TX TX - Schertz, WhtFem 17-25, 18UFTX, dumped off I-35, overdose, 'Steel' jean jacket, Apr'87

Bumping up.

Why oh why doesn't she even have a small gravestone on her grave? Nobody (from LE) working on her case could ever find a way to get that donated or otherwise done?

Thanks to those working on helping her get her name back.

Unidentified Female
On April 4, 1987 the body of an unidentified female was found along the side of IH 35 in the area of FM 2252 ( Nacogdoches Road) in Schertz, Comal County, Texas. upload_2021-4-29_20-6-3.png
The remains were that of a white female in her 20s, approximately 5 feet and 4 inches tall, weighing about 130 pounds, with brown hair approximately 10 inches in length with brown eyes. The subject was wearing blue jeans and a blue and white short sleeved blouse. The apparent cause of death was give as an overdose on a designer drug (unknown type) from the era of the 1980s.

Anyone having information as to the possible identity of this individual is encouraged to contact Lieutenant Virgil Jones.
Contact
Open Cases | Schertz, TX

I thought of this as well. I actually have endometriosis too. It caused fertility problems for me. But I don't know if it would cause the adhesions everywhere else?

So sorry just seeing this. I had severe endometriosis they have now figured by age 13 or 14.

If this can help. I never had an infection or STD. The endometriosis itself caused adhesions on my bowels, bladder, inside the one piece of ovary I had left. On and on.

Complete hysterectomy at age 32 yet still investigating if this is why I have mass on adrenal gland.

Thought it may help. There for the Grace Of God Go I. I'm alive at least.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heyho, shout out from another member of the endo tribe....

It fuses pelvic and abdominal organs together and in rare cases is found in other locations, too, such as lung and even brain. So that is possible.

Kelle Fernstrom?

Original

TX - TX- Kelle Fernstrom, 20, Houston, 1980

Unlikely
Kelle was a young wife and mom (she certainly had a working reproductive system and no known infection) and was not a drug user.
Kelle disappeared in 1980.. long stretch, too.

Schertz Jane Doe has been unidentified for 36 years today.

Can othram reach out? @othram

Othram is actually also in the same state
We are happy to look at any cases! Folks can email solve@othram.com and we will investigate! Just include the NamUs ID (if available) or other case info and if possible, a point of contact!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back