Found Deceased TX - Rosemary Rodriguez, 54, Kilgore, 8 Oct 2019 *found deceased 2022*

I'm just keeping y'all posted. Nothing new except there will be a podcast done on Rose's case soon. On that note continue prayers as we move through daily. God bless ❤️
Haven’t heard from you in a while. Just checking in! Any updates? Any details on the upcoming podcast?

Reactions: Dre
FEB 28, 2020
FBI joins search for Kilgore woman last seen at Walmart
[...]

Family has been informed the FBI has joined the investigation.

Near Mount Pisgah Road west of Kilgore is the last place Rosemary’s distinctive green car was seen. The family believes somebody somewhere must have seen her after this point.

OHYO2CFHM5CMJGSYYG4PEB4BZM.jpg

"I know a lot of time has passed, but finding that car is crucial," LW says.

A key piece of evidence was recovered: a cell phone, which is being analyzed. Investigators say the case remains high priority, but for the family, the wait is agonizing.

[...]

FEB 28, 2020
FBI joins search for Kilgore woman last seen at Walmart
[...]

Family has been informed the FBI has joined the investigation.

Near Mount Pisgah Road west of Kilgore is the last place Rosemary’s distinctive green car was seen. The family believes somebody somewhere must have seen her after this point.

OHYO2CFHM5CMJGSYYG4PEB4BZM.jpg

"I know a lot of time has passed, but finding that car is crucial," LW says.

A key piece of evidence was recovered: a cell phone, which is being analyzed. Investigators say the case remains high priority, but for the family, the wait is agonizing.

[...]

This is great news! I hope the help of the FBI will bring some answers!

This is great news! I hope the help of the FBI will bring some answers!
January 26th, holyxtc posted that the FBI was involved. Good news, but have seen no forward progress. Posters are not up or being updated. The general attitude around here is that she'll never be found, but people seem to know who did it.
The water levels on the Sabine River are high and some near flooding. More rain coming Tuesday. Lots of prayers for locating her, but it's looking grim. And very cold. I pray not. jmo

This is the first time I've seen that she is listed in NAMUS. Maybe it's standard??
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Thumbnail

MISSING
Missing Person / NamUs #MP61242Rosemary Salazar Rodriguez, Female, White / Caucasian
Date of Last ContactOctober 6, 2019
Missing FromKilgore, Texas

Case Information

Demographics
Missing Age54 Years
Current Age54 - 55 Years
First NameRosemary
Middle NameSalazar
Last NameRodriguez
Nickname/Alias--

SexFemale
Height5' 4" (64 Inches)
Weight185 lbs
Race / EthnicityWhite / Caucasian

Circumstances
Date of Last ContactOctober 6, 2019
NamUs Case CreatedOctober 31, 2019
Last Known Location Map
LocationKilgore, Texas
CountyGregg County

Circumstances of DisappearanceAge 54. She was last seen on 10/07/2019, a Monday evening, at about 6:45 p.m., leaving a residence in the Mt. Pisgah Road area of Kilgore ,Texas. She was wearing a blue Walmart smock and blue pants. She may be wearing glasses, possibly dark-rimmed. She has several tattoos on her ankles and calf: roses, hearts, circle inside a triangle. Ms. Rodriguez drives a green 2014 Chevrolet Sonic with an OU (Oklahoma University) sticker on the back window and Texas license plates #GCM3117. The car is also missing. She was last seen with her boyfriend. According to local KETK journalists, the Gregg County Sheriff's Office has reason to believe that "criminal activity" is involved in Rosemary's disappearance. Her family and friends are extremely concerned and seeking any information. They have been out searching daily. A reward is being offered by the Sheriff's Office, through CrimeStoppers. She may no longer be in the area. If seen, or if you have any useful information, please call your local law enforcement immediately!
Physical Description
Hair ColorBrown
Head Hair Description--
Body Hair Description--
Facial Hair Description--
Left Eye ColorBrown
Right Eye ColorBrown
Eye Description--
Distinctive Physical Features
Item
Description
Tattoo
She has a Harry Potter "Deathly Hallows" tattoo on her inner right ankle, a large rose tattoo and a heart with wings and horns on her outside left calf.

Clothing and Accessories
Item
Description
Clothing
She was last seen wearing a blue Walmart smock and blue pants.

Eyewear
May be wearing glasses, possibly with dark rims

Additional Case Info

Transportation
Chevrolet

Style--
ColorGreen
StateTexas
License PlateGC3 117
Expiration Year--
CommentsVehicle Model is a Sonic, with an OU sticker on the back. The car is bright green.

Last edited by a moderator:
January 26th, holyxtc posted that the FBI was involved. Good news, but have seen no forward progress. Posters are not up or being updated. The general attitude around here is that she'll never be found, but people seem to know who did it.
The water levels on the Sabine River are high and some near flooding. More rain coming Tuesday. Lots of prayers for locating her, but it's looking grim. And very cold. I pray not. jmo

I agree with you sadly. When @PommyMommy shared the Feb article, I was hoping this may mean some type of progress or answers would happen soon. Whatever the outcome, this family needs answers; they need closure. I’ve said it before, for some reason this MP case has “hit home” for me, in I’ve continuously followed it, and continuously pray for Ms Rosemary & her family as my heart hurts for them all.

Also, rain & excess water have been major issues for us as well here in AR. Rain is expected tomorrow into Tue. Yuck!
I feel there’s no time for rainwater to drain off or start drying up before it starts raining again. I’m sure this has caused problems and delays in several MP cases in our region.

Also, rain & excess water have been major issues for us as well here in AR. Rain is expected tomorrow into Tue. Yuck!
I feel there’s no time for rainwater to drain off or start drying up before it starts raining again. I’m sure this has caused problems and delays in several MP cases in our region.
Today I noticed it was raining in Louisiana. Looked pretty significant and we are due tomorrow night and most of the week. Big ole mud holes.
Whatever happened that car was disposed of or hidden immediately. I feel like it is still around someplace close because of that. It's amazing to me she has not been found or no one has been arrested as even a POI.

Today I noticed it was raining in Louisiana. Looked pretty significant and we are due tomorrow night and most of the week. Big ole mud holes.
Whatever happened that car was disposed of or hidden immediately. I feel like it is still around someplace close because of that. It's amazing to me she has not been found or no one has been arrested as even a POI.

Replying to the part of your quote I put in bold:
I have the same concern! IMO, there is a POI and most have the same opinion of who that POI may be. With that said and only knowing what’s been shared, that person has the means to get rid of a vehicle easily. It unreal to me (again MOO) that LE is not putting more pressure on this person. He must have a lot of influence or pull within the community or something??? JMO!

Replying to the part of your quote I put in bold:
I have the same concern! IMO, there is a POI and most have the same opinion of who that POI may in had z's z's be. With that said and only knowing what’s been shared, that person has the means to get rid of a vehicle easily. It unreal to me (again MOO) that LE is not putting more pressure on this person. He must have a lot of influence or pull within the community or something??? JMO!
I think so too...but I don't believe it could be done without help. A few cans of spray paint could be enough to get the car out of the area. Don't think influence on the community is a factor, but really a tight knit group of family and friends. Family has been around for a very long time.

I think so too...but I don't believe it could be done without help. A few cans of spray paint could be enough to get the car out of the area. Don't think influence on the community is a factor, but really a tight knit group of family and friends. Family has been around for a very long time.
Tight enough to assist in a crime and/or coverup?

Tight enough to assist in a crime and/or coverup?
I don’t know for sure in all communities, but it’s crazy what will have a ‘blind eye turned to’ based on circumstances of who one’s family/friends are or how tight-knit they may be in smaller places. IMO. Unfortunately, it’s happened too many times and it’s horrible, so sad. I’m not saying this is exactly what happened concerning this particular incident, but it’s definitely not too far fetched. JMO.

I've been following this since the beginning. It is the saddest and most aggravating thing for everyone to KNOW who the cause of this is and to sit and watch absolutely nothing happen to that person. I personally know that this person also attempted to kill their ex and their father paid off the DA and the entire thing disappeared. It makes me so sick to my stomach to know how twisted and corrupt the judicial system is. They don't have anyone's best interest in mind... only their pockets. If the price is right, anyone can go free. I am hoping that maybe now that the FBI is finally involved, the people who have probably been paid to look the other way will not have any say in what is found moving forward. Thinking about Rose always and her precious family that never deserved any of this. I cannot wait for karma to come around full circle... everyone eventually reaps what they sow.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back