Found Deceased TX - Rosemary Rodriguez, 54, Kilgore, 8 Oct 2019 *found deceased 2022*

did they ever figure out a way to search the pond by the cemetary? is the water clear enough to drone or LIDAR over it?
I thought I recalled them stating in the last video that they would be back in Sept to continue the water searches, but I can’t be certain on that.

I thought I recalled them stating in the last video that they would be back in Sept to continue the water searches, but I can’t be certain on that.
They needed some sort of expensive commercial insurance before the corporation that owned the pond would let them on it. I guess they wouldn't even let the police department search it according to the first video.

They needed some sort of expensive commercial insurance before the corporation that owned the pond would let them on it. I guess they wouldn't even let the police department search it according to the first video.

Thanks for sharing. Not sure how I missed that. :confused:

Rosemary’s phone appeared to be active two days after she went missing.
The phone carrier was able to provide general times of texts messages and the general tower they hit off of, but nothing specific.
An expert was called to give his opinion on what LE may be trying to get from the cellphone on their end.
•use software to gather the general info from phone (minus anything encrypted) depending on condition of phone
•get a subpoena to get the gps locations from phone and tower sectors. (Did phone move around those couple of days? Was it in one location?

Gregg County Sheriff’s Office teams with Texas Parks & Wildlife in missing woman case

July 21 2021
Investigators in the case of an East Texas woman who vanished almost two years ago are hoping another kind of search will produce evidence they are looking for.

Rosemary Rodriguez disappeared from the Kilgore area in October 2018, with no clues as to what happened to her.

Because of some recent vehicles found in waterways, Gregg County investigators are actively searching lakes and rivers.

Investigators say finding the car is the key to the case. If they find the car, they find out what happened to Rosemary. And that’s why they are searching waterways.

Tubb says they’ve talked with an individual they hoped could shed light on the case, but that has gone cold.

We have a person that may be able to assist investigators in this case who is being less than cooperative. That’s discouraging. Investigators do believe there was criminal activity involved,” the lieutenant says.

Investigators appeal for information in case of missing East Texas woman

July 25
A few tips are still coming in on the case of a missing East Texas woman who vanished 21 months ago.

Rosemary Rodriguez was driving in the Kilgore area in the fall of 2018, and that’s the last time she was seen.

No clues have been found as to what happened to her.

Gregg County investigators have followed every lead they’ve been given, and over time, fewer tips come in.

Recent vehicles found in waterways, piqued the interest of investigators searching for Rosemary’s distinctive green hatchback car.

“If they see a car that even looks similar to it, they’re running that car,” Tubb said.

A recent tip that the car had been seen in the Pritchett area did not pan out.

Tubb added an individual thought to have information has now gone uncooperative.

The sheriff’s office is again appealing for that one tip that may solve the mystery.

Loved ones still searching for missing Gregg County woman | cbs19.tv

2 Years Later:

Family members are still searching for a Gregg County woman who went missing two years ago.

Rosemary Rodriguez was reported missing on Oct. 8, 2019. She was last seen leaving her boyfriend's house in the Mt. Pisgah area near Kilgore on Monday, Oct. 7, around 6:45 p.m.

As time continues, Rosemary's daughters receive fewer phone calls from the Gregg County Sheriff Office.

Last month the daughters were informed police planned to look in the Sabine River, but no new leads came in.

Daughters Frances Rodriguez and Lita Walker believe criminal activity was involved.

I can't believe after all this time and all the searches, that she never left the area she was last seen in. How could they have not found her? Unless the car was in a pond or something. Guess we'll have to wait for more details. I'm thankful that her family knows where she is, at last, even though it's not the ending they hoped for.

I am about 3 miles from the location. I have driven that stretch of road many times and I'm always looking. I drove by there today before I knew the spot. From what I understand from people I've talked to here, it was way off the road deep in the woods. It's not been reported to my knowledge.if it was in water or not, but I don't think so.
KLTV is covering it locally. Scroll down to update of removal of car.

Vehicle belonging to missing Gregg County woman found with human remains inside

I am about 3 miles from the location. I have driven that stretch of road many times and I'm always looking. I drove by there today before I knew the spot. From what I understand from people I've talked to here, it was way off the road deep in the woods. It's not been reported to my knowledge.if it was in water or not, but I don't think so.

She was on my mind two weekends ago. I live in the area and drove the full length of the road, there and back, thinking I might see something. It sounds like the car was deep in the woods. If she'd had an accident, I would think there would have been visible signs that a car went off the road in the days following her disappearance. Seems more like someone with knowledge of the area placed it out there. Have we ever heard where her phone was found?

She was on my mind two weekends ago. I live in the area and drove the full length of the road, there and back, thinking I might see something. It sounds like the car was deep in the woods. If she'd had an accident, I would think there would have been visible signs that a car went off the road in the days following her disappearance. Seems more like someone with knowledge of the area placed it out there. Have we ever heard where her phone was found?
Her phone was found under the Sabine river Bridge on hwy 42. But, they had searched that river with divers.
From what I understand the car was found deep in the woods way far from the road. They actually said they were going to have to make a road to get down to the car to get it out. No way was it an accident. Plus it was not going the direction to Kilgore from BF's house. I hope they can find him!

Her phone was found under the Sabine river Bridge on hwy 42. But, they had searched that river with divers.
From what I understand the car was found deep in the woods way far from the road. They actually said they were going to have to make a road to get down to the car to get it out. No way was it an accident. Plus it was not going the direction to Kilgore from BF's house. I hope they can find him!
Is this considered East Texas?
What kind of trees in those woods?
Pine?
Probably not live oak?

Is this considered East Texas?
What kind of trees in those woods?
Pine?
Probably not live oak?
Yes, it's E. Texas. We're 60 miles west of Shreveport LA. off I20.
We have Pine, Oak, Dogwood, Redbud, Magnolia, Pecan, and Cedar that are native. The area is still very forested and most home sites are on many acres with much of the land being unimproved. I'd absolutely say there is Live Oak trees, but I'm not a tree expert. I have Live Oaks on my land. These woods around here are still hunted in season.
Also most of the land is fenced and gated. This maybe a reason it had not been searched. There's a lot of questions and still much info to come out. But, I'm glad we've gotten this far for the sake of her daughters.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JohnnyMiller83
Back