Found Deceased TX - Sherin Mathews, 3, Richardson, 7 Oct 2017 #8 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would she send her to India to be with family unless she was planning on going to India too? We know her parents and brother live here so why would she send her to a family member in India where she wouldn't be able to see her? The only explanation is that she was planning on joining her. Good thing she has that ankle monitor.

Speculation but maybe that was the original plan to rid themselves of Sherin? As in drop her off with some relative in India. Disgusting thought but honestly no more than leaving her by herself while the family goes to dinner.

This is exactly what I have been envisioning. A 3 year old could possibly undo her straps, or at least get them partially undone. I am thinking the COD will be asphyxiation and this is why Dad made up the milk story. (Reasonable doubt).

What a sad life for this sweet little girl. Thank you Katydid
I've always felt that he forced the milk down her throat, held his hand over her nose and mouth to force her to swallow, was so angry at her that he continued to hold his hand over her mouth and nose until she stopped breathing and died.

I also believe that the "mother" was the one to dispose of Sherin's body in the culvert.
I think that this couple never had any love for Sherin and considered her as having no value at all, hated her and regretted that they ever adopted her. JMO

Why would she send her to India to be with family unless she was planning on going to India too? We know her parents and brother live here so why would she send her to a family member in India where she wouldn't be able to see her? The only explanation is that she was planning on joining her. Good thing she has that ankle monitor.

When she gets out, and I have no doubt that that will happen, I think in lieu of having an ankle monitor, have a shock collar around her neck. I believe this would be much more effective.

Speculation but maybe that was the original plan to rid themselves of Sherin? As in drop her off with some relative in India. Disgusting thought but honestly no more than leaving her by herself while the family goes to dinner.

The shot records were for Sherin's sister, and the request was made in mid Nov, after Sherin was already dead.

A couple of things I took away from the video... I'm curious what's not true. It looked like she was saying "That's not true" at the beginning of the video. When my children were little the pediatricians office gave us an immunization booklet. Every time I took them in for shots they would fill it out. My daughter still has hers to this day and she's 26. I just thought this was usual. Not trying to give anyone ideas. JMO

A couple of things I took away from the video... I'm curious what's not true. It looked like she was saying "That's not true" at the beginning of the video. When my children were little the pediatricians office gave us an immunization booklet. Every time I took them in for shots they would fill it out. My daughter still has hers to this day and she's 26. I just thought this was usual. Not trying to give anyone ideas. JMO

I was wondering what wasn't true, as well. Does it give a clue to know that this happened before the actual hearing? What would they have been talking a bout before the hearing?

My guess is that the "that's not true" had to do with the suggestion that she intended to leave the country with a fake passport.

My guess is that the "that's not true" had to do with the suggestion that she intended to leave the country with a fake passport.

Would they have known that, at that point? I mean, is there anything in the legal proceedings of a court where the DA would have had to share the information that the detective was going to testify to on the stand? I am asking because that video clip is from before the hearing. So if the legal team was telling her, and she was saying "That's not true! I'd never do that!" that would make a lot of sense.

Would they have known that, at that point? I mean, is there anything in the legal proceedings of a court where the DA would have had to share the information that the detective was going to testify to on the stand? I am asking because that video clip is from before the hearing. So if the legal team was telling her, and she was saying "That's not true! I'd never do that!" that would make a lot of sense.
Maybe they know the autopsy results and told her what they found?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back in the day we all had those little immunization books but now in most states they are computerized so if you go to another Dr or the hospital they can access them. so when you need a copy for school or sports you just get the pediatricians office to print one off

I just went to the Dallas County Jail site to see if by chance Sini had been able to bond out this afternoon. She hadn’t but I noticed something odd on her info
H/F ELM **ibhombal Nov 27 2017 10:29AM **

It is the remarks under hold info not bond info. At first I thought it was a note about her bond reduction but upon closer inspection I amnot so sure. I would think that if it was about her bond reduction it would be in the area for comments on bond not hold info. Does this mean some LE has asked for a hold if she bonds out so they can add charges perhaps? Hmmmm. Would love to see someone with LE experience that can decrypt this.

JMHO

We have discussed repeatedly the issue of parents seaching for a missing child. I have stubbornly held on to my believe that LE instructs immediate family not to search for a variety of reasons. I was reviewing the FB page of the mother of a missing 3 yr old here in NC and ran across a few things of interest that I thought might apply here.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...Woods-3-Onslow-County-27-November-2017/page26

https://www.facebook.com/kristy.k.woods?lst=1278392566:100001052140063:1511880427

I also thought of Sherin immediately yesterday morning as my phone screamed with the Amber Alert and I saw her description:

3 yr old 2 foot 9 inches 30 pounds. I have always wondered and now even more so if Sherin was really 3 foot. She appeared smaller than that and I recall another poster stating that 3 foot would be within the percentile on the growth chart that would not indicate concern but the weight would. As chubby as she appeared in pics she was not underweight for her height so therefore either her weight or height was incorrect. I am guessing it was her height.

Compare the pics of Sherin with Mariah the other missing 3 yr old. Mariah turned 3 in October and these pics were from then.
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php
I had not noticed before..... are those bruises on Sherin's arms??

I just went to the Dallas County Jail site to see if by chance Sini had been able to bond out this afternoon. She hadn’t but I noticed something odd on her info

It is the remarks under hold info not bond info. At first I thought it was a note about her bond reduction but upon closer inspection I amnot so sure. I would think that if it was about her bond reduction it would be in the area for comments on bond not hold info. Does this mean some LE has asked for a hold if she bonds out so they can add charges perhaps? Hmmmm. Would love to see someone with LE experience that can decrypt this.

JMHO

I read somewhere...the ELM stands for electronic leg monitor. The hold may be pending attachment?
JMO

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I read somewhere...the ELM stands for electronic leg monitor. The hold may be pending attachment?
JMO

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

that makes sense. Could it all be shorthand for "If she bonds out, hold for leg monitor." ??

JMHO
HF is hold for. ELM is the gps to be fitted. So essentially when she makes bond.. they hold her until shes fitted. Could take a day or 2.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

HF is hold for. ELM is the gps to be fitted. So essentially when she makes bond.. they hold her until shes fitted. Could take a day or 2.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

really that long? That is surprising. Thanks

I guess you can tell I have never owned that particular piece of jewelry. I was always afraid it would clash with my wardrobe. LOL

It has been my limited experience that attorneys caucus in the hallway. So, her attorney may have had info about what they were intending to present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500