GUILTY TX - Six Stay family members slain in their Spring home, 9 July 2014

Whoa, big change of tactic here? Or I wondered earlier if they may be requesting/waiting on some type of swat vehicles . Hmm

WTF , are those military ?

Wait, sorry, ( im sleepy guys, sorry ) I'm guessing those are tactical and/ or Swat trained guys in their gear that's just camo colored. My vision's not that great either. But at first, I thought it was the national guard walking up !

Here comes some SWAT folks, and saw one LE hide behind a car door as he aimed a rifle.

Cops carrying what look like really heavy bags up to lead LE vehicle. What are those?

I don't see the police having a lot of guns drawn.. the guy (or whoever) in the car still has his hand/arms in the same spot like he's talking on a phone or something???? Hard to say..

There is a LE positioned at the RT police vehicle that has a tear gas gun ready to fire. He's mostly hidden by the open car door.

"" We'll take it from here"" ...or words to that effect were just said. All LE is backing off.

Not to make light of a heavy situation, but this is how I think. I hope that house with the driveway behind the car is not where some gal put a meatloaf in her oven and then ran to starbucks real quick and now cannot get home.

I bet they have some SWATs in strategically located upstairs windows of those two end houses.

I know. I thought they told the copters to clear out, but ktrk is still there...

I'm on KTRK - ABC 13 Eyewitness News feed, does anyone have a feed with sound?

http://www.click2houston.com/news/d...lled-in-shooting-in-nw-harris-county/26871346

HARRIS COUNTY, Texas -
Deputy constables say at least five people have been killed in a shooting during a domestic dispute in northwest Harris County and a standoff is underway with the gunman.

The shooting happened late Wednesday afternoon in the 700 block of Leaflet in the Spring area. The Harris County Precinct 4 Constable's Office says a man shot seven people, killing five of them.

The suspect, who deputies say is a relative of the victims, fled the scene.

When emergency crews arrived, deputies say a woman with a gunshot wound to the head was able to tell them who the shooter was and that she believed he was headed to another residence at Anvil and Ella to possibly attack more family members.

We're told a hostage negotiator is headed to the scene.

A station here has reported 3 of the 5 killed were children.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back