throwing it out...

I meant as in some POI accounts there are sometimes obvious things that don't seem 'right'. Of course you can portray whatever image you like on SM. I know people that put up family pictures purely to get others thinking that they are an innocent family man when they are anything but :gaah:

Cant post links on my phone but she is reported to be safe uncle in custody after car chase.

P was found in the last two hours after police chase with vehicle.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/...ound-safe-after-police-chase-ends-in-shepherd

Police didn't name the person arrested, but she is safe.

From above link:
"Marshals tried to stop the suspect, and he grabbed the girl, jumped into the track and rammed into a marshal. The marshal tried to chase the truck, but his vehicle wouldn't move.

Montgomery County sheriff’s deputies chased the vehicle on 59 and eventually law enforcement tried to use spikes to stop the suspect's vehicle, but the suspect drove around and hit a Department of Public Safety trooper's vehicle head-on."

From above link:
"Marshals tried to stop the suspect, and he grabbed the girl, jumped into the track and rammed into a marshal. The marshal tried to chase the truck, but his vehicle wouldn't move.

Montgomery County sheriff’s deputies chased the vehicle on 59 and eventually law enforcement tried to use spikes to stop the suspect's vehicle, but the suspect drove around and hit a Department of Public Safety trooper's vehicle head-on."

I wonder how many more charges he racked up with all that.

I am so gad she has been found. I hope she gets all the counsel and support she needs after this.
I am SO sick of these monsters praying on vulnerable, young teens.

It baffles me how desperate and reckless these predators get when their little escapades are about to end. Hopefully P will come out of this without trauma.

I don't think there is anything wrong with asking this. Maybe I missed it, but I don't see anything proving he is a sexual predator or had any predatory motive, therefore any motive should be explored. It is always possible the real threat is in her home. He also could have taken her for any other reason than a sexual one - for ransom, for revenge against his sister, to sell, who knows? We don't.

I don't think there is anything wrong with asking this. Maybe I missed it, but I don't see anything proving he is a sexual predator or had any predatory motive, therefore any motive should be explored. It is always possible the real threat is in her home. He also could have taken her for any other reason than a sexual one - for ransom, for revenge against his sister, to sell, who knows? We don't.
Once again, my knight!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member