TX TX - San Antonio, WhtFem 18-26, 70UFTX, floral blouse & red shorts, "Cantu" written on cuff, Nov'90

The recon on NAMUS is from 1990.

Carl's recon is from a few years ago and more closely remembers her post-mortem.
She was thin.
It appears the update was a change of the recon picture.

View attachment 362976
was referring to this one posted by Caring1 ....@fridayfan

Is it the same as the NAMUS 1990 one, thanks - yes the face looks fuller and less hispanic in this one.

In Carl's recon , definitely Hispanic - also looks Asian Indian origin (I am too hence noted it) but given where she was found, of course logically Mexican /SA hispanic more likely than mid asian /South east asian.

Also face looks a bit ...whats the term for it...Mulato ? Black and white mix but of course hair negates this (not curly enough etc), feel sad to think she has a biological kid somewhere , maybe even one she raised for its infancy years before this happened and who might be searching for her. Is the abdo scar definitely csection.

was referring to this one posted by Caring1 ....@fridayfan

Is it the same as the NAMUS 1990 one, thanks - yes the face looks fuller and less hispanic in this one.

In Carl's recon , definitely Hispanic - also looks Asian Indian origin (I am too hence noted it) but given where she was found, of course logically Mexican /SA hispanic more likely than mid asian /South east asian.

Also face looks a bit ...whats the term for it...Mulato ? Black and white mix but of course hair negates this (not curly enough etc), feel sad to think she has a biological kid somewhere , maybe even one she raised for its infancy years before this happened and who might be searching for her. Is the abdo scar definitely csection.
Yes, NAMUS went with the 1990 picture with the fuller face.
She appears to be darker Hispanic with indigenous traits. Could be from Mexico based on her appearance. As she has a "look" that is seen more in Mexico. This look would be the result of nutritional differences at the time.

This top pic of Linda Grimm reminds me of "Cantu".
Linda Rose Grimm – The Charley Project
  • linda_rose_grimm_4.jpg

7eba76c4-8b39-4640-9c4f-2566f2921e3a.jpg

I came to suggest this potential match too. It's a strong one IMO. Were you able to submit this?

No, generally i just post suggestions here and leave it at that.
The vital stats match perfectly, circumstances line up and I noticed on her CP profile that both California and Texas authorities were handling her investigation. I think she looks identical to the recons of "Cantu"! I'm going to submit it on your behalf. :)

Some resemblance. This Doe is fairly dark complected and very obviously Hispanic/Native-American. (PM photo)
Thank you for your input! I know you're a strong advocate for this Doe and have seen her PM photo. Linda does appear to be relatively light-complected. I went ahead and submitted this to the Doe Network so hopefully, it will be an easy comparison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back