TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, LE focused on AT & CT due to what was on MB's phone. It either concerned financial problems or evidence of an intimate relationship. I'm guessing intimate relationship. MB was killed I believe the morning after she returned from a weekend trip at a "conference" also attended by AT. I am not implying that BB,AT or CT had anything to do with her murder but obviously at one time LE considered it.

THANKS! Guess I wasn't too far off the mark. Sounds like a bit of a pyramid biz? I know that they are all over the place in the USA but it seems like several businesses involved in this case, are of that sort. JMO
I agree with you. MLM's, cheesy websites that look like they were together in ten minutes, and too many who seem to lack a 9-5 job with a steady source of income, all swirling around this case. JMO

There are a few reasons that I am keeping CW on my radar for this investigation, although if I knew his alibi, it would be a game changer in my opinion on him. One reason is that I noticed in several pics online, he tends to put his weight on his right leg and bend the left one a bit. The suspect in the church video did this as well, but it does not mean that I believe that CW was involved in the crime, just that he's not "off the table" for me. There are a few other things, one of which he swings his leg around in the cage and I noticed the suspect doing that as well in the video, but a cage is small, so maybe that is how he walks in the cage. I did create my own side by side images for myself (obviously can't post) and the stance is similar, but I am on the fence as far as his involvement.

I don't know about all that, but I have said from the beginning that SWATperp looks to me as if they have had an injury to their **left** leg/foot/knee or hip. I also sense that they have been sports-oriented or athletic & very confident in themselves in their performance.

All moo

I just checked his LI profile and see that he is a direct connection to my boss (tech company, nothing to do with health or fitness).

This is why I take posts about players social media with a big grain of salt. I see all sorts of different and sometimes contradictory information being posted.

I don't know what to believe.

Again, LE focused on AT & CT due to what was on MB's phone. It either concerned financial problems or evidence of an intimate relationship. I'm guessing intimate relationship. MB was killed I believe the morning after she returned from a weekend trip at a "conference" also attended by AT. I am not implying that BB,AT or CT had anything to do with her murder but obviously at one time LE considered it.

Is that why LE also named WH, RB, VB, MC and KC in the same SW where AJT and CT are named?

A quick technical question about BB and RB alibis: both would have been easily and quickly verifiable by LE, so would/could they have been arrested if LE knew for definite either of them were lying about their whereabouts? Or would LE, despite knowing they had lied, still need to find more "probable cause" before they could nick them?

My gut feeling is the alibis checked out fine, I would hope it they didn't it would be sufficient probable cause for arrest but I'm not sure how that works. I reckon they have not been totally cleared in case it turns out one of them was complicit in some way.

Agree. RB has that personality where hundreds of people would remember the fun guy. Jmo.

Bringing this over from last thread

Church Layout

I have a question regarding the church layout (nicely done!) posted by "Arkansasmimi" in the Timeline/Media thread:

attachment.php

According to the plan, where would this double glass door be located? In other words, is this supposed to be the entry (covered driveway/porch) next to the "dutch doors" - nursery- ?

attachment.php

If so, according to the posted layout, that would be the SW corner of the building and the area, where MB was found by the CG participants. However, that SW corner entry with the covered driveway/porch looks entirely different in this pic here, no vertical bars in the side windows:

attachment.php

Perhaps I am just confused, but I have a problem lining up the video with the layout. Any clarification would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Nin​

I totally understand what you are saying. It does look off. I went over to Google and zoomed in streetside. I see it looks the same from the outside as the picture with the perp but doesn't look the same in the other photo. Weird!

side.jpg

ETA: The pic I posted is of the side door where MB truck was parked.

IMOO it's to the left of the brown door with the silver knob behind the SP. According to the diagram, there are two of them on the North wall of the Auditorium/Sanctuary. That's the only possible match I see. Again, MOO.

I have never been there, so I am only guessing - but where it says roll up doors, it looks more like a door you can slide open which is why there are vertical lines in it. Makes more sense if you are bringing food in from a kitchen that you can slide the door open vs having to pull it up and down. Probably giving too much thought to this ��

Got the answer on this - I was completely wrong!! just going to go back to reading.

A quick technical question about BB and RB alibis: both would have been easily and quickly verifiable by LE, so would/could they have been arrested if LE knew for definite either of them were lying about their whereabouts? Or would LE, despite knowing they had lied, still need to find more "probable cause" before they could nick them?

My gut feeling is the alibis checked out fine, I would hope it they didn't it would be sufficient probable cause for arrest but I'm not sure how that works. I reckon they have not been totally cleared in case it turns out one of them was complicit in some way.

We still don't know if their alibis check out, but like you, I presume that they do without evidence to the contrary. But if they don't quite check out, LE would need a LOT more evidence before arresting either of them. JMO

Agree. RB has that personality where hundreds of people would remember the fun guy. Jmo.

Not to mention people at the golf club, people at the place he was staying, petrol stations / airports.... and I assume you guys have ANPR on your main roads.

I think you're right, sometimes. That being said, what is your research to refute the multiple MSM statements that he and his wife were in California at the time?
Honestly, I cannot find a bit of proof to refute it. It's just, as I said earlier, such a coincidence when I look at his mannerisms and walk and the perps. I wonder if someone did that on purpose to make it look like it was him? What would be the odds of someone standing and walking exactly like he does? It's another bizarre coincidence in this case.

We still don't know if their alibis check out, but like you, I presume that they do without evidence to the contrary. But if they don't quite check out, LE would need a LOT more evidence before arresting either of them. JMO

But if it was proven BB was not in Biloxi, or RB was not in Cali, surely that would be enough for LE to bring them in? I mean, in this situation why lie if you've nothing to hide, right?

They have to have probable cause to arrest someone. No one is required to speak to LE in the USA without their lawyer, and the lawyer will tell even the most innocent person to not speak to LE at all. I do not believe that lying to LE is probable cause in and of itself.

Honestly, I cannot find a bit of proof to refute it. It's just, as I said earlier, such a coincidence when I look at his mannerisms and walk and the perps. I wonder if someone did that on purpose to make it look like it was him? What would be the odds of someone standing and walking exactly like he does? It's another bizarre coincidence in this case.

While a splay-footed gait isn't the commonest type, it is not rare. Lots of people walk that way. Think Gomer Pyle, for example. One who walks like that did this murder, of course, but it doesn't have to be RB or BB (who both exhibit that walk), and from what we've heard it apparently wasn't, so we just look elsewhere for that person.

Hey Folks,

Let's all remember this thread is for Missy.

WS is victim friendly and this includes the family.

All children are off limits. Your posts will be deleted.

Bashing the Bevers family and extended family is off limits.

Discussing BB's employment off limits.

Sleuthing The Bevers/Tucker (BB's mother and siblings) Family and Missy's Side of the family off limits.

You may discuss what they've said in the media, but to sleuth them and bring it here is against TOS.

Don't bash LE, our Military or our Vets.

No Rumors from FB, or FB Groups. NO links to unauthorized FB or Twitter accounts.

No pictures from unauthorized FB pages, groups or Twitter accounts.

Be nice to your fellow sleuther. Don't be rude or snarky. If you see a post you don't agree with, roll and scroll. If you see a post which is against WS TOS hit the alert button.

We have lots of new members, if they need help, please try and help them or direct them. There's no need to tell them it's already been discussed.

There has been NO POI/Suspect named Until LE names someone or ones.....there is not one.

Thank you!

BBM....I don't understand why we are still discussing RB as swatperp unless I am not understanding the above message from the mod.

But if it was proven BB was not in Biloxi, or RB was not in Cali, surely that would be enough for LE to bring them in? I mean, in this situation why lie if you've nothing to hide, right?

When they arrest someone and charge them with a crime, they had better have all their ducks in order to present to a Grand Jury and/or DA. This could be a DP case, in Texas. Serious stuff. JMO

IMOO it's to the left of the brown door with the silver knob behind the SP. According to the diagram, there are two of them on the North wall of the Auditorium/Sanctuary. That's the only possible match I see. Again, MOO.

I believe that is the accordion door for the "Holy Grounds" coffee bar.

Not to mention people at the golf club, people at the place he was staying, petrol stations / airports.... and I assume you guys have ANPR on your main roads.

I had to look up ANPR. It stands for "Automatic number plate recognition". I never heard of it being used in California where I live but I'm not sure about Texas.

I sure don't want the government tracking everywhere I go. JMO

They have to have probable cause to arrest someone. No one is required to speak to LE in the USA without their lawyer, and the lawyer will tell even the most innocent person to not speak to LE at all. I do not believe that lying to LE is probable cause in and of itself.

Thanks Sandy. So the police could be there scratching their heads saying "yeah we know for sure XX was in Midlo but insists he was not, if only we could do something about that" and yet still have to find what? A solid motive? Physical evidence?

Personally, I think that video is pretty much worthless as evidence. It's a super short clip of very poor quality. It purports to be something where you can compare them side by side, but of the 12 total seconds, there are maybe 2 seconds where they are both on the screen. You can barely see RB's legs for most of it, and you don't ever see their bodies walking in the same direction. It's really garbage, IMO. You could probably find thousands of people on Youtube who walk similar to one or the other of them.

And I don't see any sort of 'exact' similarity there. I think to make a judgment on that -- one strong enough to make oneself comfortable implicating someone in a murder -- one would need some formal training. IMO, it's dangerous to come to conclusions from evidence like that. I think it's more likely the case that people who have already reached conclusions will find evidence to support/confirm them by watching video like that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member