TX - Terri 'Missy' Bevers,45, murdered in church/person in SWAT gear,18 Apr 2016 #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
my hubby's mom passed away so he is on a plane to Dallas. He will be staying in Waxahachie since we were afraid all the hotels in Dallas might have bed bugs LOL If anyone wants him to stop by the church and film the outside let me know he will be there until Friday.

So sorry for your loss, dizzy. Your hubby is a sweetheart to check out the area for us, during his time of grief. Thank him for us.

:yourock:

:findinglink: 10 pages behind last thread and 12 on this thread... So did a quick Google hoping an arrest or something new. Didn't see anything as in arrest or news reports... so will catch up see what going on.

OK. Let's all genuflect to MSM, and Bombshell Nance, while we are at it ! (I think the poster wanted to know alibi details, which would be very interesting, but investigators are under no obligation to reveal those.) Hopefully we will learn the details at trial..........if there ever IS one. JMO

With respect, I don't see that as altogether fair. I wasn't telling anyone to genuflect to MSM -- but I do appreciate the verb. I was just pointing out that this is not a matter of things that have not been reported multiple times, and given the rules of evidence here, we are allowed to treat MSM reports as working facts. Sure, perhaps I could have spent some time doing a google search to track down these details to provide a link, but I don't really understand why this should be the obligation of people reading the thread, when anyone who is a member here could do the same.

This is interesting...

"April 22, four days after the murder, Randy Bevers had taken four shirts to the dry cleaners – one of which, a white woman's shirt, had "what appears to be blood spots/stains on it," according to the warrant.

Police collected that shirt and the others, but family members quickly explained the blood was tied to a dog fight between Randy Bevers' dog and another, in which one of the animals was killed. "We have corroborated most of that story," Johnson tells PEOPLE. "At this time, we don't believe there's a connection" to the murder.

However, he adds, "We sent the shirts to the crime lab to be sure."

http://www.people.com/article/texas...erri-missy-bevers-family-friends-not-suspects

BBM, UBM, MOO

Also re: financial issues, long term......no legal costs, no division of assets (property) and possibly an insurance payout. I still think that BB did not do this. I think though, that it was done on his behalf and that he may not have known or participated in the plot. But I do think that after he saw what video LE has, he has a very good idea of who the perp is. And he will "forgive" them, if they come forward. JMO

If one believes in Occam's Razor, this is what happened.

IMHO

Since I have asked about MSM or LE links to information about RB's alibi a few times and have gotten no replies, is it safe to assume that we don't have any details about the nature of his alibi?

Hi GA_Peach. I actually haven't been able to find much regarding the alibis of anyone listed in the SW. Motive and Means are, imo, the 2 most important pieces to sleuth in any crime, but the information around the means in this case are hard to track down for anyone relevant. The most I found (outside of statements I read on here that he was on a fishing trip to Biloxi) was posted in the timeline that I am linking below. I am not sure where the flight times came from in this timeline. There was some discussion a while back if he flew in to Biloxi or New Orleans, but I haven't see anything around that from valid sources either.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/311901273/Missy-Bevers-Timeline

I would like to point out one thing: the posted 'still' shot (enlarged), of the thing held in the left hand (that some believe to either be a box, or a tool)...it "looks like" it may have jagged edges. But if you look closely, this must be due to the enlargement, because you also see "jagged edges" in regard to where the (bottom of the) wall meets the floor, and around the door. (This has to be due to the 'enlargement' of the photo. i.e., with 'enlargement', it sometimes causes look of 'distortion'.) And I did not realize it at the time, when I stated the thing looked like it was possibly some type of a "tool" to me. I believed at that time, that it actually had "jagged edges." (I still do not know what the thing is. It is hard to tell what it is.) What I do know is: This person has been carrying around "tools". (So it is hard for me to imagine that, the person would now be carrying around: a box of saran wrap, or a box of garbage bags.)

I still think it looks like a piece of Dura-Crib

dura crib.jpg

http://prairiegroundsolutions.ca/dura-crib-super-crib/

This is interesting...

"April 22, four days after the murder, Randy Bevers had taken four shirts to the dry cleaners – one of which, a white woman's shirt, had "what appears to be blood spots/stains on it," according to the warrant.

Police collected that shirt and the others, but family members quickly explained the blood was tied to a dog fight between Randy Bevers' dog and another, in which one of the animals was killed. "We have corroborated most of that story," Johnson tells PEOPLE. "At this time, we don't believe there's a connection" to the murder.

http://www.people.com/article/texas...erri-missy-bevers-family-friends-not-suspects

BBM, UBM, MOO

Since that article was written the results have come back from the lab, it was dog blood.

This is interesting...

BBM, UBM, MOO

Test results returned Monday from the UNT Health Science Center Laboratory definitively state a “test for the presence of human (primate) blood was negative,” police said.

“Much conjecture has surrounded this shirt and the family member who dropped it off,” police said in a statement. “We hope the release of this information will serve to resolve the questions that have arisen."

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2016...lice-say.html/

With respect, I don't see that as altogether fair. I wasn't telling anyone to genuflect to MSM -- but I do appreciate the verb. I was just pointing out that this is not a matter of things that have not been reported multiple times, and given the rules of evidence here, we are allowed to treat MSM reports as working facts. Sure, perhaps I could have spent some time doing a google search to track down these details to provide a link, but I don't really understand why this should be the obligation of people reading the thread, when anyone who is a member here could do the same.

As I have repeatedly said, I have been unable to find anything in the MSM or as reported by LE. Of course, no one has an obligation to help. However if you have seen it so widely reported, would you mind being kind and helping me? I have Googled many times, and I have found nothing about the nature of RB's alibi. <modsnip>

Since that article was written the results have come back from the lab, it was dog blood.

That question has been put to rest. The bolded and underlined portion is what I'm struggling with.

Any sum of payouts could be motive, although I don't believe BB is behind this. Recently, Tricia Todd was murdered by her ex-spouse of child support for one child at $800/month as the presumptive motive.
Only as much as the dad could afford right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Unauthorized Social Media accounts are against TOS here. They are considered rumor and your posts will be deleted.

Thanks for this, SKresearch. To me (JMO), what some are seeing as 'writing' appears to be indention, instead - when we first looked at this in the early threads, I remember thinking maybe it was a trifolded piece of paper (floorplan?), because his thumb appears to go into the object a bit.

But in context, I really do think this was some sort of tool with indentions...something he kept attached to his SWAT vest when not in use, and pulled out occasionally to use. It appears it was something he may have used in Rm 12, since he exits the door with it still in his left hand. (Room 12 is a kids' classroom according to the church website, also used for ladies' Bible study.) For this reason, even though I'd considered weapon, I'm leaning more towards tool than weapon - he'd have no cause to use a taser, gun, or silencer in that classroom. But he may have used a breaching or multi-tool to enter the classroom or to inflict damage in that room.

So I'm still googling breaching and multi-tools...

Well like I stated previously, this thing possibly does "not" have, jagged edges.
This is possibly due to, when the photo is "enlarged".

(Because, if you notice, even the straight-line, of where the bottom of the wall meets the floor, after enlargement even IT appears to be, jagged. (no longer a, straight-line) (It is also seen in regard to, around the door.) The straight-line, is "distorted" (in regard to the "view" of it), after photo is "enlarged".

Things that occur like this (after you "enlarge" a photo) are commonly referred to as: "artifacts".

(When I enlarged the above, I was using my "Irfanview". It also did the same thing, when I tried it in microsoft Paint.)

But I have been searching for some (free) programs, which are stated to, cut-down on "artifacts". (reduce this 'problem', when you "enlarge" something.)

I recently installed the (free) app called, Reshade. (It is supposed to be a good one.) But I haven't 'gotten the hang of' using it yet. I am not familiar with the "settings" of it yet.

What is truly needed is: a program in which, when you "enlarge" something (a photo, or a 'crop' from it), there is no "distortion" (unwanted, "artifacts"),
and...that you can make things more, crystal-clear. (Instead of the end result being, "blurry".)

And also, some people might be better at trying to do the (correct) "settings" (than I am), in order to try to make it come in more clearer.
[I am no expert, at this type of thing. (But I have been, 'playing around with it', for some years now.)]

And I also now realize, that I need to try to find some different apps to 'take for a whirl'.

(I have used "Irfanview" for many years now, and I love it.
But I realize that, some programs are good for "some things", and other programs are good for "other things".)

And I am trying to get a better accomplishment in regard to, trying to get things to come in more "clearer". (including, in regard to things that have "writing" on them.)

So my search continues, for a program (and a "free" one, at that), that will "really" do this.

(In that search, I recently came upon some "free" programs,
and it was stated that the (free) program was like that used by:
- Forensics
and
- FBI

So I have been reading-up on some of those.

Focus Magic is supposedly a good one. (It is stated to be shareware)

(Do a Google search for)

Focus Magic photo enhancement

[* And for the record, I don't want to "change" anything.
I just want things to come in more "CLEARLY". (and without a "blur")

(For example,
to be able to actually see what someone's face does - actually - look like,
or to see what writing does - actually - say.)
(Or, in regard to a license plate, if it looks "blurred", some program that might actually cut down on the "blur", so you can possibly tell, what it does say.)

In other words, I am looking for a program which will be helpful in regard to, when I research cases.
That is what I am looking for.]

(I know a lot has been stated about, PhotoShop, how some people use it for reason of, to change something/or insert something, etc., etc. I do not own PhotoShop and have never used it.)

Has anyone here ever broken their foot or know anyone who has?

In your opinion, could a foot broken in 3 places about 3 years ago cause a gait/walk similar to SP?

Hi GA_Peach. I actually haven't been able to find much regarding the alibis of anyone listed in the SW. Motive and Means are, imo, the 2 most important pieces to sleuth in any crime, but the information around the means in this case are hard to track down for anyone relevant. The most I found (outside of statements I read on here that he was on a fishing trip to Biloxi) was posted in the timeline that I am linking below. I am not sure where the flight times came from in this timeline. There was some discussion a while back if he flew in to Biloxi or New Orleans, but I haven't see anything around that from valid sources either.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/311901273/Missy-Bevers-Timeline

Thank you so much!

I have referred to the timeline document that you posted above it. It is extremely helpful (love the links to the corresponding source).

With respect to BB's alibi, it has been reported that he was at a fishing trip in Biloxi. He flew there but then returned to TX by rental car. BB may have mentioned this himself in one of his interviews.

However, I have seen absolutely nothing about RB's alibi except for SM claims that he was "out-of-town." As an interesting aside, when I Google "RB alibi," I am only seeing results with information about BB's alibi. With all of the reading that I have done in this case, I don't recall any mention of his alibi except for through channels that would be considered rumors. Given all of the extremely talented, kind, and knowledgeable people involved in this thread, it's fascinating that a link to a trusted source mentioning his alibi has not been offered. I am beginning to doubt that it has ever been reported.

It's not that I want someone else to do the research for me. It is quite the contrary.

Unfortunately, some tend to read/hear something and interpret it as a fact, instead of the speculation/possibility/theory that it is. Then, someone else builds on that assumption. By providing an original link, the intent is revealed. It's great to have both, but important to distinguish between the two.

What matters to me is justice for Missy.
:ditto::yeahthat:

Sure we do. He was out of state. This has been repeatedly stated in MSM.

I thought an earlier post from an unrelated LEO was interesting. Sometimes, they let the person think their alibi is confirmed when it reality only has shifted the suspicion to them. Although not completely uncommon, I believe this case is so convoluted with twists and turns that the alibi portion of the trial will get a great deal extra attention and weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shimona