TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there's a camera !!!!
attachment.php

I thought the same thing when I first saw window. Also it's too thin for fat perp to get through with gear or no gear. How did he gain entry then... Maybe copy her key?

Also DQ and Glammie...
What is the word on the street regarding the health fair benefit for MB by CTDC? Also posted by VB. A "portion" of the proceeds go to her 3 girls.

A portion of the Boutique sales for 10 days which ended today. 9-19. So it is a nice gesture, but kinda rubs me wrong. Come buy something from me.. I will give a portion to the girls. So that is JMHO making $$ of of this tragedy. Getting people to come in and buy their inventory. JMHO

A portion of the Boutique sales for 10 days which ended today. 9-19. So it is a nice gesture, but kinda rubs me wrong. Come buy something from me.. I will give a portion to the girls. So that is JMHO making $$ of of this tragedy. Getting people to come in and buy their inventory. JMHO
Eh, I disagree. People desperately want to help but also have to make a living.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ruffled my feathers too. I get what you're saying [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

Anyone else heard that MPD are giving a live update tomorrow morning ?

Don't think I am seeing a hand, unless his/her fingers are cupped in the shape of a C.

1Capture.png

I hate to ask you to watch it again :aktion1:, but don't you think that the part that starts at 1:14 is a continuation of that scene, taken from a different camera?

This is the 7 sec video. The first one they released.

Since this all happened, AT has not been hiding out. A couple of weeks ago we had a wine festival here in town, and he was there in the CG booth recruiting people!

Thank you for the info! I was wondering just bc the B and T family would be there and if it would cause tension?

Local news stations are saying that MPD will be doing a live update on the case tomorrow morning.

Thank you for the info! I was wondering just bc the B and T family would be there and if it would cause tension?

It would be quite an interesting interaction to see! I wish the event was in the evening and not right in the middle of the day

I agree, it may not be anything, but if s/he is not wearing a glove then s/he could have inadvertently left a print. After all, I think you would agree that investigators have been using fingerprints for decades to solve crimes, yes? :)

I thought the same thing when I first saw window. Also it's too thin for fat perp to get through with gear or no gear. How did he gain entry then... Maybe copy her key?

WHAAATTTT???? :waitasec: Where you been kiddo?? Suspect busted the metal door going into the kitchen to the right of this window Creekside kitchen door 3.JPG Creekside kitchen door 2.JPG missy bevers TODAY 4 20 CHURCH SS 7 KITCHEN DOOR.JPG

OK. Maybe I'm imagining things, but am I seeing a profile of his/her face in the attached unedited screen grab? Has this been discussed?

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 6.39.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-05-19 at 6.39.23 PM.png
    520 KB · Views: 367
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors