Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Close. Just across the tracks. Apparently.

Are you freaking kidding me, was she buried? Gah, so many questions, this going to be a long 24 minutes.

Hopefully the PC won't be:

"We can not comment on that."

(I'm going to try to shut up now for 23 minutes. Won't be easy.)

Didn't they already search that area?

How far is this from the home?

I was hoping someone would answer this. Why wasn't the area searched along the tracks? I remember a poster a while back saying they lived on the other side and there were spots that could be possible places where little Sherin could be. This is heartbreaking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you freaking kidding me, was she buried? Gah, so many questions, this going to be a long 24 minutes.

Sorry margarita, I went back and listened to Maria's video. She said the search was happening near the water tower off of Centennial and Spring Valley Road.

According Maria Guerrero, it is a search close to the water tower? It looks quite secure and very close to homes, though?

If this presser is what we all are thinking to announce they found little Sherin, is WM rearrested and back in jail?

After his wild story, then finding her, I think with all the investigating they have done since she has been missing, they will have enough evidence to nail him.

Is the area she was found, within the one hour timeframe the car was gone?

How far is this from the home?
If I have correct info...close
dffc42ec9934af0808a2a21b25b324c3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Maybe he finally confessed so now they are searching that area?

I was hoping someone would answer this. Why wasn't the area searched along the tracks? I remember a poster a while back saying they lived on the other side and there were spots that could be possible places where little Sherin could be. This is heartbreaking!

Allegedly like a block from her home

If this presser is what we all are thinking to announce they found little Sherin, is WM rearrested and back in jail?

After his wild story, then finding her, I think with all the investigating they have done since she has been missing, they will have enough evidence to nail him.

Is the area she was found, within the one hour timeframe the car was gone?

This location would feed the idea that he was trying to blame coyotes, knowing she was close to home. moo

Thinking out loud, if she is that close, could she have indeed wandered from the tree? Hit by a train? Fallen in a ditch, etc? Idk....we have to wait...if this is the case though I would think he'd be out looking for her if he didn't kill her...gah, we will know soon enough, 13 minutes, if this was a homicide or not for certain. I do ztill suspect it was.

How close is this to the area they recently searched by the college? I remember Centennial...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74