TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers, 45, killed in church/suspect in SWAT gear, 18 Apr 2016 #41

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I haven't read last forum in like a week but what in tarnation is up with all this mannequin and dog talk?

In the pics on this thread. Some say that its a being in the passenger seat and some say its a dog near the seat.

Now imo
1480213078210-1935288318001.jpg

Lol.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3g3DEap84xwX2RzdGZxZDdWZFU/view

This video: Partially I'm seeing a face to the right of the driver but can't explain it to myself .... :thinking: It seems I'm seeing things??
If I want to zoom in with "+" then the video ends with a bright field which is placed where I had seen the face. If I go back to original then the video begins at another sequence. :tantrum:

Whatever is sitting there on the passenger seat does not seem to change position, woman side profile, arm on dashboard. Is this is starting to look like a dummy or mannequin?

Driving around and leaving North side SWFA parking lot in a counter clockwise direction to the back of the building or West side:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Is the driver (re) arranging a mannequin?

Returning to the North side SWFA parking lot in a counter clockwise direction and getting ready to turning off lights and parking the car. Is driver laying down??

attachment.php

Blow up doll?? 🙂Lol

I hate to say it, but I thought I saw a child in the passenger seat. Then I looked again, and now I see the driver taking a selfie, phone in his/her right hand. I even see light shining - or glowing - from the screen. Maybe s/he's trying to read that tiny little Google map? IDK. S/He did stop right under that light. Maybe s/he needed it, to see his/her phone.

There's something about the way his head is tilted that irritates me; rather, it would irritate me, if a man looked at me that way, in a parked car, a parking lot, in the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the night. Gah.
Stop that.

I do see your dog, Dexter.
NiN, your work on these images has me on the edge of my chair. You are amazing!
I'm sorry I can't decide what I see. Maybe tomorrow.

Whatever is sitting there on the passenger seat does not seem to change position, woman side profile, arm on dashboard. Is this is starting to look like a dummy or mannequin?

Driving around and leaving North side SWFA parking lot in a counter clockwise direction to the back of the building or West side:

attachment.php
attachment.php

Is the driver (re) arranging a mannequin?

Returning to the North side SWFA parking lot in a counter clockwise direction and getting ready to turning off lights and parking the car. Is driver laying down??

attachment.php

NIN JMHO it is the light color of the seats, light hitting at various angles that is causing people to "see" other people or animals. The moisture/rain just adds to it. JMHO I am only seeing the driver, and then only clearly in one or 2 scenes of the video. But I will keep "looking" :) Thanks for your hard work!

Ah. Alternate version of theory that the man pulled into the lot to do something with his weenie (dog)...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

giphy.gif

Lol.

But you never know. Lol

Attachments

• 1486559803783-1707986288001.jpg
    1486559803783-1707986288001.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 90
  • giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 88
Ah. Alternate version of theory that the man pulled into the lot to do something with his weenie (dog)...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok. Way, way too funny.

So, maybe this is a stop-grab and go. Looks like he's reaching for her head. And that's why he didn't hit the brakes. But 3 minutes. Isn't that a little long?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Ya'll have better eyes than me to see anything in those pictures. The car wasn't involved, IDK why everyone is so concerned about it.

I think we're making a mountain of a mole hole..the sonogram analogy was the best example in regards to the pictures. IMO, MPD knows who was in that car and it's a mute point now...I could be completely wrong, but we haven't heard anything else about it directly from them. JMO.

Ya'll have better eyes than me to see anything in those pictures. The car wasn't involved, IDK why everyone is so concerned about it.
How can you be so sure the car was not involved with MB's death?

Not being snarky but the way you put it indicates you know more than you're saying.

LE bluntly says so. MB 5-20-16 FINAL.protected (1).pdf

If you think LE doesn't know what they are talking about, and don't think they would know things they haven't told us, not sure how to reply to that. But I think an approach that second-guesses LE (who has way more info) in favor of pure speculation (based on none) is not very smart.

BB said he does not believe there was a vehicle at the Church. He does not know how the SP arrived at the scene. He does not know if the SP walked to the scene.

@3:23
[video=youtube;lnBJ17dtx48]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnBJ17dtx48[/video]

If you think LE doesn't know what they are talking about, and don't think they would know things they haven't told us, not sure how to reply to that. But I think an approach that second-guesses LE (who has way more info) in favor of pure speculation (based on none) is not very smart.

You know that Johnson saying ...

Let me emphasize, though, we don't have any reason whatsoever to believe that this car or its driver are in any way involved in the murder of Missy Bevers.

Is not the same as saying ...

Let me emphasize, though, we know for certain that this car and its driver are not involved in any way in the murder of Missy Bevers.

And Johnson saying this ...

But again, we don't believe this is the vehicle of the killer; we don't believe that there's necessarily any connection to the [unintelligible 00:04:30].

Is not the same as saying this ...

But again, we know this is not the vehicle of the killer; we know there is no connection whatsoever to the [unintelligible 00:04:30]

Johnson was being anything but blunt. He was using equivocating language.

SteveS: I wonder if we are reading the same transcript you provided above. I hope you and everyone else will read it. No where in that transcript does the officer say (and certainly not bluntly) that the car in the video is NOT involved.

He did say that this was an unfinished lead. ""We don't have any reason whatsoever to belive that this car or its driver are in anyway involved in the murder of Missy Bevers."

(But, they didn't say "No, it was not involved). And how would they know as he too admitted the rain obscured some important data.

He also stated, "It pulled in SWFA parking lot and left a few minutes later."

Now that we've seen the video uploaded on to you tube by SWFA, we know that the car pulled in the driveway with lights off, circled the building and then parked for approximately 3 to 4 minutes and then pulled out of the parking lot, and turned right into 287. The way I viewed it is not at all as the officer said.

So, until police say bluntly, this is not the car nor is the driver the killer, I'll continue to investigate it.

But since Boudy said so bluntly that this car is not involved, I'm asking how he/she knows that.

Thanks for the file, and your need to dissuade any and everyone from this car is curious to me.

BB said he does not believe there was a vehicle at the Church. He does not know how the SP arrived at the scene. He does not know if the SP walked to the scene.

@3:23
[video=youtube;lnBJ17dtx48]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnBJ17dtx48[/video]

I don’t know if we should rely on what BB said a day or two after the murder. He was emotional/traumatized (maybe?)... The police at one point said they could see part of a vehicle but not enough to make out make or model. I don’t know if BB knew that at the time he gave this interview. Also, he changed on whether or not this attack was targeted. I would go with LE statements over BB’s.

ETA: 'There’s one surveillance camera where you can see the car in the far corner of the frame, parked in the distance. You can't make out a plate, and we're not even comfortable releasing anything about a possible make or model,' Johnson said.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3549150/Is-SWAT-gear-church-murder-suspect-woman-Police-reveal-new-details-grisly-early-morning-slaying-fitness-coach.html

How can you be so sure the car was not involved with MB's death?

Not being snarky but the way you put it indicates you know more than you're saying.

If you were going to break into a church you wouldn't drive around a gun store parking lot that has so many cameras. There hasn't been anything said by the MPD about this car since the picture they released showing the decal. I believe someone came forward and said that's my car. Also said why they went into the parking lot. SWFA released the last video not the MPD.
Why the MPD never called the media and said the car owner was cleared? Because it doesn't pertain to the case.

If you were going to break into a church you wouldn't drive around a gun store parking lot that has so many cameras. There hasn't been anything said by the MPD about this car since the picture they released showing the decal. I believe someone came forward and said that's my car. Also said why they went into the parking lot. SWFA released the last video not the MPD.
Why the MPD never called the media and said the car owner was cleared? Because it doesn't pertain to the case.
I can't say what I'd do and I wonder how you can.

Until I see where someone came forward and admitted to being in the parking lot and explained why they were there, I won't believe anything you or anyone else says about it unless it's MPD.

And I do find it......strange that SWFA released the entire video
and MPD did not, and in doing so MPD didn't exactly tell the entire story.

BBM

Likewise, if you were going to kill someone in a church, you wouldn't walk around the church and get on many cameras. Yet, that's exactly what the killer did.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member