Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone fill me in? Is the ex boyfriend of TB her roommate who knew about Samuel’s death? Is he the one who took the body to the storage unit?

Was it another ‘friend’ who took the body from the storage unit to the motel and then called in the tip?
TIA

I've been following little Sam's thread from the beginning, I have a 5year old so finding this one especially hard. This is just heartbreaking but I am glad LE found him before he was hidden somewhere never to be found. I feel so sorry for his mum but can't honestly sympathise with dad wholeheartedly. He knew she was a monster I just can't understand why would he leave poor Sam with that awful, dangerous person he himself got a protective order from?!
Rest in peace, Sam! I'm so sorry this happened to you, justice is coming!

Questions about the timeline:

If TB reported Samuel was taken from the McAvoy address, in a whole different part of town, didn't she wonder why they were searching around the apartment she shared in Webster with BR (instead of the area around McAvoy)?

When did BR start talking to LE? Was it after TB vanished? Hadn't he already mentioned to LE that TB and her mother were sleeping at the apartment around 4 a.m. the morning of May 27th? Did he speak to LE again a few days later?

In the Nancy Grace podcast, TM talks about how TB crossed the street to go pass out flyers, and then she vanished. How did TB leave the apartment complex area before calling her other male friend for help?

Nancy Grace Podcast:

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...d=0CAYQkfYCahcKEwjgwc2mzIbxAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQAg

Last edited:
You'd think that was a simple straight forward question, but it is convoluted and a big mess...and it helped get this poor child killed in the end...

lots of confusion and misinformation thrown around , even in early msm, so it is messy...

Essentially, from what I can figure, and from Mom's attorney---

Bio-mom had physical custody when they divorced and Dad had visitation...they split up when SO was about 2 or so, IIRC...

But Dad and ex had an altercation and Dad ran off with the kid, and hid him from mom for the past year and a half...

Oh...

And Bio-Mom tried running DO over with her car...
approximately a year ago...

If TB reported Samuel was taken from the McAvoy address, in a whole different part of town, didn't she wonder why they were searching around the apartment she shared in Webster with BR (instead of the area around McAvoy)?

When did BR start talking to LE? Was it after TB vanished? Hadn't he already mentioned to LE that TB and her mother were sleeping at the apartment around 4 a.m. the morning of May 27th? Did he speak to LE again a few days later?

In the Nancy Grace podcast, TM talks about how TB crossed the street to go pass out flyers, and then she vanished. How did TB leave the apartment complex area before calling her other male friend for help?

Nancy Grace Podcast:

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...d=0CAYQkfYCahcKEwjgwc2mzIbxAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQAg
Absolutely excellent questions that leaves me sitting on my numb hands at this point as well. Ggggrrrrrr moo

BBM- I couldn't agree with you more.

(In addition to the RO) TB lost custody of her children in 2019, due to neglect. That alone proves she was not fit to care for any child. What was DO thinking? He was obviously blinded and not thinking with his head. ;)

DO was ticked he was required to return his son, which in turn pi$$ed TB off. Then throw in some jealousy/animosity towards her boyfriends ex-wife, and the situation provides for a perfect storm. I believe this became their main focus in life- keep SO from his Mommy. At all costs.

Poor Sam didn't stand a chance. :(

Dalton Olson begs partner to explain why she ‘killed his five-year-old son’

[...] In 2019, she also lost custody of her two young daughters over claims she neglected them.

Her children were handed over to a guardian after their father failed to claim them. [...]

Her poor babies didn't stand a chance either. Both parents didn't give a whit about them. What a sad, sad case.
Her poor babies were lucky to be in Foster care---and I very rarely say that about any child.

I've been following little Sam's thread from the beginning, I have a 5year old so finding this one especially hard. This is just heartbreaking but I am glad LE found him before he was hidden somewhere never to be found. I feel so sorry for his mum but can't honestly sympathise with dad wholeheartedly. He knew she was a monster I just can't understand why would he leave poor Sam with that awful, dangerous person he himself got a protective order from?!
Rest in peace, Sam! I'm so sorry this happened to you, justice is coming!
Yes, I agree. How could he trust that woman with his young boy?

Dad said 'we worked it out.' :rolleyes:....How do you work it out, after someone put their hands around your neck and tries to strangle you? What possible explanation could she offer that made him say 'Ok, that makes sense, it's cool now.' ... ?

Yes, I agree. How could he trust that woman with his young boy?

Dad said 'we worked it out.' :rolleyes:....How do you work it out, after someone put their hands around your neck and tries to strangle you? What possible explanation could she offer that made him say 'Ok, that makes sense, it's cool now.' ... ?
Sitting on my hands. Sitting on my hands. Sitting on my hands. MOO

The following update was on TV - KTRK (ABC) News - Houston, TX this morning, 6/9/21.

This report is by Jessica Willey, Reporter with KTRK.

Please watch the video. At about the 1:09 mark, retired HPD (Houston Police Department) Homicide Investigator, Phil Waters, who spent 23 years in the HPD Homicide Division offers his commentary regarding Samuel's murder.

Source: KTRK (ABC) - Houston, TX -- Wednesday, June 9, 2021 - 6:15AM

5-year-old Samuel Olson died by blunt head trauma, autopsy rules
"More people could face charges", I surely hope so.

Nancy Grace Podcast:

Affidavit states that BR first spoke to LE on 5/28. That's when he told them that TB and her mother were asleep at his apt the morning of the "abduction."
He spoke to them again on 5/31 and told them about SO being unresponsive and bruised, the bathtub situation, and buying supplies to conceal him.

Affidavit states that BR first spoke to LE on 5/28. That's when he told them that TB and her mother were asleep at his apt the morning of the "abduction."
He spoke to them again on 5/31 and told them about SO being unresponsive and bruised, the bathtub situation, and buying supplies to conceal him.
I bet LE has been all over TB's mom and strongly questioning her about everything she saw and heard. Reason being, Mom sleeps over there often, apparently.

What did she know? Had she been asking where the child was? Had she been told the abduction story too?

If she was there on the morning of the abduction, did she know it was all a lie:?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
therealdrreid