Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been lurking far too long-. Sherin is one of those little girls who touched my heart from the beginning. I live in DFW, and I haven’t logged on, hoping my sadness would decrease, but it didn’t. So here I am, to mourn with all of you.

This poor sweet baby girl never never had a chance in life. None. It’s a wonder she was even smiling in photos. I desperately wish that I could’ve given her even one day of the happy childhood that I had with my late mother.

I don’t know if this has been shared yet, but it tore me to pieces. Back in India, the orphanage found little Sherin dumped in bushes. Just as if she were nothing. And now she was dumped in a culvert. Absolutely heart-wrenching. I sure hope that she is given a proper funeral and burial, and that some of the lovely gifts and letters placed at the tree will be buried with her. This little girl deserves a beautiful final resting place, not bushes or a culvert. :(

But knowing WM, he’d rather pay bond again than use the money for Sherin. I swear, I’m the same age as WM, and from the first time I saw his pic, I got a creepy feeling. Very similar to some online dating profiles I see, lol.

It’ll be interesting to see what develops in the next few days. With the body found and custody hearing tomorrow, I hope that WM doesn’t punish someone else for not drinking their milk before he’s back in custody.

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/ric...hardson-3-year-old-dumped-bushes-put-adoption

Forgive double post:
Your post brings up another aspect. International adoption and the the family adjustment that comes with it. It is not always the fairytale people think of. It takes great dedication and PATIENCE to help a child with such a background to trust and bond. There are many sad endings whether it be adoption disruption, parents overwhelmed and snapping, or worse. It has only been a little more then a year since she was adopted. Not long in the realm of all that is needed for family and child to adjust. I remind myself that this sweet child may not react to situations the same as those not having her background. Could she have run away? Wasn't she found in bushes in India? She seemed to be a survivor. There is a site that lists adopted children who are murdered by a parent/s. The numbers are many.and it is heartbreaking. I appreciate your post. It made me think.

She should have dental records, so that's good to hear.

"Children should be seen by a general dentist with an interest in children, or a pediatric dentist, within 6 months of arrival in the U.S. The American Academy of Pediatrics recommends that children be seen by a dentist by the age of two years.'

http://www.orphandoctor.com/services/postadopteval/common.html

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

This is all so irritating to me. All these people saying, "I searched the culvert and she wasn't there" and "I walk my dogs and they didn't alert to anything" is going to get this man off like Casey Anthony got off. Too many people involved and wanting to be a part of a story and putting their own egos before the death of little Sherin. I remember all the crazies that came out during the months leading up to when Caylee was found and they were liars who simply wanted to insert themselves in a story.

If these people are telling the truth, go to Detectives and keep your mouth shut until the investigation is complete. I do not want to see Sherin's death turned into a circus like Caylee's was.

Did the police ever follow up on the person who lives by where the body was discovered saying the night before police discovered the body to men where in that area arguing? I hope someone has a camera or security footage to see who it was it is odd to me this accused the night before the body was discovered and these guys didn't see or report the body? I wonder if they had moved her or something.

In children who have been adopted does the agency involved take a DNA sample of the child?

If not, I suppose her mother will give them Sherin's hairbrush or toothbrush so they can legally ID Sherin.

I have a daughter adopted from China. There is no DNA required by the US Embassy or the US department that governs international adoptions. Most orphanages barely have the money to provide food and medical care so it would be hard to picture it happening on their end.

https://www.facebook.com/MariaGuerreroNews/posts/1042422372567213

ME will release identity of the child the earliest this afternoon

Is that saying the parents didn’t identify her???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sooooo interesting! Perhaps they refused, and perhaps on advice of counsel. Maybe this is a legal formality that autopsy needs to be complete. Or hopefully, handcuffs are arriving before the press release this afternoon.

Somehow, seeing photos of this parents brings this home all the more. To think of WM willfully harming this child in whatever manner. Poor wee babe.

Well, if coyotes did move her there will be distinctive marks on her from their teeth, as well as their DNA, I would think.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Certainly. And saliva residue.

My theory and it's just a theory. The girl could have been getting sicker recently because of her eating habits which could have frustrated mom and dad and drove them to frustration with the child. I think whatever happened could very well had been accidental turned fatal. I think mom and dad did punish the child at one point that day for not drinking milk. I don't however think the punishment involved the tree like dad claims. I think the tree he was referring to was one her body was left by. I told you guys awhile back and I stand by it that when dad made bail he could then move the body in attempt to throw police off further. I do not think the baby was left there originally after the incident I think it was sometime after that she was moved there. A resident behind where the body was discovered apparently claimed he heard two males over by where the body was discovered arguing and dropping f bombs. One of these men could had been dad or someone he had sent. I hope someone has security cameras.

Where is the info about the residents hearing this?

Well, if coyotes did move her there will be distinctive marks on her from their teeth, as well as their DNA, I would think.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I wouldn't imagine there would be much of her left if coyotes got to her.

A coyote attack would be prerry clear and remains scattered IMO

"Police say it's not clear how the child died."

http://www.azcentral.com/story/news...-area-where-texas-girl-went-missing/788910001

Did the police ever follow up on the person who lives by where the body was discovered saying the night before police discovered the body to men where in that area arguing? I hope someone has a camera or security footage to see who it was it is odd to me this accused the night before the body was discovered and these guys didn't see or report the body? I wonder if they had moved her or something.

Again, where did you even get this info?

This is all so irritating to me. All these people saying, "I searched the culvert and she wasn't there" and "I walk my dogs and they didn't alert to anything" is going to get this man off like Casey Anthony got off. Too many people involved and wanting to be a part of a story and putting their own egos before the death of little Sherin. I remember all the crazies that came out during the months leading up to when Caylee was found and they were liars who simply wanted to insert themselves in a story.

If these people are telling the truth, go to Detectives and keep your mouth shut until the investigation is complete. I do not want to see Sherin's death turned into a circus like Caylee's was.

Agree that it'd be wisest for these people to share this with LE, not media (especially not social media!). As someone who cherishes privacy, I can't fathom that approach, personally.

But I am curious how you think that the as-yet unverified claims of her not being in that culvert earlier will help the dad get off the hook. If she wasn't in that culvert during a search 1 week after her disappearance (as two separate people, gal and guy, apparently claimed in the Heavy.com article), but then she suddenly shows up in the culvert 2 weeks later, how does this help the dad's story? (This is just theorizing...a hypothetical question, because I'm not yet connecting the dots.)

Someone from twitter sent me a video of her in a sling. She looked like she was 2 in the video.

I can't remember which photo it was, but I thought I saw bruises on her left arm. (reminded me of bruises from being grabbed by the arm)

You can see photos online of the tunnell...

HOW would DAD fit in there??
IMO WAY too small for him.

If she was far enough in that pipe, no one really goes inside of those. They probably did a quick passing by there or glanced inside. Its DARK and long. We dont know how far inside she was but I would bet he stuck her in the middle of it so no one would find her quickly/easily.

Looking at that video of WM appearing in court today, I'm thinking if she were put very far into that pipe by a 2-legged coyote, it was a likely slimmer one (who was not wearing an ankle monitor).

Im confused. He showed up to court? Is he delusional?

Jmo, but I think it was clear he is delusional when he came up with the coyote story.

Still catching up on the thread, but am wondering how his appearing inin court isn't a violation of the Fondation of

Agree that it'd be wisest for these people to share this with LE, not media (especially not social media!). As someone who cherishes privacy, I can't fathom that approach, personally.

But I am curious how you think that the as-yet unverified claims of her not being in that culvert earlier will help the dad get off the hook. If she wasn't in that culvert during a search 1 week after her disappearance (as two separate people, gal and guy, apparently claimed in the Heavy.com article), but then she suddenly shows up in the culvert 2 weeks later, how does this help the dad's story? (This is just theorizing...a hypothetical question, because I'm not yet connecting the dots.)

Because where was she between the time she went missing and the time she was found?

That's IF these people are being truthful and if they go to LE with their stories. I can see how it would put doubt in people's minds the father had anything to do with her disappearance.

So, this little girl has taken the hearts of many, including myself. Not much is clear here, other than that, at this time. But the support and outreach for little Sherin, who it seems, had no one in this world that loved her, has been amazing on these threads, out in the public and in the Finding Sherin group. I love to see everyone come together like this, it's in the worst of circumstances but it shows Sherin wasn't alone in this world.

There have been soo many times since October 7 where I had to take a time out and just compose myself or just go off and cry and there was always so much to catch up on when I got back. I love that this thread, the page, the location where all of the stuffed animals and messages and balloons were left at the tree for Sherin never went quiet. Not day. Not night.
There are so many of us on this thread and I just want to say thank you to all of you, everyone who cared for Sherin, shared their local information, posted maps, photos, videos, searched on their own free time and shared their thoughts and theories. She might not have ever felt loved by any of her parents but the “Daughter of Texas” sure was loved, even if it came too late for Sherin.

This is far from over and I cannot wait until we get to the day where justice is served for this little girl, and she finally finds peace. This behavior against these little innocents is far from acceptable.
So we’ll band together and wait here patiently (or impatiently, like I will) for that day to come.

I guess I really want someone to tell me why this happened. Why her whole life was this way. I know no one has the answers. There can’t be an answer for that evil.

Thanks, Sleuths. This is what it’s all about. :grouphug:

attachment.php

I think little Sherin was in life loved by many, likely even her father. Sadly, love is not enough to prevent either stupidity or cruelty.

Not only was she beloved (according to Indian journalistic reports) by personnel in the orphanage where she lived, but also by members of her church family, and her adoptive family, which included a sibling.

Not wanting to be argumentative, as I also understand the feelings of many who have been (self included) hooked by this story. But today I am also thinking about the older sibling, who has been uprooted and plunged into what must be incredibly confusing. I haven't yet seen definitively what happened in court this morning (although I haven't read through this whole thread yet), but saw something unofficial about a new court date having been set. While LE moves forward in piecing together the evidence to arrive at a better notion of what brought about Sherin's death and how she made it into that culvert, other real human beings are tasked with deciding the best course of action for another child. Neither social workers nor judges are psychic. But certainly we all wish that someone had been able to foretell and prevent what happened to Sherin. And it is certainly appropriate to ask if something might have been missed, ignored, downplayed or even covered-up by any who came in contact. But sometimes we just don't know. And yet, decisions must be made and lives lived. And we cannot always protect all of our children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa