TX TX - President John F. Kennedy, 46, Dallas, 22 Nov 1963

Sorry to backtrack to the Chappaquiddick part of this thread, but I just read it and one part said that Ted Kennedy withdrew from the presidential race in Nov 1975 and has stuck to it ever since. He ran again in 1980. Maybe I am missing something but I'm just curious as I well remember him running in 1980.

Dark Knight said:
There was a book not too long ago implicating Jackie in JFK's death (and possibly Marlyn Monroe's) likely as revenge for their affair. What do you all think of that possibility?
Naaah. That's just way too far fetched.

Pepper said:
Naaah. That's just way too far fetched.
She was, even after death, awfully darn secretive, despite her being a part of history. What was she hiding? And couldn't she have easily planted a "pristine" bullet in the car? And where the heck was she going when the shots were fired? Just questions to ponder, not accusations, per se, that have lent themselves to this theory, in some ways. And, did she have motive, means, and opportunity?

Just a little tidbit of info here - I worked at Parkland Hospital (the hospital where they took JFK), but way after he was assasinated. I worked in Pathology and Autopsy - probably around the early 1970's.....

Just thought I'd throw that in here because right now I don't have much else to add.

Dark Knight said:
She was, even after death, awfully darn secretive, despite her being a part of history. What was she hiding? And couldn't she have easily planted a "pristine" bullet in the car? And where the heck was she going when the shots were fired? Just questions to ponder, not accusations, per se, that have lent themselves to this theory, in some ways. And, did she have motive, means, and opportunity?
No way! Here's my opinion. The Kennedy family KNOWS why JFK was assinated. They are well aware of the mob connection and the reason for the hit. But they DON'T WANT US TO KNOW. That is why they've never been too interested in any other theories and have accepted the Warren Commission Report at face value. They were way too interested in protecting the reputation of the family and did not want anyone to make the connection that maybe old Joe bought some votes from the mob and RFK didn't obey his daddy's commands to keep his hands off them.

poco said:
Just a little tidbit of info here - I worked at Parkland Hospital (the hospital where they took JFK), but way after he was assasinated. I worked in Pathology and Autopsy - probably around the early 1970's.....

Just thought I'd throw that in here because right now I don't have much else to add.
Poco, did you sneek a peek at JFK's records while you were there?

Pepper said:
Poco, did you sneek a peek at JFK's records while you were there?

Ya know, I didn't even think about it, but I'd bet you $1,000,000 there are no records at that hospital - I'm sure they are all securely locked away somewhere else. Interesting though, wonder where they are???

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/death2.txt

This is an actual death investigation report whiich was exceptionally cleared as a suicide.
<snip>
Also found in the case was a two-
page personal affidavit which indicated it was written on March 11,
1977, in Brussels, Belgium, which made reference to his friendship
with LEE HARVEY OSWALD, who assassinated President John F. Kennedy, in
Dallas, Texas, on 22 November, 1963. Found in the deceased's pants
pocket was newspaper article from the March 20, 1977 edition of the
Dallas Morning News, which indicated that the deceased may possibly
have been involved in, or have knowledge of, some type of conspiracy
in the above-mentioned assassination. This, coupled with the fact
that an investigator from the U. S. House of Representatives Committee
on Assassinations had been at the residence earlier looking for the
victim, indicated to this writer that the death of this individual
could possibly be of major importance.

The report is very long but well worth the read. Was this man really involved in the assasination?

Shadow205...The report is very long but well worth the read. Was this man really involved in the assasination?[/QUOTE said:
George de Mohrenschildt is the person in question. It was established early on that George and his wife were acquaintenances of Lee Harvey Oswald and his wife Marina. The couple were Russian emigrees and were involved with Russian social groups. They took an interest in Oswald and his family, and became involved with getting Lee jobs and helped arrange housing.

de Mohrenschildt may have been involved in work with the CIA. His death in 1977 came just before he was due to speak to the Congressional Investigators appointed to re-examine the Kennedy assassination in 1977.

According to the above report, an investigator from the House
Committee on Assassinations came to the house that day, while he was out to another appoinment.
The other appointment was with a writer who was writing an article for Reader's Digest on President Kennedy's assassination. Note: The writer recieved a request from the victim for the interview. The victim broke several appts with the writer, before finally keeping this interview.

The book is a fascinating one and comes to the conclusion/theory that one of the Secret Service men in the follow up car may have accidently fired a round from an AR-15 rifle during the assassination, and that it was a bullet from that rifle that hit Kennedy.

Whether or not that's how it happened this theory at least has the merit of somewhat explaining the conspiracy-like atmosphere that still surrounds the Kennedy assassination to this day. Even if it was purely accidental a blunder of such magnitude on the part of a Secret Service officer, if exposed, could have put the very existence of the Secret Service in jeopardy, at least with regards to handling the President's personal security. This assignment is coveted by other agencies such as the NSA but in Kennedy's day it was no big secret that Hoover wanted the job for the FBI, knowing it would allow him better access to (and more control over) the President himself, both of which he had little of with Kennedy who distrusted him.

Given these factors it's not that hard to conceive that the Secret Service, suddenly thrown into a life or death situation, had LBJ and Warren, neither of them a Hoover fan, convinced that the truth should be kept under lids. Since they had a crackpot on hand who likely had fired a shot at Kennedy, why not make him (Oswald) the best marksman the land had ever produced? Whether or not Oswald had missed was of secondary importance, since the autopsy results would not be released to the public. At the time it probably didn't occur to the Administration that some members of the media would inevitably spot the telltale signs of a cover-up and draw the wrong conclusions, invoking a much more sinister plot than a self-preserving move on the part of the Secret Service. Politicians rarely admit to their errors, so they stuck to their guns despite the fact that their actions would feed conspiracy theorists for decades, something I'm sure they would have preferred not to see happen.

Just a theory among hundreds, of course. I don't think we will will ever know the full details of what really happened, and it's not that important anyway.

The driver shot JFK clearly and obviously but the zapruder film needed to be picked apart and analyzed by someone and that someone turned out to be me.

Nix film close-up shows Greer's left arm crossing over.

I got this gif from this clip. Start it at 1:09 and see Greer quickly moving his left arm over his shoulder in unison with the headshot. The nix film was not shown close-up but when this sequence is zoomed in on the limo, this whopper is revealed. The goons covered those movements with fakery in the zfilm but could not or didn't bother with the nix film.
<mod snip>
THE FAKE GREY STREAK covered Greer's arm movement in the zfilm and the nix film proves that alteration beyond any doubt. Case Closed, finally.
<mod snip>
The driver killed Kennedy and the Nix film provides conclusive proof to this inevitable truth.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/
FRAME 241 showing both hands close together right before he passes gun.
WallPaint315.jpg

Greer passes gun and frame 258 showing covered gun by driver's door.
gifsoup.gif

WallPaint728.jpg

Mary took her pic at zframe 309 and in it, the fake blob of white is entirely missing from Roy's head because it was added during alteration to cover the gun over Greer's shoulder. Connally's reflection is accurately depicted in both the pic and film for authenticity.
WallPaint615.jpg

WallPaint247-1.jpg

WallPaint601.jpg

WallPaint249-1.jpg

The fake reflection was NOT added to the nix or muchmore films. THERE IS NO OTHER SIDE TO THE TOP OF THE HEAD.

So I merely doubled up, and then turned to my right again and began to--I just sat there, and Mrs. Connally pulled me over to her lap. She was sitting, of course, on the jump seat, so I reclined with my head in her lap, conscious all the time, and with my eyes open; and then, of course, the third shot sounded, and I heard the shot very clearly. I heard it hit him. I heard the shot hit something, and I assumed again--it never entered my mind that it ever hit anybody but the President. I heard it hit. It was a very loud noise, just that audible, very clear.

GREER FIRED RIGHT OVER CONNALLY'S HEAD and when he realized Greer fired it, he hit the floor, terrified. WATCH THE GOVERNOR.
<modsnip>

Connally said he saw the fatal shot and quickly corrected himself but his reaction when looking at Greer proves he slipped up. Watch him hit the floor in horror once he realized Greer shot Kennedy.

Obviously, at least the major wound that I took in the shoulder through the chest couldn't have been anything but the second shot. Obviously, it couldn't have been the third, because when the third shot was fired I was in a reclining position, and heard it, saw it and the effects of it, rather--I didn't see it, I saw the effects of it--so it obviously could not have been the third, and couldn't have been the first, in my judgment.
<modsnip>

Austin Miller's Warren Commission Testimony (back to the list of witnesses)
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/m_j_russ/comp.htm#list

(Miller was standing on the triple overpass)

Mr. BELIN - Well, describe what happened. Did you see the motorcade come by?
Mr. MILLER - Yes sir; it came down main street and turned north on Houston Street and went over two blocks and turned left on Elm Street. Got about halfway down the hill going toward the underpass and that is when as I recall the first shot was fired.
Mr. BELIN - Did you know it was a shot when you heard it?
Mr. MILLER - I didn't know it. I thought at first the motorcycle backfiring or somebody throwed some firecrackers out.
Mr. BELIN - Then what did you hear or see?
Mr. MILLER - After the first one, just a few seconds later, there was two more shots fired, or sounded like a sound at the time. I don't know for sure. And it was after that I saw some man in the car fall forward, and a women next to him grab him and hollered, and just what, I don't know exactly what she said.
Mr. BELIN - Then what did you see?
Mr. MILLER - About that time I turned to look toward the - there is a little plaza sitting on the hill. I looked over there to see if anything was there, who through the firecracker or whatever it was, or see if anything was up there, and there wasn't nobody standing there, so I stepped back and looked at the tracks to see if anybody run across the railroad tracks, and there was nobody running across the railroad tracks. So I turned right straight back just in time to see the convertible take off fast.
Mr. BELIN - You mean the convertible in which the President was riding?
Mr. MILLER - I wouldn't want to say it was the President. It was a convertible, but I saw a man fall over. I don't know whose convertible it was.
Mr. BELIN - Where did the shots sound like they came from?
Mr. MILLER - Well, the way it sounded like, it came from the, I would say from right there in the car. Would be to my left, the way I was looking at him toward that incline
Mr. BELIN - Is there anything else that you can think of that you saw?
Mr. MILLER - About the time I looked over to the side there, there was a police officer. No; a motorcycle running his motor under against the curb, and jumped off and come up to the hill toward the top and right behind him was some more officers and plainclothesmen, too.
Mr. BELIN - Did you see anyone that might be, that gave any suspicious movements of any kind over there?
Mr. MILLER - No, sir; I didn't
Mr. BELIN - Did you see anyone when you looked around on the railroad tracks, that you hadn't seen before
Mr. MILLER - No, sir; I didn't.

THIS IS MOST LIKELY THE CLOSEST EYEWITNESS ACCOUNT PLACING THE GUN IN GREER'S HAND.

COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS
Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22 day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Hugh William Betzner, Jr., Address 5922 Velasco, Dallas, Age 22 , Phone No. TA 7-9761
Deposes and says:
I was standing on Houston Street near the intersection of Elm Street. I took a picture of President Kennedy's car as it passed along Houston Street. I have an old camera. I looked down real quick and rolled the film to take the next picture. I then ran down to the corner of Elm andHouston [sic] Streets, this being the southwest corner. I was standing back from the corner and had to take the pictures through some of the crowd. I ran on down Elm a little more and President Kennedy's car was starting to go down the hill to the triple underpass. I was running trying to keep the President's car in my view and was winding my film as I ran. I was looking down at my camera to see the number of the film as I ran. I took another picture as the President's car was going down the hill on Elm Street. I started to wind my film again and I heard a loud noise. I thought that this noise was either a firecracker or a car had backfired. I looked up and it seemed like there was another loud noise in the matter of a few seconds. I looked down the street and I could see the President's car and another one and they looked like the cars were stopped. Then I saw a flash of pink like someone standing up and then sitting back down in the car. Then I ran around so I could look over the back of a monument and I either saw the following then or when I was sitting back down on the corner of Elm Street. I cannot remember exactly where I was when I saw the following: I heard at least two shots fired and I saw what looked like a firecracker going off in the president's car. My assumption for this was because I saw fragments going up in the air. I also saw a man in either the President's car or the car behind his and someone down in one of those cars pull out what looked like a rifle. I also remember seeing what looked like a nickel revolver in someone's hand in the President's car or somewhere immediately around his car. Then the President's car sped on under the underpass. Police and a lot of spectators started running up the hill on the opposite side of the street from me to a fence of wood. I assumed that was where the shot was fired from at that time. I kept watching the crowd. Then I came around the monument over to Main Street. I walked down toward where the President's car had stopped. I saw a Police Officer and some men in plain clothes. I don't know who they were. These Police Officers and the men in plain clothes were digging around in the dirt as if they were looking for a bullet. I walked back around the monument over to Elm Street where they were digging in the dirt. I went on across the street and up the embankment to where the fence is located. By this time almost all of the people had left. There were quite a few people down on the street and crowded around a motorcycle. I was looking around the fence as the rumor had spread that that was where the shot had come from. I started figuring where I was when I had taken the third picture and it seemed to me that the fence row would have been in the picture. I saw a group of men who looked like they might be officers and one of them turned out to be Deputy Sheriff Boone. I told him about the picture I had taken. Deputy Sheriff Boone contacted superiors and was told to bring me over to the Sheriff's Office. Deputy Sheriff Boone took my camera and asked me to wait. I waited in the Sheriff's Office and some time later, an hour or two, he brought my camera back and told me that as soon as they got through with the film and they were dry that they would give me the film. A little later he came in and gave me the negatives and told me that they were interested in a couple of pictures and implied that the negatives was all I was going to get back. To the best of my knowledge, this is all I know about this incident. /s/ Hugh William Betzner, Jr.
http://www.jfk-online.com/betzner.html
<modsnip>

Gifs have made the case against this goon, Greer, who was Kennedy's real assassin. Over and over and over an over we can see this killer slowing for only himself and then speeding off to Parkland.
nixjfk.gif

Greer's left arm crosses over in nix film.
jfk__GIFSoupcom.gif

Enhanced and zoomed nix gif showing Greer's left arm crossing with headshot.
enhanced-nix-gif_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

It's a brand new year that'll continue to expose this obvious truth to more people who are ignorant of the fact that the driver was jfk's real assassin.

It's hard to imagine a better comparable to the Kennedy forehead shot. You can see the bullet smoke when it strikes his face which is mirrored by the nix gif showing the bullet strike his right forehead consistent with my work placing the entrance over the right eye and logically exiting the right rear, supported by 40 witnesses including Greer and Jackie Kennedy.
<modsnip>
FRAME 337 showing right rear exit.
<modsnip>

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members