Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #5 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how many hours do kids go to pre school for & how often during the week? I'm sure it is very different for a 3 yr. old than a 5 yr. old. I thought i read earlier in this case Sherin only attended the school on Friday's?
No, we don't know Sherin's school schedule. We only know the days they are open, and we determined that she could have been there on Friday, but we don't know that for certain either.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

That word------'eventually'. Bad bad bad.

I've never heard of a layperson monitoring a pulse before.

Right? As someone with no medical training, I wouldn't have any idea what would be considered a slow or fast pulse, on myself or a child. I definitely wouldn't trust myself to use a pulse to determine whether or not a child was deceased.

This lawyer WM has...why on earth would he let his client make such a ridiculous and unbelievable claim to LE? Where was the guidance in that one?

I don't think lawyer is allowed to be advising his client on how to come up with a more believable story.

That word------'eventually'. Bad bad bad.

I've never heard of a layperson monitoring a pulse before.

I don't think he was monitoring a pulse.

My vision is that he was forcing her to submit to his will, she choked, in his anger he didn't believe she was dying....but then she did die. He checked the pulse to be sure of it, and then decided to dispose of the body.

jmopinion at the moment.

Have been wondering about that too. If the girls both went to daycare the carers would be able to give good info. about Sherin's eating & drinking while there, or a babysitter.

Good morning Karinna,

That is exactly what I was thinking - could someone else provide information as to whether or not Sherin ate or drank liquids fine when she was with them.

I'm sure the authorities have found information from others who have cared for Sherin.

I am so curious about this. It could be key information.

Thank you

It just makes it so much worse knowing there was a nurse in the house. I think that's part of what makes this extra maddening. And we haven't heard that he attempted CPR or anything, which is something I have done even for animals even though I'm no expert. He had an expert right there.

I think the whole milk story is bogus. We already know he gave two very different versions of what happened to the child. Both of these versions can't be the truth, and I don't think either one is. I mean, I am supposed to believe that he was giving the child milk at 3 am in the garage? That has to be pretty unusual for someone to feed their child in 3 am in the garage.

No, we don't know Sherin's school schedule. We only know the days they are open, and we determined that she could have been there on Friday, but we don't know that for certain either.

Dear Vmmking,

Thank you for this valuable information. The police must have found out about Sherin's eating/drinking habits while there.

Even if a child is somewhere for a few hours, it is standard for food and drink to be available to them.

Most daycare facilities keep notebooks on each child as well, noting what they ate/drank and how they interacted with others.

I just watched the Gotcha Day video of the Mathews being given Sherin. It's posted by a news agency on youtube (not posting because I'm not sure it would be allowed). I know it is normal that the children cry when given to their "forever families". They are scared. But knowing what happened just made it heartbreaking to watch. The outcomes are usually so different and these type videos are treasured and looked back on with fondness. So wrong!

I also noticed that many English speaking Indian outlets use the term "foster parent" instead of "adoptive" or simply 'father/ mother' to distinguish it from the biological parent/s. IMO, this has nothing to do with the legal status of the adoption process. Just saying, because some asked about this somewhere here.

Could Sherin have had night terrors? Usually the child doesn't become fully awake during the crying episodes and if he was trying to sooth her with milk and she kept crying, he may have forced her to drink it. That doesn't really explain the garage though. Plus if she merely choked on milk, why not just say you were in the bathroom when it happened and you couldn't help her? Why go so far as to hide her body? That is just way over the top for someone choking on milk. I have a bad feeling there will be other injuries besides just the choking.

I don't think he was monitoring a pulse.

My vision is that he was forcing her to submit to his will, she choked, in his anger he didn't believe she was dying....but then she did die. He checked the pulse to be sure of it, and then decided to dispose of the body.

jmopinion at the moment.

I don't know how a child could choke on milk to the point they wouldn't be able to cough up, on their own, the milk that had gone into their lungs. Choking on a marble, a hot dog or a chicken bone would probably require intervention from and adult. But milk?. Did he keep 'physically assisting' her to the point he made sure she could no longer catch her breath and cough it up?

Except that we don't really have any idea what her attitude towards her husband is.

And if we look at India's media coverage of this, I'd say that generally they seem to be more overtly outraged by her behavior than our media. So I don't feel like their culture explains any of this.

I didn't intend to state absolutely that there was a cultural difference. I said there was a possibility. JMO, but I I firmly believe that cultural differences are our biggest problem in our world today. Humans seem to think that everyone else should have their same values & that is a problem.

Dear Vmmking,

Thank you for this valuable information. The police must have found out about Sherin's eating/drinking habits while there.

Even if a child is somewhere for a few hours, it is standard for food and drink to be available to them.

Most daycare facilities keep notebooks on each child as well, noting what they ate/drank and how they interacted with others.
Zencompass is so polite.

His/her politeness always stands out.

We should all try to be a bit more like Zencompass.

Thank you, Zencompass, for the constant reminder to be respectful.

[emoji3]

I just watched the Gotcha Day video of the Mathews being given Sherin. It's posted by a news agency on youtube (not posting because I'm not sure it would be allowed). I know it is normal that the children cry when given to their "forever families". They are scared. But knowing what happened just made it heartbreaking to watch. The outcomes are usually so different and these type videos are treasured and looked back on with fondness. So wrong!
It's clearly heartbreaking for the head of the orphanage as well. She, too, has commented on that day and the crying.

Zencompass is so polite.

His/her politeness always stands out.

We should all try to be a bit more like Zencompass.

Thank you, Zencompass, for the constant reminder to be respectful.

[emoji3]

100% agreed. Zen could teach me a thing or two. Have to say, I always, always enjoy Zens "zen-ness"!

I don't know how a child could choke on milk to the point they wouldn't be able to cough up, on their own, the milk that had gone into their lungs. Choking on a marble, a hot dog or a chicken bone would probably require intervention from and adult. But milk?. Did he keep 'physically assisting' her to the point he made sure she could no longer catch her breath and cough it up?

I had a very scary experience when i took a sip of my Starbuck's coffee one time when we were driving on a road trip. I couldn't get my breath and was gasping for air, and my husband was hitting me on my back. Thank goodness i was able to breathe again normally after a bit, but i have never had anything like it since and wouldn't want to, it was an awful feeling.

yes, it's a lose-lose for her, so it would seem. Sherin has lost-lost everything, and not one person in that house lifted a leaf, begged the public to help search for her or pleaded for her return in this entire time since she went missing. Why?
bingo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member