TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw that too. And they seemed to take umbrage at the suggestion that they were putting Missy "out of sight, out of mind."

Sure did. I felt a bit encouraged by that post I have to say. At the same time when this arrest does come down ( hopefully) I have a strong inclination that there will be relief but also possibly great heartbreak if perp does know MBs family well. JMOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, thanks. I'm just wondering why they only mentioned CW and not KC or others that might have been private messaging w MB since they are stating "affairs". Perhaps the wording was meant to be affair(s) and therefore making it more clear it could be the one they know of (CW) and others that might be uncovered in course of the investigation.

I am thinking that they focused on mentioning CW because that particular activity was on-going from January right up until her death. It would not surprise me if the last person in communication with Missy - either her receiving a message whether read or not or her sending a message whether read or not - likely was with CW. I base that on the wording of the LinkedIN warrant in using the exigent wording in their warrant there versus not using the exigent wording in the Missy's FB warrant. I mean the wording of the LinkedIN warrant made it sound like they were hot on the trail of someone and that if they didn't get back what they needed quickly Missy's killer would have fled far and away and/or killed others while the FB warrant wasn't written that way at all.

The way I figure it MPD was liking CW very strongly very early in all of this. Keep in mind that at no time in the warrants did they mention communications between the victim (actually any of them) and others that were acrimonious or threatening and they already had the dumps from Missy's iPhone and iPad.

One thing I don't know is if any warrants were issued in connection to this case in Tarrant county by cooperating LE agencies there. I don't know if MPD could get a warrant issued in Ellis county for a person, place, or thing located in Tarrant county (or anywhere outside Ellis county). So there may be warrants issued in this case in other jurisdictions. They said CW was cooperative but that doesn't mean they didn't execute searches of his home, office, vehicle(s), etc. nor searches related to his wife, etc. warrants to banks for account (especially ATM and debit) and credit card activity, things like EZ-Pass (or the like) if applicable, OnStar (or the like) if applicable, etc.

I know that Cannonball has been diligent in pursuing warrants in this case so maybe he can chime in about whether or not there can be warrants in other nearby counties. They may just be sitting there waiting for someone to ask for them.

I am thinking that they focused on mentioning CW because that particular activity was on-going from January right up until her death. It would not surprise me if the last person in communication with Missy - either her receiving a message whether read or not or her sending a message whether read or not - likely was with CW. I base that on the wording of the LinkedIN warrant in using the exigent wording in their warrant there versus not using the exigent wording in the Missy's FB warrant. I mean the wording of the LinkedIN warrant made it sound like they were hot on the trail of someone and that if they didn't get back what they needed quickly Missy's killer would have fled far and away and/or killed others while the FB warrant wasn't written that way at all.

The way I figure it MPD was liking CW very strongly very early in all of this. Keep in mind that at no time in the warrants did they mention communications between the victim (actually any of them) and others that were acrimonious or threatening and they already had the dumps from Missy's iPhone and iPad.

One thing I don't know is if any warrants were issued in connection to this case in Tarrant county by cooperating LE agencies there. I don't know if MPD could get a warrant issued in Ellis county for a person, place, or thing located in Tarrant county (or anywhere outside Ellis county). So there may be warrants issued in this case in other jurisdictions. They said CW was cooperative but that doesn't mean they didn't execute searches of his home, office, vehicle(s), etc. nor searches related to his wife, etc. warrants to banks for account (especially ATM and debit) and credit card activity, things like EZ-Pass (or the like) if applicable, OnStar (or the like) if applicable, etc.

I know that Cannonball has been diligent in pursuing warrants in this case so maybe he can chime in about whether or not there can be warrants in other nearby counties. They may just be sitting there waiting for someone to ask for them.

I've made no attempt to pursue warrants outside of the City of Midlothian. I do think it would be a good idea for someone to try.

Sure did. I felt a bit encouraged by that post I have to say. At the same time when this arrest does come down ( hopefully) I have a strong inclination that there will be relief but also possibly great heartbreak if perp does know MBs family well. JMOO

I can't imagine the heartbreak already for her children, beyond losing their mother, and losing her in such a horrific way, but also hearing the sordid rumors/stories about her. I hope they will be able to find peace and live normal lives in spite of all that.

I can't imagine the heartbreak already for her children, beyond losing their mother, and losing her in such a horrific way, but also hearing the sordid rumors/stories about her. I hope they will be able to find peace and live normal lives in spite of all that.

This bothered me from the beginning. I realize LE needs to get into the life of the victim to solve the case but I feel that she is being gas lighted in a negative way. They both were unfaithful. I have not read any article that BB stands up for his wife. Perhaps he is doing that behind closed doors.

This bothered me from the beginning. I realize LE needs to get into the life of the victim to solve the case but I feel that she is being gas lighted in a negative way. They both were unfaithful. I have not read any article that BB stands up for his wife. Perhaps he is doing that behind closed doors.

The injustice that was done to MB at the time of her death and beyond is reprehensible to me. She deserved to live her life, make mistakes, help people, be a mother, evolve. She certainly appears to have had many friends and was probably raised in a loving family. Perhaps through them her girls will know all of the good things:) JMHO

I'm just glad this thread picked up again. I think think think about this case.

Hate that there is nothing new on case...

Nothing new for us but I'm sure LE knows something. Glad your back. I want to talk about your map again. I can't get beyond the kitchen and I think that's a crucial part. A lot of jokes were made in the beginning about the perp spending a lot of time in the kitchen. I think someone else was in the kitchen too. No way did one person commit this crime. One was on camera, the other one waited in kitchen

There's a new comment on MPD FB. They say they are working on the case, won't discuss w public unless it will advance the investigation etc...It's on Visitors Posts. Not sure if it can be brought over here.

This line from MPD's response jumped out at me: "We do keep her family informed of our investigations [sic] that is not of a sensitive nature." Why does MPD qualify every statement that has to do with the family? And what is the purpose of this line? The message wouldn't have lost any meaning without that statement.

As time drags on, I am becoming increasingly skeptical of any of the SW names being involved. However, I find it interesting that the MPD has yet to make a single unqualified remark about the family. It's odd.
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

There hasn't been any mention that both were unfaithful. The only information that has come out is about the victim.

How would BB stand up for his wife? By saying what the MPD knows to be true is not true? It is public knowledge. It would be one thing if this were all just based on rumor but it isn't. He has said positive things about his wife and he hasn't trashed her on anything most especially any infidelity. However, for a husband, being cheated on is extremely emasculating and he isn't going to defend his wife for doing that. He'll defend her on everything else but not that.

Respectfully snipped the quote

Lovers(minimum 2). In addition…CW. I don’t know how you can parse it to have less than three recent and/or active liaisons happening.

Was one of the lovers KC or the one reportedby KS from the year prior? We don’tknow.

How did CW earn the nickname "Shooter"?

Interview – Casey “Shooter” Williams (Fitness Fight Factory) August 11, 2012

What motivates you in the sport and everything else?

Motivation has never been a factor for me in the sport. Probably because I despise loosing so much. I am pretty sure I hate losing more than I like to win. This fight is very important for me unlike any other though. With this being my Pro debut, I have a lot to prove in the cage. I will also have a lot of friends and family in the crowd since this is in my home town.
http://www.txmma.com/fitness-fight-...-pro-debut-versus-burt-mcdonald-at-legacy-13/

This line from MPD's response jumped out at me: "We do keep her family informed of our investigations [sic] that is not of a sensitive nature." Why does MPD qualify every statement that has to do with the family? And what is the purpose of this line? The message wouldn't have lost any meaning without that statement.

As time drags on, I am becoming increasingly skeptical of any of the SW names being involved. However, I find it interesting that the MPD has yet to make a single unqualified remark about the family. It's odd.
[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
I would think - if you are referring to the "that is not of a sensitive nature" as qualifier - that MPD might be doing investigations of persons that are close to the family and they wouldn't want to let the family know that. When you dig into the MB friends that are closest you find them to also be friends with MB's and BB's families and their children are friends with the Bevers children and so on. So they are not just friends of MB but people that are treated like family. There may be other kinds of investigations into other friends that may or may not of turned up some dirty laundry that is none of anyone's business that would also not be shared with the family.

For what it is worth, I believe that SP is (at a minimum SP's spouse) is so close that the family wouldn't believe it if MPD told them and would think MPD was out of their minds. Alas, I am not sure just how far MPD has gone in going down the rabbit hole of those that close in.

There hasn't been any mention that both were unfaithful. The only information that has come out is about the victim.

How would BB stand up for his wife? By saying what the MPD knows to be true is not true? It is public knowledge. It would be one thing if this were all just based on rumor but it isn't. He has said positive things about his wife and he hasn't trashed her on anything most especially any infidelity. However, for a husband, being cheated on is extremely emasculating and he isn't going to defend his wife for doing that. He'll defend her on everything else but not that.

Sorry, I can't find the link now but I remember him "forgiving" her the affair that she had had. That's not a very nice statement but pretty "nobel and good" (haha) sounding out of the mouth of a husband who had allegedly cheated himself.

I don't post here much outside of the occasional comment on Brandon Lawson or Maura Murray lol... so hopefully I don't break any of the rules. I just found out about this case yesterday, so I'll give my first impressions, and then I have some questions that hopefully someone can answer.

First and foremost, this doesn't strike me as a random event. I saw some folks theorizing that this could have been a serial killer, or a random killing. I don't get that. To me, there's no way this was a break-in gone wrong. It also seems silly to think that the victim wasn't targeted. The "swat perp" definitely knew the victim... period. After reviewing the video several times, I think the perp is male. I've read so many comments from people who are convinced the perp is a woman... I just don't see it. I'm not saying it isn't a woman, but I'm leaning strongly towards the perp being a male... specifically an older male. I guess you could say my profile is an older, short, heavyset man, with bad posture, and perhaps some aches and pains. The way the perp walks reminds me of my 68 year old father. In no way am I picking up feminine vibes. I think the blurry picture that appears to show female eyes is nothing more than an optical illusion... but I'll keep an open mind about that. You can probably tell from my "profile" who I think the perp is. I know we don't victim bash here, etc. But if I may say this, there's a certain person some people have suspected, and he has a similar limp where he always walks with his right foot angled out at 45 degrees. If that isn't the "swat perp", then perhaps it's someone trying to implicate him by walking in a similar manner. Hopefully I'm being vague enough. I understand this person has an alibi, but that footage is pretty damning in my opinion... ok, enough of that.

Here are my questions (they may have been answered elsewhere and I missed it). First, is the footage of the perp taken before the murder, after the murder, or is it a composite of both? Do we know if the perp is searching for the victim when they're opening all those doors, or are they attempting to make it look like a burglary? You'd think if they were smashing glass and making all that noise, the victim would have time to escape, or at the very least try to call 911. With my limited knowledge of the case, it almost seems like she must have been deceased at the point all this was happening, otherwise she would have been tipped off to an intruder, and would have attempted to call the police. By the time the victim was aware of what was happening it must have been over pretty quickly. Does that make sense?

Sorry, I can't find the link now but I remember him "forgiving" her the affair that she had had. That's not a very nice statement but pretty "nobel and good" (haha) sounding out of the mouth of a husband who had allegedly cheated himself.
Who has alleged that he cheated other than people on the internet? The release of the FB search warrants with the one for MB mentioning MB involvement with CW and the the FB warrant for BB mentioning MB's involvement with KC settles for me the ATT warrant that mentioned extra-marital relationship(s) to mean one or more and we know MB had at least 2.

In my opinion if he had an affair and MPD was basically hanging MB out to dry for her activities but not his I am sure one of her friends, if not someone in her family, would know about it and would say something about it.

What I do find curious about this area is that in none of the warrants we have seen do they mention CW's wife. One would think that MPD would want to have the phone records for her. I can't believe they wouldn't have taken a look at her.

I don't post here much outside of the occasional comment on Brandon Lawson or Maura Murray lol... so hopefully I don't break any of the rules. I just found out about this case yesterday, so I'll give my first impressions, and then I have some questions that hopefully someone can answer.

First and foremost, this doesn't strike me as a random event. I saw some folks theorizing that this could have been a serial killer, or a random killing. I don't get that. To me, there's no way this was a break-in gone wrong. It also seems silly to think that the victim wasn't targeted. The "swat perp" definitely knew the victim... period. After reviewing the video several times, I think the perp is male. I've read so many comments from people who are convinced the perp is a woman... I just don't see it. I'm not saying it isn't a woman, but I'm leaning strongly towards the perp being a male... specifically an older male. I guess you could say my profile is an older, short, heavyset man, with bad posture, and perhaps some aches and pains. The way the perp walks reminds me of my 68 year old father. In no way am I picking up feminine vibes. I think the blurry picture that appears to show female eyes is nothing more than an optical illusion... but I'll keep an open mind about that. You can probably tell from my "profile" who I think the perp is. I know we don't victim bash here, etc. But if I may say this, there's a certain person some people have suspected, and he has a similar limp where he always walks with his right foot angled out at 45 degrees. If that isn't the "swat perp", then perhaps it's someone trying to implicate him by walking in a similar manner. Hopefully I'm being vague enough. I understand this person has an alibi, but that footage is pretty damning in my opinion... ok, enough of that.

Here are my questions (they may have been answered elsewhere and I missed it). First, is the footage of the perp taken before the murder, after the murder, or is it a composite of both? Do we know if the perp is searching for the victim when they're opening all those doors, or are they attempting to make it look like a burglary? You'd think if they were smashing glass and making all that noise, the victim would have time to escape, or at the very least try to call 911. With my limited knowledge of the case, it almost seems like she must have been deceased at the point all this was happening, otherwise she would have been tipped off to an intruder, and would have attempted to call the police. By the time the victim was aware of what was happening it must have been over pretty quickly. Does that make sense?
The footage is entirely before Missy arrived at the church. Per MPD the last person to appear on camera was the victim and she walked out of the range of the camera recording her. The murder was not caught on camera and the person seen in the video prior to the arrival was not seen at any time after Missy arrived.

In regard to BB and a relationship external to the marriage the only thing I have noticed is a special friendship with WH. IMO there has been nothing confirmed that there was an affair going on, but suspicioned. WH was on the " target numbers" list and she was not FB friends w MB but was/is with many of the bclan including BB. I agree w Jethro that the victims socializing w the likes of CW was probably emasculating to BB. IMO CWs wife did not know about his link to MB until after her death.

In regard to BB and a relationship external to the marriage the only thing I have noticed is a special friendship with WH. IMO there has been nothing confirmed that there was an affair going on, but suspicioned. WH was on the " target numbers" list and she was not FB friends w MB but was/is with many of the bclan including BB. I agree w Jethro that the victims socializing w the likes of CW was probably emasculating to BB. IMO CWs wife did not know about his link to MB until after her death.

One possibility that I considered with the WH situation was that perhaps when his friend was dying that BB had taken trips - maybe take a day off, stay a day on the weekend, etc. - to see him. Maybe even to stay with him so that WH and other care-takers could catch a break and maybe his friend could catch a break from them too. And maybe some of the early running around with MB was while BB was doing this. WH might have seen that as MB taking advantage of her dying husband (and her) and kicking BB in the face after he was already down.

I think of it this way, WH was on the ATT warrant for one of two reasons. One, there were messages in MB's phone between them that indicated some kind of acrimony between them or they were just in more frequent or amongst the most recent contacts. Or two, a friend of MB tipped MPD that there was something between BB and WH. In either scenario I can't see how there could have been something between BB and WH without MB having told a friend and I can't see why that friend would let Missy be hung out to dry and BB skates clean. I just can't see that unless every last friend Missy had were rat fink phonies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox