Found Alive TX - PEM, 13, Donna, 9 Aug 2017 *Arrest*

yes, not all ladies are honest (or even know because they don't want to check, haha) I have found that most men have no idea about women's weight. even petite women don't know anything about taller thicker women's weight.

I am 5"8 and of larger athletic build (when im not overweight) and my dad told me growing up "women shouldn't weigh over 120" HAHAHAHHAHA good thing i just laughed at my dad's opinions usually. I look like a video vixen when weigh 185.

anyways I see she has been found "alive"' glad to hear it but :(

The weight is so obviously off on many MP descriptions. Seems like it would be much more helpful just to say thin, avg, athletic, stocky, etc. build.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

The pic below from this article is enlightening. The AA stated license plate # HFW-2831, but that's not what was on that truck. Thankfully, alert LE were able to apprehend him and reover the minor victim.

920x920.jpg

he prob stole some other ones

The pic below from this article is enlightening. The AA stated license plate # HFW-2831, but that's not what was on that truck. Thankfully, alert LE were able to apprehend him and reover the minor victim.

920x920.jpg

her uncle abducted her?! her 41 year-old uncle?!

so gross

I hope she gets a massive amount of therapy to deal with this trauma

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2017/08/14/amber-alert-issued-13-year-old-girl-kidnapped-man-last-heard-fromin-dallas

Nuncio was taken into custody and faces charges including indecency with a child, aggravated assault on a public servant, enticing a child, evading in a motor vehicle and a federal parole violation.
BBM

Per Federal court records he was charged November 2005 for possession and intent to distribute a LARGE amount of narcotics. He plead guilty and received a 120 month sentence. He was also ordered to not enter the US illegally again and was placed back under the US Marshalls custody (ICE).

No other Federal or US State cases were located that would lead one to speculate about him being a sexual predator however, there are many masks people wear to alter their true intentions.

So happy she was found!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then why didn't he ditch the identifying mud flaps? Criminals are stupid.
Was thinking the same thing when I saw the picture. I chalked it up to mudflaps maybe being hard to remove because I know bork-all about cars, but if they aren't then that is indeed stupid.

It's also petty stupid to think you'll get away with abducting kids.

This creep was probably "that uncle" within in the family for yrs. Hopefully this young girl will receive lots of therapy and live to deal with this.

Was thinking the same thing when I saw the picture. I chalked it up to mudflaps maybe being hard to remove because I know bork-all about cars, but if they aren't then that is indeed stupid.

It's also petty stupid to think you'll get away with abducting kids.

They aren't anymore difficult than the plate was. Crazy. He must have been really attached to those things.

You guys know I sometimes play Devil's Advocate.
I certainly do NOT agree with a 41yo adult taking off with a 13yo child.
What could have been going on in her life that maybe she HAD to leave?
(This is where I get admonished.)

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

There's no doubt that what he did was completely wrong and that's not the way to resolve things.

I don't know a ton about the case or the family of course. But I wonder if he was trying to theoretically do good by save her from a bad situation. What leads me to believe that is that there does not appear to be a sexual motive or ransom situation here. The only other thing I could think of is if he was trying to sell her, but I'm not sure if there's anything to point to that.

I'm not at all trying to back this fella as he did a horrible thing. I just wonder if he was really trying to help her in an obviously twisted way. I also thought that because of the texts urging her to run away. Was she telling him how bad things were happening to her at home? It may not be that out of nowhere he just decided to tell her to run away and gen kidnapped her.

I could be completely wrong too by the way. Just some food for thought. I'm glad she's now safe!

One of the things that stood out to me was on the mom's FB, there were tons of pics of her with her two young boys. Zero pics with the daughter. There were pics on the daughter's page of her with mom, none with the little brothers. It was confusing. Wasn't sure if it was cultural (the special place of boys in the family vs girls) or accidental or? Not in any way blaming anyone, just an observation. I hope that PEM gets the support she needs, moving forward.

Glad she's back home! How traumatizing for her to have been in the chase. I hope she doesn't have whiplash. She's been through a lot. Sounds like mom's on the right path.

A Donna man entered a guilty plea of aggravated assault of a public servant June 21 after leading a police chase last August, according to a news release from the district attorney of Montgomery County, which borders Houston.

Rudolfo Nuncio Jr. pleaded guilty to the first-degree felony offense in exchange for a sentence of 40 years. He was the reason for an Amber Alert on Aug. 15, 2017, in Hidalgo County after taking a young member of his family and having an open federal parole warrant, according to Assistant District Attorneys Rob Freyer and Sara Corradi.
Nuncio will not be eligible for parole until 2038. He has pending cases in Hidalgo County and the U.S. Attorney's Office Southern District of Texas.

According to the district attorneys, Nuncio also has a 2004 conviction for possession of cocaine with intent to distribute at the federal court in Brownsville, and a 2000 conviction for burglary of a habitation in Michigan.
Donna man involved in 2017 Amber Alert pleads guilty

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stupot77