TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stolen or purchased generic plates. So, hope someone will recognize car. Or maybe they are trying to upset SPs! Maybe one will break and turn on all involved.

I hadn't thought about this possibility until today. Stolen, generic, or even unregistered plates. There was a shooting on the freeway where I live. The shooter crashed and left his front bumper at the scene. The license plate was still attached. It was on the new this morning that they were looking for a person with those plates, gave the plate numbers on the news broadcast and I couldn't figure out for the life of me why they wouldn't know who owns and drives the car. Then a light bulb went off and I figured the reason is probably likely the same as in this case.

If LE blotted out the license plate, it's extremely unlikely that any of us would be able to take that edited photo and "uncover" what's underneath digitally. JMO.

As for the cup and straw, I also find it unlikely that anyone can see that from the quality of the video, IMHO. No offense to the other poster. I just think that sometimes we see what we want to see - like finding the face of Jesus in a tree stump.

lol yeah, or on a grilled cheese Sammy.....jmo

Re: LinkedIn Account: The IP address will yield this information regarding her online activities. If she had an alternative account, the data will reveal itself unless she knew how to utilize Tor, which I doubt. IMO

I have Googled, but I'm not understanding how this works (we don't own any newer model cars in our household.) Does anyone know if these 2010-2012 Altimas come with OnStar or is that a feature the original buyer or subsequent buyers would have to add-on via a purchase? And does OnStar leave a 'digital footprint'? If so, it seems like that might help the investigation.

Another question - again, I've Googled but I cannot find an answer to this specific question. Does anyone know the approximate % of hired hitpersons who implicate the mastermind? Somewhere I heard 97%, but couldn't find the answer on the interwebs. As you may know, here in the U.S., the mastermind is prosecuted just as severely as the hitman in fact even more so. When the hitperson implicates and testifies against the mastermind, they usually get a reduced sentence, whereas the mastermind is fully prosecuted.

Just curious.

Um, you know the wedding venue place directly across the highway from Creekside Church? Look who give that as their address!:

http://www.sorarchive.com/offender/view/1164373

I'm not quite sure on WS rules for posting sex offenders. If I need to find a more appropriate link, let me know.

This is very concerning!

Great sleuthing but not sure that record is the most current one. Google his name and click on the Texas DPS registry. It lists a different address, in Waxahachie. And it shows verification of the info on 5/17/16 by WPD.

Sorry, lol no we were trying to find out if it was stated the source of where the surveillance camera caught it that MB truck was driving into the parking lot is located . (Very possible they could have gotten that info from her cell phone pings , thinking about it, but that would not be surveillance video) . Thank you I have not found anywhere where the Chief, Asst Chief or Captain Spann have stated where that 416am arrival time was obtained other than surveillance camera. I thinking it was SWFA, but they have not stated that, that's why I say I believe they are holding that info close to the vest.

ETA: the 418 and 420 are also both from the MPD. Only thing I can think of is maybe she unlocked the door, went in then came back out and carried something in, that would give 2 time stamps. But from the very first Presser, Spann said 4:18 and the SWs all say 4:18 am entered into church

(BBM "the source" in this added quote for personal response.)

Here is the link to the article specifically stating that Missy's 4:16 arrival into the church parking lot was recorded by the church's INTERIOR cameras (we were discussing this in the wee hours this morning):

From: https://www.yahoo.com/news/fitness-...tinues-to-perplex-texas-police-002259586.html

"Surveillance cameras inside the Creekside Church of Christ didn't capture the killing, but did record images of Bevers' arrival and of the mysterious person Midlothian police suspect of taking the 45-year-old's life. ...

The church’s cameras were motion-activated, causing recordings in different sequences, but police have been able to stitch together a better timeline, which they also released Friday.

Monday, April 18, 2016
3:50 a.m. — Suspect first appears on video surveillance camera at Creekside Church of Christ.

4:16 a.m. — Mrs. Bevers’ pickup truck is shown on video surveillance driving into the church parking lot. ..."

---

Other sources I've read have also described how these interior cams were activated as she pulled up under the SW entrance with the awning, but this link should suffice.

Now, to try to catch up on the thread again...

Took the words right out of my mouth and I must say that “if I had daughters, my FB page would be PRIVATE, no if’s and or buts”. It already is to the degree that I’m comfortable and boring, haha.

I can't imagine whoever the perp is would drive their own vehicle. They've done a pretty good job at disguising themselves. I wonder if the sticker on the car was placed to throw people off. Possibly switch plates too.

BMM
I guess its possible but it also occurred to me whether the perp used someone else's car or their own, wouldn't it be ironic for that one little
sticker to get overlooked and it ending up being pivotal a piece of info in identifying the perp car...especially with all the apparent premeditated
planning that was obviously done. Maybe karma will pay a visit, hope springs eternal.

Between being gone from their home between approximately 3:30 and 5:30-6:00 in the morning and wearing police tactical gear, this killer almost has to be living alone or their significant other or family was not in town. Otherwise, there is someone else out there that was not involved but suspects something.

Of course, they could have told their family that they were out of town on business or they had to go into work early. But even that might cause suspicion.

I think we as a society underestimate how many couples sleep seperately by choice. Married couples who sleep seperately, do so for a variety of reasons. I found this tid-bit: "As many as 30-40 per cent of couples sleep in different beds, Director of Ryerson’s Sleep and Depression Laboratory Colleen Carney told CBC. Basing her conclusions on her clinics observations of sleep quality, she said the practice, perceived by many as taboo, can actually improve relationships." Source: http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/more-couples-opting-to-sleep-in-separate-beds-study-suggests-1.1316019

Great sleuthing but not sure that record is the most current one. Google his name and click on the Texas DPS registry. It lists a different address, in Waxahachie. And it shows verification of the info on 5/17/16 by WPD.

Another coincidence. 5'8" a bit tall for our perp.

Mods, We have so many pictures that we refer to throughout this forum, would it be possible to get a subforum just for pictures?

It is frustrating trying to find a picture or group of pictures in these threads as long as they are and, we will be on Thred #22 in a short time.

Thanks for considering it.

:bump: :tyou:

Yes, please! I go nuts scrolling page by page looking for a specific image and it's frustrating when I can't even find the correct thread, lol!

:please:

In Photo#2, I tried to show how Driver is eating from a wrapper and has a cup. Purple: is the open wrapper on the console with dark food in the middle of it. Green: is the white cup with straw sticking up. Light Blue: just a part of driver seat back outline. Yellow: driver headrest. Orange: DRIVER, arm reaching into food in wrapper.

:bombshell: - see it on NG tonight!

:silly: :faint: :floorlaugh:

should I know something that I don't? is this SO someone that other posters suspect in this case? JMO

Um, you know the wedding venue place directly across the highway from Creekside Church? Look who give that as their address!:

http://www.sorarchive.com/offender/view/1164373

I'm not quite sure on WS rules for posting sex offenders. If I need to find a more appropriate link, let me know.

This is very concerning!

Another coincidence. 5'8" a bit tall for our perp.

You know what I found really creepy about this guy though? After Googling his name, I was directed to his record on a site called texaspredators.com. When I went there, guess what AdChoices decided to use for an ad on that page? A brand new Nissan Altima! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa