TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't actually believe LE doesn't know who that car belongs to. I can't figure out why they're saying the don't; must be strategy to keep the perp thinking or strategy to keep the Internet sleuths busy, but I just don't believe that they don't have any better pic than that with those incredible cameras SWFA has.

Regarding the perp touching the walls...

If you've ever "explored" a place in which you were trespassing, there is a tendency to touch things as you pass them...everything...

You are so hyped and vigilant that there is a feeling of disorientation, and touching things seems to solidify your thinking. You will tend to follow walls as it feels exposed to walk in the center of the passageway. In that state of hyper-vigilance, everything seems interesting...such as dutch doors and the sound of breaking glass. The sound of your hand (gloved or otherwise) sliding along surfaces is comforting as opposed to dead silence. It makes you feel like you are more in control of the situation to make your own noise and to interact with the surroundings rather than walking silently down a hallway...which is very creepy...it will make you very jumpy. In fact, you will have the urge to shout in order to feel that you are dominant.

Source: Back when you didn't go to jail for everything and anything, I've explored a few places...no harm done, but I surely wouldn't have killed anyone who surprised me!

Has anyone searched the arches in I guess the license plate holder/cover? I've briefly looked and cannot find any identical to this. Most are square. I'm wondering if they aren't a dealers name tag for instance Dallas Chevrolet name plates.

Great Thought!

Has anyone searched the arches in I guess the license plate holder/cover? I've briefly looked and cannot find any identical to this. Most are square. I'm wondering if they aren't a dealers name tag for instance Dallas Chevrolet name plates.

The arches are only from the lights. It's not structural. There are 2 separate lights and they create a double arch effect. In the daylight without lights it's just straight trim.

attachment.php

Hah. Maybe I'm looking at this too long <modsnip> but it just looks like a dude in a wig to me. :crazy:

Amazing! Thanks!

This is no hit man. This isn't anyone in the SW. IMO and I've felt this from the start, this is a young male (18/22) possibly intoxicated, fascinated with LE and role playing them. Think he is well known to LE and lives in the immediate area. As for the brutality of the crime, I think this guy is just a very messed up violent person.

So, is the Altima a red herring? Why does this young male person have an odd gait as I don't think that alcohol nor drugs would cause it? Are there other creepy stories that we can research that he is involved in? Do you think he was involved in the recent gun robbery in Arlington when the perps took over 50 weapons?

I hope the other locals, such as Glammie, will chime in on her opinion of this new theory that you've left here for us to ponder.

I ran the sticker through my program and this is what I see...
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Nissan-Altima-Missy-Bevers.jpg
    Nissan-Altima-Missy-Bevers.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 349
  • Nissan-Altima-Missy-Bevers.jpg
    Nissan-Altima-Missy-Bevers.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 334
O/T crazy world we live in : Kentucky police officer shot, manhunt on for suspect

Regarding the perp touching the walls...

If you've ever "explored" a place in which you were trespassing, there is a tendency to touch things as you pass them...everything...

You are so hyped and vigilant that there is a feeling of disorientation, and touching things seems to solidify your thinking. You will tend to follow walls as it feels exposed to walk in the center of the passageway. In that state of hyper-vigilance, everything seems interesting...such as dutch doors and the sound of breaking glass. The sound of your hand (gloved or otherwise) sliding along surfaces is comforting as opposed to dead silence. It makes you feel like you are more in control of the situation to make your own noise and to interact with the surroundings rather than walking silently down a hallway...which is very creepy...it will make you very jumpy. In fact, you will have the urge to shout in order to feel that you are dominant.

Source: Back when you didn't go to jail for everything and anything, I've explored a few places...no harm done, but I surely wouldn't have killed anyone who surprised me!

I've heard it called stimming. It's a comforting behavior. Great post once again Mikeroo. So on target.

I think the eyes look like a woman's. The SP in the church video looks walks like a woman, in my opinion. However, in the animation, the SP walks like a man, I think.

I've heard it called stimming. It's a comforting behavior. Great post once again Mikeroo. So on target.

Aahh...never heard the term, but I've known the feeling.

Looking at the surveillance videos again, this perp is amazingly calm. Doesn't seem to stop once and just listen quietly...something I would have done every few seconds. There are a lot of noises in a building, especially on a rainy night. The perp seems to have absolutely no jitters.

If I had a vote, I'd choose a version (cropped or whatever) of this photo of Missy:

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Missy-Bevers-Mother-Pens-Open-Letter-to-a-Killer-376991911.html

Thanks for tactfully saying that! I chose a picture of MB and BB together. It is in my photo album for anyone who wants to use it. Apologies to anyone who thought the other one was in poor taste. Was in no way meaning to be disrespectful to anyone~~but wanted to honor the entire family as well. With best intentions.

ETA: My apologies if I broke any rules, was not my intention!

Great work Nin! What does it look like to you? Can you try doing that with the black spot on the license plate itself?

It's 1:43 a.m. and I now see some variation of a peckerwood.

attachment.php

Attachments

• pw.jpg
    pw.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 580
Here is a more refined animation of my body scan "deconstruction". My best estimation of the body shape underneath the gear. As MrsPC has pointed out, there are two areas where the subject could be heavier - the upper torso and the outer thigh. I spent this week researching pouch pocket tactical vests and pouch pocket tactical cargo pants, and have concluded that if the subject is heavier in those two places, it cannot be substantially, due to the pouch pockets. The red dots in the animation represent data points of the narrowest diameter of the body part. On the soft bulk, those data points are confirmed. On the firm bulk (shoes, helmet, pouch pockets), those data points are based on measured thicknesses in similar items. The red lines represent the euclidian distance applied to standard human anatomy.

Despite appearances, it's my experienced opinion that the subject can be thinner than the animation represents, but not substantially heavier:

attachment.php
Fantastic work! Before this I'd have said female but I'm leaning toward male now and closer to 5'7" + b/c of the slump and posture maybe throwing the height off a bit.

LOL...Quite familiar with that one. I'm a Green Bay Packers Fan myself, so I prefer this one...LOL
attachment.php

There isn't enough for me to tell whether or not you are correct~~~It does appear to be raised perhaps on the left side?

What about Waxahachie Indian? Let's hear from Hachie folks, any Indians in the last 3 or 4 years look similar?
Or Red OAK?
Or Liberty Hill Panthers, (WH in the SW)? It could be a variation of the standard mascot logo if it's specific to Band or Football, etc.

Attachments

• red-oak-shadow.jpg
    red-oak-shadow.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 49
  • download.jpg
    download.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 43
  • images (1).jpg
    images (1).jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 1417454219_waxahachie_indians.gif
    1417454219_waxahachie_indians.gif
    4.6 KB · Views: 267
  • Trademark_20Panther.jpg
    Trademark_20Panther.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 51
Just an FYI to well-intended members who were questioning re pics containing minors .. it is WS policy not to post pics of minors unless they are the immediate victim of the crime (i.e. missing or murdered child victim).

What about Waxahachie Indian? Let's hear from Hachie folks, any Indians in the last 3 or 4 years look similar?
Or Red OAK?
Or Liberty Hill Panthers, (WH in the SW)? It could be a variation of the standard mascot logo if it's specific to Band or Football, etc.

Also, I have mentioned it once before, there appears to be another sticker on the far left side. At first I thought it could be a V but I lean more towards a W with reflection across that blocks out the first part of the W. It's not exactly like Waxahachie but it does seem to have a possible spear through it. Again, if it is for Band or an elementary or middle school it might have a variation of the W.1417454219_waxahachie_indians.gifMissy-Bevers-Mystery-Vehicle-940x545.png

Here is a more refined animation of my body scan "deconstruction". My best estimation of the body shape underneath the gear. As MrsPC has pointed out, there are two areas where the subject could be heavier - the upper torso and the outer thigh. I spent this week researching pouch pocket tactical vests and pouch pocket tactical cargo pants, and have concluded that if the subject is heavier in those two places, it cannot be substantially, due to the pouch pockets. The red dots in the animation represent data points of the narrowest diameter of the body part. On the soft bulk, those data points are confirmed. On the firm bulk (shoes, helmet, pouch pockets), those data points are based on measured thicknesses in similar items. The red lines represent the euclidian distance applied to standard human anatomy.

Despite appearances, it's my experienced opinion that the subject can be thinner than the animation represents, but not substantially heavier:

attachment.php

Im sure it wouldnt be at all too much to ask for the entire video like this, right? HAAAA!! LOL. No. Really. lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname